Seanzilla Katterle is offline New Member

32 days till the RISE OF THE DEAD!

I hope to see all of you deadlifting freaks in Orlando.

http://erix.tv/xweb/shows/iron/poster.php

-Seanzilla

**** ya i will be there, im actually thinking of entering......

That's awesome! You can either download an entry form off of the link that I posted or you can email your name and address to [email protected] and I'll mail one out to ya.

At the IronZone, there's going to be an IFBB pro bodybuilding show (an Olympia qualifier), an NPC women's figure contest, some kickboxing matches, an APF 3 lift competition (a WPO qualifier), the Monster Muscle Magazine's Rise Of The Dead hardcore deadlift contest and an expo with 100 booth tables worth of stuff to check out.

-Seanzilla

well,
    whats a good DL weight for someone in the 181 weight class?i would have to drop a few lbs but if i bust my ass i think i could reach 600.

600 at 181 is well over triple bodyweight and that's a great deadlift! You should show up and compete - it's gonna rock! Even if you can't make the 181 class, just pull in the 198s and you'll still hit a triple bodyweight+ deadlift!

-Seanzilla

ya the problem with that is,right now i could say my max DL is a little over 550, if i happend to start taking time from my benchpress days i wouldnt gain on it.
    i dunno we will see how it goes, that comp is may 1 and if i happen to enter i really wanna do good.i also have state i think in early may so im just gonna have to wait and see.

The bands Born Into Kaos and Mercy Drive will be putting on a free rock concert the Friday night of the tradeshow. That should make the weigh-ins more fun.

You can check out the bands via their management's website.

http://www.defabmanagement.com/

-Seanzilla

powerhouse7 is offline New Member
    This is the first pro bodybuilding show to hit florida in ten years and the start of a great tradition in the powerlifting world. There is basically going to be something for everyone from your hardcore powerlifter to just your fitness enthuthiest.

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Quick questions ...... On the poster it says that there is a Bench Championship but on the schedule of events page it doesn't say anything about have a bench comp. Is there a Comp for the Bench along with the Deadlift or not?

And how will they pay out? Will just first place win the jackpot or will they pay out places? If so, how many places?
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

This should answer some of your questions. I think with the bench what your referring to is the APF/WPO qualifier meet which will be going on in the same venue as the Deadlift comp. This is a post by sean on the xtreme-usa site.

This will be a totally awesome deadlift competition!

In addition to the open deadlift tournament, there will be a two man deadlift superbout between Andy "Deadbolt" Bolton of Great Britain and Garry "The Louisiana Leviathan" Frank of the USA. Andy Bolton is the current all-time world record holder, having pulled 932.6 pounds at the 2003 Arnold Classic! Garry Frank is the #2 biggest deadlifter of all time, pulling a 931.5 at the 2002 GNC Show of Strength!

Anyone who is into deadlifting should sign up and compete at this competition! We're gonna have ripping loud rock music and the heavy metal mania on the platform will be outta control!

In addition to the cash prizes being awarded, the winners of each weight class (thirteen weight classes: 114-SHW) will be pictured in Monster Muscle Magazine - the #1 powerlifting magazine in North America.

The Ironzone
    MonsterMuscle.com
    Rise Of The Dead
    Deadlift Championships
    May 1 2004 – Orlando Expo Center
    The World’s Premier Deadlift Competition!
    $9,000 in Cash Prizes To Be Awarded!
    All Lifters Welcome
    All Federations Welcome
    No Invitation Needed
    No Federation Card Needed

Lightweight Division: 114, 123, 132, 148 and 165 pound classes.
    $1,000 cash prize for 1st place & $500 cash prize for 2nd place in this division! All lifters welcome!

Middleweight Division: 181, 198 and 220 pound classes.
    $1,000 cash prize for 1st place & $500 cash prize for 2nd place in this division! All lifters welcome!

Heavyweight Division: 242, 259 and 275 pound classes.
    $1,000 cash prize for 1st place and $500 cash prize for 2nd place in this division! All lifters welcome!

Superheavyweight Division: 308 & SHW pound classes.
    $1,000 cash prize for 1st place and $500 for 2nd place in this division! All lifters welcome!

The winners of each weight class (114-SHW) will be pictured in Monster Muscle Magazine!

WOMEN POWERLIFTERS WELCOME! Show up and show your strength!

Double-ply suits & double ply briefs are allowed. Sanctioned by Pride Powerlifting. For information, entry forms and questions: please contact:

Wesley Kampen
    [email protected]
    1(509)534-4489

Sean “Seanzilla” Katterle
    [email protected]
    1(509)747-3451
    1(509)534-4489

Entry Fee: $65

www.xtreme-usa.com

Also, there's been a special invitation issued to Garry Frank & Andy Bolton to compete in a SEPARATE two man deadlift bout! This is the two strongest deadlifters in history both going for the world record! Andy Bolton officially accepted the invitation this weekend and Garry Frank has told us that he's very interested in competing as well. $2,000 to whomever pulls the most weight and $1,000 to the runner-up.

For more information on the events, sponsoring or exhibiting, contact James T. Goad 1(863)835-0447 [email protected]

In the same venue, April 30th and May 1st, IFBB bodybuilding, NPC women’s figure competition, an APF WPO qualifier and an amazing tradeshow!

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Thanks Powerhouse....

We're planning on being there.

I don't "run with the BIG DOGS" yet with the full power so I'll "stay on the porch". As the saying goes. LOL

I can hold my own with the bench. But stink at the squat and dead.
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

I would rather the APF put on a benchpress contest, than a 3 lift meet. That's because the APF Seniors is the following month, which is also a WPO qualifier, and I think that a lot of the potential lifters had already made plans to compete in Baton Rouge rather than in Orlando (it's easier to compete twice in four weeks in the benchpress than in the three lift.) As of now though, in addition to the IronZone MonsterMuscle.com Rise of the Dead deadlift tournament (which is going to be totally insane!) there is an APF WPO qualifier which will go on the same day (Saturday) on another stage in the tradeshow hall - IT WILL BE HEAVY METAL MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Seanzilla
    Last edited by Seanzilla Katterle; 04-04-2004 at 02:45 AM.

Thread Information