bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

about the pic of lee preist fat a*s.

i looked at the pic and thought to my self, why would a person who makes a living off of their body allow a pic like that to even be taken. and i have an answer. that whole thing is BULLSHIT. lee is now sponsored by muscletech. that entire"watch lee transform in 4 weeks" shit is just that, shit.at the end of the time period when he has gotten into contest shape in record time, it will all be because of muscletech products. damn those sorry lieing people at that company make me sick. cant be mad at lee, he has to make a living to. but those are the most missleading ads i have ever seen. no way he was that out of shape a few weeks ago. no-f'in-way.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Your right bro that shit is fake .It would be impossible to burn that much of a gut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails about the pic of lee preist fat a*s.-fatleepriest.jpg  

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    cmon ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails about the pic of lee preist fat a*s.-leepics5.jpg  

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    with muscletech anything is possible!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Wow..haven't seen that one before..if it actually works..i am ditching then clen and going hydroxcut all the way..damn

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate those MOFO's! thats why i posted this thread
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=10069

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well boy let me just throw all my gear away and buy stock in Mustletech. Ha hum "bullsh%^$$". Excuse me. I had to cough. Whew, most ads are misleading, it is all about selling products now. But think about this, every product you see out there naturally get's their sells from steriods . I mean companies always say, "Closest thing to steriods" that you can buy legally. That is BS. I mean if that were the case, there would be no need for Gear right? Geezum, Okay maybe I am feeling alittle edgy tonight, must be the crazy azz folks here for Mardi Gras!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    hey kev watch what you say about muscletech, you might be the next one that is sue by yhose motherf*ckers. hehehe

Farmer is offline Member
    I agree with the fact it is fake, I used arrows to mark a part on the picture it looks like a tan line, but usually tan lines would be opposite, not darker on the rest of the body than the neck. Almost like the put his head on a dudes body. You would think though they would do a better job being a huge company like they are. I am probably way off base with this but lemme have my moment of playing P.I.

peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails about the pic of lee preist fat a*s.-fatleepriest1.jpg  

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Farmer
    I agree with the fact it is fake, I used arrows to mark a part on the picture it looks like a tan line, but usually tan lines would be opposite, not darker on the rest of the body than the neck. Almost like the put his head on a dudes body. You would think though they would do a better job being a huge company like they are. I am probably way off base with this but lemme have my moment of playing P.I.

peace
    I'll put money on it that that is Lee, you can see both of his tats plus I have heard he gets plain and fat in the off season. I dont think any photoshop was done here. I am not saying i beleive the claims though.

Farmer is offline Member
    Yeah they can add tatoos just as easy though. But the more I look at it and notice the forearms man I beleive it is lee, his forearms are massive and they are stubby and massive in this pic too.

peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've heard many tales of how Lee gorges on entire buckets of KFC (I think that's what he is eating in that pics) and entire boxes of krispy kremes. That type of diet would definately yield the results we see in that photo.

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I've heard he gets well fat off season too... looks like him to me. What a b*stard - he still looks good when he's fat! Hee hee!!! ARGH!!!!

def

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah and pigs fly out of my ass

Thread Information