Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    wael is offline Pro Picture's Guru

New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..

continued from the old thread (I have any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests), these pics for Mike Quinn & Roppy robinson, sorry for this late ,
    i noticed that the old thread is suffuring from many errors to access the new posted was not downloaed so i make a new thread .

sorry again for all..................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-4-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-5-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics

more of Roppy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-6-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-7-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-8-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-9-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-10-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics...

more of Quinn & Roppy pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-11-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-12-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-13-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-14-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-1-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics...

more of Quinn & Roppy pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-4-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-5-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics...

more of Quinn & Roppy pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-6-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-7-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-8-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-9-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-10-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics...

more of Quinn & Roppy pics......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-11-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-12-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-13-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-robby-14-.jpg  

Quinn & Roppy pics...

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-13-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn-14-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-quinn.jpg  

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    Dude!!! You came through with the Robby pics! Thx bro! You must know that Robby pics are the hardest to find on the web - at least for me.

maksim is offline New Member
    Do you have Nickolai Yasinovski pics,"Emerald Cup" 1991,1993 winner.1994 Chicago Pro - 4 th,1994 Niagara Falls - 4 th.And please post some Mohammed Benaziza.Thanks.

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    Yep post lil Momo.

ApolloX is offline New Member
    do you have any Jason Corrick pics
    Thanks

Mohammed Benaziza pics

Quote Originally Posted by maksim
    Do you have Nickolai Yasinovski pics,"Emerald Cup" 1991,1993 winner.1994 Chicago Pro - 4 th,1994 Niagara Falls - 4 th.And please post some Mohammed Benaziza.Thanks.
    Mohammed Benaziza pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-4-.jpg  

Mohammed Benaziza pics

more of Mohammed Benaziza pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-5-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-6-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-7-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-8-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-momo-9-.jpg  

Nickolai Yasinovski pics

wait for Nickolai Yasinovski pics

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloX
    Thanks
    Could you help me and give some data a bout him, when/where he competed

Jason Corrick pics

Thanks
    I think he competed in Euro Tour 97, and i remeber his pics with levrone, he look like lee priest, take these pics for now and i will try to find more later.

for more pics go to:
    http://www.uk-muscle.com/community/g...visa.asp?id=17
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-corric01.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-corric02.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jason.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-corrick.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jason2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by wael
    more of Mohammed Benaziza pics
    Thanks,wael!

wait for Nickolai Yasinovski pics
    Cool!Thanks,bro!

Nickolai Yasinovski pics

Nickolai Yasinovski pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-1.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-2.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-3.jpg  

vochter12 is offline New Member

Ronnie Schweyher

Do you have any pics of Ronnie Schweyher (or Schweyer), who was a well known american BB in the 80s? I tried for a long time to find some in the net, but up to now I found only a few. Thank you in advance.

ApolloX is offline New Member
    do you have any Eddie Robinson,Chris Cormier,& Marko Savolainen pics
    Thanks

Jason Corrick pics

Thanks

I think he competed in Euro Tour 97, and i remeber his pics with levrone, he look like lee priest, take these pics for now and i will try to find more later.

for more pics go to:
    http://www.uk-muscle.com/community/g...visa.asp?id=17
    I was wrong he actually did not compete in Euro Tour 97(but he was there), even he did not become an ifbb athlete, he is NABBA athlete he win his "class 3" in 2002:
    And this is what written a bout him when he shows in the English Grand prix 97(not as competitor) "from flex magazine":

"From my man in England, DAVE (friend of the
    stars) TIDSWELL, I received the snippet that,
    at the 1997 English Grand Prix, staged in Nottingham, British
    amateur heavyweight JASON CORRICK was consistently
    mistaken for LEE PRIEST. So much so, that KEVIN
    LEVRONE decided he should engage in an impromptu posedown with the
    Beast from Down Under's doppelganger. Jason, who is 5'5" and
    competes at 224 pounds, will be going all-out this year to earn his
    pro card at October's British Championships."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jason-corrick.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jason-corrick-02.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jas.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-jas2.jpg  

Ronnie Schweyher pics

Quote Originally Posted by vochter12
    Do you have any pics of Ronnie Schweyher (or Schweyer), who was a well known american BB in the 80s? I tried for a long time to find some in the net, but up to now I found only a few. Thank you in advance.
    these pics are from USA 88, when he placed 2nd light heavy weight to Renel Janvier.
    I will try to find more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-schwa.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-schwa1.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-schwa3.jpg  

Chris Cormier,& Marko Savolainen pics

Thanks
    I post many pics for Eddie Robinson in lat thread ,
    Chris Cormier,& Marko Savolainen pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-4-.jpg  

Chris Cormier pics

Thanks

Chris Cormier pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-chris.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-chris-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-chris-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-chris-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-chris-4-.jpg  

Flacha is offline New Member
    Hey
    look last pic Marco(5)
    JAY CUTLER???

