rruhl is offline Member

Art Atwood - Pre Contest Pics (NOC)

From his website

"We are now officially one week out from the NOC on May 22nd. I知 calling this date my day of redemption! I am right where I want to be, holding 276lbs. I知 harder than I was at one week out from the Orlando show and should come in at a SHREDDED 270lbs! (I was 277lbs at the Orlando Pro). I知 putting EVERYTHING I have into this one!! You値l see Atwood at his very best, come and check it out!"

"Just got back from a Chris Lund photo shoot at Gold痴 Gym in Fullerton. I actually had a lot of fun at this shoot! Chris was very professional and his helpers were very polite/courteous. I think his helpers worked harder than anyone, trying to lift up the 200lb dumbbells!! Thanks guys!! We shot Delts/Biceps and the pics are going to look awesome! Here are some that my friend took with my digital camera."

http://www.massresults.com/artatwood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Art Atwood - Pre Contest Pics (NOC)-noc1.jpg   Art Atwood - Pre Contest Pics (NOC)-noc2.jpg   Art Atwood - Pre Contest Pics (NOC)-noc3.jpg   Art Atwood - Pre Contest Pics (NOC)-noc4.jpg  

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    wwooww

decadbal is offline Banned
    maybe the best ive seen him

Maraxus is offline Banned
    WOOOOOOOW He looks insane!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    yeah he looks **** good

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Looks good.. but he wont take it.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rruhl
    From his website

"We are now officially one week out from the NOC on May 22nd. I知 calling this date my day of redemption! I am right where I want to be, holding 276lbs. I知 harder than I was at one week out from the Orlando show and should come in at a SHREDDED 270lbs! (I was 277lbs at the Orlando Pro). I知 putting EVERYTHING I have into this one!! You値l see Atwood at his very best, come and check it out!"

"Just got back from a Chris Lund photo shoot at Gold痴 Gym in Fullerton. I actually had a lot of fun at this shoot! Chris was very professional and his helpers were very polite/courteous. I think his helpers worked harder than anyone, trying to lift up the 200lb dumbbells!! Thanks guys!! We shot Delts/Biceps and the pics are going to look awesome! Here are some that my friend took with my digital camera."

http://www.massresults.com/artatwood
    He looked good in those pics and at the show but just not good enough to win it..

Thread Information