partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

did i see a different NOC?!

like i posted somewhere else, i didn;t go to the finals.i was at prejudging and i wish the hell i went to the finals after seeing the final placings. i must have missed somethign because Haidar was on point from all over IMO. i thought pavol got ****ed and RJ who i think is fantastic just looked flat as ****.
    it was a great show IMO and i had an awesome time. got to meet the two main guys i am a fan of these days in Victor and Dexter. i think i may have to fly out to the O with you guys after this.it was my first pro show and i really had a great time.would have been cool to meet up w/ some of the AR guys and girls , but no one ever seems down for that.hope you guys and girls had a great time!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    like i posted somewhere else, i didn;t go to the finals.i was at prejudging and i wish the hell i went to the finals after seeing the final placings. i must have missed somethign because Haidar was on point from all over IMO. i thought pavol got ****ed and RJ who i think is fantastic just looked flat as ****.
    it was a great show IMO and i had an awesome time. got to meet the two main guys i am a fan of these days in Victor and Dexter. i think i may have to fly out to the O with you guys after this.it was my first pro show and i really had a great time.would have been cool to meet up w/ some of the AR guys and girls , but no one ever seems down for that.hope you guys and girls had a great time!!
    Now I wish I had gone to prejudging. Finals was packed and I didn't get a chance to meet or take pictures with anyone. I didn't meet up with the people from AR either.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    alright guys............we got to plan better next time
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Where's the pics??? Where are RRuhl this time???

i took pictures from the show

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    i'm getting them developed and put on cd. they obviously won't be as good as the website pics, btu i'll post them if you want me to. yo, shredz, how is your contest prep going .we need to talk!!!are you gonna be around this weekend??

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    got to meet the two main guys i am a fan of these days in Victor and Dexter.
    Haven't been to Vic's gym in about a few months... how's he doin and lookin?

he look alright from what i can see

Quote Originally Posted by PJAY71
    Haven't been to Vic's gym in about a few months... how's he doin and lookin?
    he had on a huge t-shirt on so you really couldn't make him out, but he's a thick ****er. i use to see him at steel gym back in the day and at factory so i've seen him in tanks.he's for real. got to talk to him for a sec while he signed a pic for me.dexter looked tight.talked to him and he was ok

Oh hell yeah... Vic's a big boy. Used to hang in the Heights now and then and saw him as he was coming-up. Saw him compete back in the day at the Bev show in BMCC when he was alot lighter, lol. Also, saw him two or three times before he got locked-up - wish he would've done the Arnold like he planned. Hopefully they won't F with him so he can come back.

rruhl is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=101645

at NOC

Quote Originally Posted by PJAY71
    Oh hell yeah... Vic's a big boy. Used to hang in the Heights now and then and saw him as he was coming-up. Saw him compete back in the day at the Bev show in BMCC when he was alot lighter, lol. Also, saw him two or three times before he got locked-up - wish he would've done the Arnold like he planned. Hopefully they won't F with him so he can come back.
    i saw some shady dudes approach him as i was walking out of the auditorium and you could tell he was trying to get these dudes away from him.it was that obvious that i picked up on it. i even said to my training partner, i wish i knew what that was about?

i saw some shady dudes approach him as i was walking out of the auditorium and you could tell he was trying to get these dudes away from him.it was that obvious that i picked up on it. i even said to my training partner, i wish i knew what that was about?
    I worked with his boy at the Copa recently. Yeah, rumor has it that they're gonna be hard on him... aholes!

You always come through!!!

i'm getting them developed and put on cd. they obviously won't be as good as the website pics, btu i'll post them if you want me to. yo, shredz, how is your contest prep going .we need to talk!!!are you gonna be around this weekend??
    Post'em brother!!! Oh and check your PM's

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I was at the night show and darrem charles looked awesome. I thought rj looked pretty decent and was not impressed by pavol at all. he looks good for his age but Not as good as the rest of the top 4.... The pics from prejudging on flex online show that prejudging was won by melvin, But i liked darrem in the finals.... JMO

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I was at the night show and darrem charles looked awesome. I thought rj looked pretty decent and was not impressed by pavol at all. he looks good for his age but Not as good as the rest of the top 4.... The pics from prejudging on flex online show that prejudging was won by melvin, But i liked darrem in the finals.... JMO
    I agree. Melvin won the show in prejudging. In the finals he looked much softer. He must have gotten hungry.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree. Melvin won the show in prejudging. In the finals he looked much softer. He must have gotten hungry.
    I agree, just didn't look as good in the finals..

Thread Information