Marco for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Flacha
    Hey
    look last pic Marco(5)
    JAY CUTLER???
    He is Marco for sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-5-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-6-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-8-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-9-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-marco-10-.jpg  

LM1332 Guest
    Im not sure the name of the contest. But it was a fitness competion for women in 2001 and first place was taken by Heather... not sure of her last name. But it was a female fitness competion in 2001, Cali. I wish i could have told you more but im not sure myself

Cole Trickle is offline Junior Member
    request >> Bertil Fox

Nickolai Yasinovski pics
    Thanks.

Nickolai Yasinovski pics
    Do you have more Yasinovski pics?Please!!!Thanks.

HerraX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacha
    Hey
    look last pic Marco(5)
    JAY CUTLER???
    OFFTOPIC

It is Marko Savolainen. He's only 20 yrs old in that pic (picture was taken after he won Finnish Junior Championships '93 ).

This is from hes website http://www.criticalfx.com/markosavol...biography.html

"1993

I was training like a madman for the Finnish Junior Championships which was scheduled to be in Oulu my hometown. Everything with my training and dieting worked perfectly because I have made some major mistakes year before and I was able to avoid those things now.

My contest weight went from 195 lbs to 225 lbs. Actually my first contest weight was 178 lbs and when I hit my weight to 225 lbs nobody believed what had happened!

Then came Finnish Junior Championships and defending champion Timo Vilponen was there to defend his title. It has been said that it what one of the best Heavy Weight Finnish Junior Championships ever and guess what? I won that title and I was so happy I could die!!!

It has been my best contest ever even thought I made quite well as a Pro in 1997. To win the title in Oulu made it more valuable than many people can think.

Finnish Nationals were held two weeks after my first victory. I was competed as a Heavy Weight Class which was filled with great names of Finnish bodybuilding scene. I won the Heavy Weight Class over legendary Peter Keranen and I was also the Over All Champion. What a year I had! "

Pro bodybuilding only............

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    Im not sure the name of the contest. But it was a fitness competion for women in 2001 and first place was taken by Heather... not sure of her last name. But it was a female fitness competion in 2001, Cali. I wish i could have told you more but im not sure myself

Im sorry, this thread for Pro bodybuilding(MEN) only............

Bertil Fox pics

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle
    request >> Bertil Fox

Bertil Fox pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fox.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fox-1-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fox-2-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fox-3-.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fox-4-.jpg  

Marko Savolainen

Quote Originally Posted by HerraX
    OFFTOPIC

It is Marko Savolainen. He's only 20 yrs old in that pic (picture was taken after he won Finnish Junior Championships '93 ).

This is from hes website http://www.criticalfx.com/markosavol...biography.html

"1993

I was training like a madman for the Finnish Junior Championships which was scheduled to be in Oulu my hometown. Everything with my training and dieting worked perfectly because I have made some major mistakes year before and I was able to avoid those things now.

My contest weight went from 195 lbs to 225 lbs. Actually my first contest weight was 178 lbs and when I hit my weight to 225 lbs nobody believed what had happened!

Then came Finnish Junior Championships and defending champion Timo Vilponen was there to defend his title. It has been said that it what one of the best Heavy Weight Finnish Junior Championships ever and guess what? I won that title and I was so happy I could die!!!

It has been my best contest ever even thought I made quite well as a Pro in 1997. To win the title in Oulu made it more valuable than many people can think.

Finnish Nationals were held two weeks after my first victory. I was competed as a Heavy Weight Class which was filled with great names of Finnish bodybuilding scene. I won the Heavy Weight Class over legendary Peter Keranen and I was also the Over All Champion. What a year I had! "
    Thanks a lot.

Yasinovski pics

Do you have more Yasinovski pics?Please!!!Thanks.

I will try to find more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-yay.jpg  

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Got any of frank zane?

Cole Trickle is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Bertil Fox pics
    Thanx.. I would like to see Bob Paris pics also.. I dont understand why you have Bob Paris pics but wont post them

frank zane pics

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Got any of frank zane?
    You can find more go to last thread "I have many pics for any......" there is a lot pics for him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-fzzellermts.jpeg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-zane3.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-frank.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-e79afb95.jpg   New of any pics for any pro bodybuilder or pro contests..-831f098a.jpg  

Wrong choice

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle
    Thanx.. I would like to see Bob Paris pics also.. I dont understand why you have Bob Paris pics but wont post them
    Wrong choice try another.........

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information