Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cole Trickle is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by wael
    Why we involved in bodybuilding, to make a better body or to make better health or to waste our time or what?
    We always try to be better person in our life and we choose bodybuilding for this.
    The good person is the good bodybuilder, not every one who just left some weight or has a body is bodybuilder or a champion,
    In our sport we have many champions like: Ronnie, Yates, munzer, cutler,
    Mike Katz, Larry sccot, lee labrada,...... BZ they always represents the good bodybuilder, who have the honor of bodybuilding.

You asking for Bob Paris what a pics do you want me to post for him (bodybuilding pics) OR (gay pics).
    The above was written by you from your old thread. I salute you for posting all these pics for us fellow builders. Thank you. But you said "we try to be a better person in our life & the good person is the good bodybuilder" but you recently posted pics of Bertil Fox, a murderer, yet you wont post pics of Bob Paris. I like Bertil Fox's built regardless of what he did.. same w/ Bob Paris.. It's all about the physique.. isnt that what we all are? physique artists? I dont care if Coleman bangs cows or if Yates sucks dick. I admire them for their supreme physiques & that is all. If they're a fine member of their community also, that's great, but honestly I dont give a shyt about that aspect of their life either. We all should have the simple mental capacity to separate the bodybuilder & what that bodybuilder does in his life.

.. & you asked what kind of pics we want of Bob Paris? Bodybuilding pics please. Thank you

PS. Hope we're still on good terms. If not Paris, how about Eddie Moyzan & Paul DeMayo? Thanx
    Last edited by Cole Trickle; 06-22-2004 at 01:59 PM.

wael is offline Pro Picture's Guru

Again Bob Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle
    The above was written by you from your old thread. I salute you for posting all these pics for us fellow builders. Thank you. But you said "we try to be a better person in our life & the good person is the good bodybuilder" but you recently posted pics of Bertil Fox, a murderer, yet you wont post pics of Bob Paris. I like Bertil Fox's built regardless of what he did.. same w/ Bob Paris.. It's all about the physique.. isnt that what we all are? physique artists? I dont care if Coleman bangs cows or if Yates sucks dick. I admire them for their supreme physiques & that is all. If they're a fine member of their community also, that's great, but honestly I dont give a shyt about that aspect of their life either. We all should have the simple mental capacity to separate the bodybuilder & what that bodybuilder does in his life.

.. & you asked what kind of pics we want of Bob Paris? Bodybuilding pics please. Thank you

PS. Hope we're still on good terms. If not Paris, how about Eddie Moyzan & Paul DeMayo? Thanx
    I have a lot respect for you, but while you insist and many others a bout separating the bodybuilder as physique from what he is as person, I do not think so.
    You mention that Fox he is murderer and how could I post a pics for him;
    That is fine BZ I do not what his reasons was to make such a thing,
    all of us maybe kill some one if he have a reason, killing is in our nature , but you can not compare him with Paris situation (BZ Bob have no reason to do that) and especially when he is Proud for that (its not in our nature to be homosexually) , if you insist to see pics for Bob I would like to get all his pics from all my mags(I have more than 600) send it for you by mail ( just send me your mail address) ,but posting a pic for him that's never will be happen from my side ,sorry...........(I do not post a pic of some one I do not respect) .

You asking for Eddie Moyzan & Paul DeMayo pics ,
    Like you see from the address of the thread it's for only pros while Eddie is not I hope Demayo will be enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-pd117.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-pd165.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-pd169.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-poul-d.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-demayo21.jpg  

Thumbs up

I have a lot respect for you, but while you insist and many others a bout separating the bodybuilder as physique from what he is as person, I do not think so.
    You mention that Fox he is murderer and how could I post a pics for him;
    That is fine BZ I do not what his reasons was to make such a thing,
    all of us maybe kill some one if he have a reason, killing is in our nature , but you can not compare him with Paris situation (BZ Bob have no reason to do that) and especially when he is Proud for that (its not in our nature to be homosexually) , if you insist to see pics for Bob I would like to get all his pics from all my mags(I have more than 600) send it for you by mail ( just send me your mail address) ,but posting a pic for him that's never will be happen from my side ,sorry...........(I do not post a pic of some one I do not respect) .

You asking for Eddie Moyzan & Paul DeMayo pics ,
    Like you see from the address of the thread it's for only pros while Eddie is not I hope Demayo will be enough.
    Thanx about the respect comment. It's ok on the Paris pics.. I dont wanna trouble you to scan all those magazine shots. I guess everyone is entitled to their own views on issues. Thanx for the DeMayo pics

Why this guy has not gone pro baffles me as his official homepage will baffle you also: Eddie Moyzan >> http://eddiemoyzan.8k.com/photo.html

Eddie Moyzan still amatour

Thanx about the respect comment. It's ok on the Paris pics.. I dont wanna trouble you to scan all those magazine shots. I guess everyone is entitled to their own views on issues. Thanx for the DeMayo pics

Why this guy has not gone pro baffles me as his official homepage will baffle you also: Eddie Moyzan >> http://eddiemoyzan.8k.com/photo.html
    Eddie Moyzan still amateur, he did not get his pro card until now.

HerraX is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot.
    You're welcome.

Do You have more pics of a great Finnish bodybuilder, Marko "Supermass" Savolainen?

Marko Savolainen pics

Quote Originally Posted by HerraX
    You're welcome.

Do You have more pics of a great Finnish bodybuilder, Marko "Supermass" Savolainen?

Marko Savolainen pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marko1.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-k220020130202119.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-mark1p.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ff232b5e.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-3514924f.jpg  

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    Hey wael... any pics of Manuel Perry? I heard he used to stunt double for Ferrigno in "The Hulk". Thx.

