Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Best day of my ****ing life

God **** todays workout was SO incredible.

I did deadlifts first and got a 1rm on 200kg(440 pounds). Thats 44 pounds more then I have ever pulled before.

Man I have struggled to pull 200kg for SO long. Then this fall when I ****ed upp my back I thought it was all over, that It would take years before I would reach it. Today I though that I would be thrilled if I got 190. But 190 feelt so easy I just had to try 200. I think I could have even pulled 205 but that I save for another time
    I have always considered 200kg to be a limit, below 200 is pussy weights and 200 thats pretty strong. Above 250 is impressive and above 300(660) that just plain sic.

The rest of the workout was cool to loaded the hack squat with 330kg(726 pounds) and did 10 reps 4 sets

then I did one legged leg curl 25kg(55 pounds) 5 sets 6 reps

Shrughs 43kg(95 pound)db's 3 sets 10 reps

Then stairmaster for 14 minutes and exercise bike for 12

WESTSIDE ROCKS

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Some pretty impressive poundages there for sure Johan. Congrats on beating your personal best.

The question I have for you is why are you doing shrugs on a leg day? I haven't heard to many people doing that before.

Thanks bro

Hum thats a good question .
    I realy dont know why I do them on my ME squat days. I think I have seen other westside routine with shrughs at the end of ME squat day and It feels like it belongs there considering many pulling exercises realy exhaust the trapz and then I proceed to kill them with the shrughs.

Lets hear it from other westsiders, on what day do you do your shrughs if you do shrughs at all?

I usually throw them in on shoulder days. But I have done them with back before.

Yeah when I bodybuild I also do them on shoulder day. But now I very rarely work any shoulders at all (except some side and back raises). Mostly just one shoulder exercise a week.

Have you ever tried powerlifting Shredz?

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Have you ever tried powerlifting Shredz?
    Never but it is funny you ask. I have decided to give it a try to help with some muscle density after I finish doing my show in July. So I will be picking all your brains in just a matter of a few months.
    Last edited by Shredz; 04-03-2004 at 09:04 AM.

Sounds good!! Be sure to try westside. Your gonna love the results!
    Man Im gaining more strenght while cutting with westside then I do when bulking and bodybuilding. I cant wait to do westside while bulking this fall

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Dang thats sweet bro...I wont be pulling off the ground for awhile yet but when I do Im sure Ill be way up as well thanks to westside .Again thats awsome your geting way strong Peace CDOG

Swellin Guest
    It's always a great feeling when you hit a personal best or even a goal. Congrats man. Hopefully you will be pullint 600 in no time.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the PR Bro

Thread Information