meathead84 is offline Associate Member

Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot

both these guys looked thick as hell guest posing at an ameture show on saturday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot-pa240016-copy.jpg  

another shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot-pa240020-copy.jpg   Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot-pa240019-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by meathead84; 06-07-2004 at 06:39 AM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    another shot
    It was the Bev Francis National Quilifier. I was there and in person they looked beyond bloated. HUGE but very bloated border line fat. I have seen them before but never this far into the off season. It is amazing how far they actually diet down... Got to give them there props...

Russ616, do you have any info as to how much they actually weighted? i heard rumors of coleman weighing in at 330lbs but he looked even more, they were definetly bloated but it was cool to see these huge guys up so close in person especially since both of them walked around the whole audience,
    also do you know who one the entire contest i left after the guest posers, but I remember a really good guy who one the masters that alot of the competitiors were saying thought he would win the whole show based on prejuding,
    it was the guy to the far left in the picture below, he was on early i dont know if you remember him, real tall, excelent back, wish i remembered his name, he was in over 40 years old i think. Alberto Rivera sounds familar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot-pa230003.jpg   Coleman and Cutler 6-5-04 big at guest shot-masters.jpg  
    Last edited by meathead84; 06-07-2004 at 02:59 PM.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    offically.........

Coleman -310lbs
    Cutler - 290lbs

............at least someone got some good pictures..........meet both of them........both are great guys
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

decadbal is offline Banned
    Ron is the man, and still amazing when bloated.... u lucky guys...

bjayg is offline Member
    jay looked bigger decabol...............lol

Cole Trickle is offline Junior Member
    yea pretty bloated but i like the off-season/guest posing look much better cos its more realistic

Thread Information