Eddie Moyzan still amateur, he did not get his pro card until now.
    "until now?" you mean he's pro now? what contest? Thanx

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    How about Chris Duffy? He got his card back then...didnt he?

D

Eddie Moyzan

"until now?" you mean he's pro now? what contest? Thanx
    No he is not a pro, I mean he is amateur.

Chris Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    How about Chris Duffy? He got his card back then...didnt he?

D
    Yes, He got his pro card , but try to find another pro .

Yes, He got his pro card , but try to find another pro .
    Oh, you dont have any pics of him? Im sure you do. C'mon.

D

Chris Duffy

Oh, you dont have any pics of him? Im sure you do. C'mon.

D
    i will not post any pic for some one like Chris Duffy.............

i will not post any pic for some one like Chris Duffy.............
    Can you please list all of the [gay] bodybuilders that you wont post pics of...it would save us lots of time.

BTW, I know Chris Duffy is gay...I wanted to see if you knew.

D

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    hey Wael,

can you post some pics of Paul jean guillame? thanks

asani is offline New Member
    any pics of shwan ray and ashley at the arnold classic 1990?

thanks!

Can you please list all of the [gay] bodybuilders that you wont post pics of...it would save us lots of time.

BTW, I know Chris Duffy is gay...I wanted to see if you knew.

D

I do not Know why you angry, while you know a bodybuilder who is gay, why to ask me to post a pics for him.
    mebay some of you think that if I have no pics for a bodybuilder , I come up with excuses to not post the pics, but really many of the pics I scanned by myself and take along time of search for a specific one's.
    Finally do not ask for gay pics.

Paul jean guillame pics

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    hey Wael,

can you post some pics of Paul jean guillame? thanks

Paul jean guillame pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-julian_2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-poul_2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-p_jean5_2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-p_jean70_2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-p_jean_2.jpg  

who is : Manuel Perry

Quote Originally Posted by PJAY71
    Hey wael... any pics of Manuel Perry? I heard he used to stunt double for Ferrigno in "The Hulk". Thx.
    I do not Know the guy could you help me.
    Thanks

Shwan Ray and Mike Ashley at the Arnold classic 1990

Quote Originally Posted by asani

thanks!
    Could you give some time, to look up for it.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    thanks wael, any more of guillame please post thanks

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    I do not Know the guy could you help me.
    Thanks
    I know... alot of people are not familiar with him. I came across him a ways ago while reading one of those bodybuilding books from Barnes-n-Noble - y'know, I think it was the Gold Gym book. Anyway, I was impressed to hear that hear was Ferrigno's stunt double in "The Hulk" series. He had to be a big guy to double for Lou.

I will try to search myself too.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I like Bertil Fox's built regardless of what he did.. same w/ Bob Paris.. It's all about the physique.. isnt that what we all are? physique artists? I dont care if Coleman bangs cows or if Yates sucks dick. I admire them for their supreme physiques & that is all. If they're a fine member of their community also, that's great, but honestly I dont give a shyt about that aspect of their life either.
    true that bro.

Shawn Ray and Mike Ashley at the arnold classic 1990 pics

Quote Originally Posted by asani

thanks!

Shawn Ray and Mike Ashley at the arnold classic 1990 pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ashley-ray.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ashley-ray-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ashley-ray-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ashley-ray-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ashley-ray-4-.jpg  

Paul Jean Guillame pics

More of Paul Jean Guillame pics .........
    I will try to find more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jean-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jean-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jean-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jean-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jean-4-.jpg  

Paul Jean Guillame pics

More of Paul Jean Guillame pics (at Grand Prix Circuit 87):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-56756.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-898.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-9o.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-erer.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fdf.jpg  

Paul Jean Guillame pics

More of Paul Jean Guillame pics (at Grand Prix Circuit 87)............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fffy.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-ftrt.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-p09.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-tytry.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-uy6.jpg  

Q___ is offline New Member
    wael
    let's put wael to The test! We need some more Jorma Raty pics.
    wael please check your pile of pics.

Mr.Universe 1980
    The Middleweight class - from left to right: Richard Baldwin (USA - 2nd), Jorma Raty (Finland - 1st), Richard Jonker (Australia - 3rd)

Jorma Raty pics

Quote Originally Posted by Q___
    wael
    let's put wael to The test! We need some more Jorma Raty pics.
    wael please check your pile of pics.

Mr.Universe 1980
    The Middleweight class - from left to right: Richard Baldwin (USA - 2nd), Jorma Raty (Finland - 1st), Richard Jonker (Australia - 3rd)

Jorma Raty pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-1.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-3.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-4.jpg  

Q___ is offline New Member
    wael

:spudnik1:

Mohammad Benaziza pics

More of Mohammad Benaziza pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-benaziza-a2f8dfd4-.jpg  

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    That little dude coulda wonr Mr O maybe, if he haddnt died.

Some of my favorites....

Boyer Coe
    Casey Viator
    James 'Jimmy' Gaubert <-----should prove tough to find pics of!

D

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    got any JP faux?

maksim is offline New Member
    Thanks bro!!!

Cool

wow suprised to see Paul Jean... & wow Jorma Raty was a very good builder... & yea please post Casey Viator

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    how about Andreas Cahling the best swedish pro ever

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    also James roberts. He placed third at masters mr o 1997.

Jean Peiar Fux pics

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    got any JP faux?
    Jean Peiar Fux pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fux.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fux-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fux-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fux-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fux-4-.jpg  

Cool

yea Fux grew a gut, but still much props to him.. he was an animal.. what is he doing now, after his leg accident?

how about Phil Hill pics?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information