Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    wael is offline Pro Picture's Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.smartjan.com
    Posts
    496

    Ronnie and Jay 13 day out......

    from muscletime.com
    Mits showed us a Ronnie Coleman pic that he took last Friday. Mits taped Ronnie´s back workout for the new battle. Ronnie is 304 lbs!!!!!!!! He is even bigger than last year and he is ripped........We also saw a very impressive Jay Cutler pic (at 282 lbs)....... Only 13 more days to go........
    Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    whereare the pics... u dam tease u..lol

  3. #3
    JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    140
    Yeh where the pics man , i wana see what shape jays in

  4. #4
    nathanw21's Avatar
    nathanw21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in some pu$$y
    Posts
    519
    304 ripped ronnie is a monster.

  5. #5
    rruhl is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler
    Yeh where the pics man , i wana see what shape jays in
    Here's Jay Cutler (October 2, 2004)

    Recent pics of Jay Cutler & Dennis James
    Recent pics of Jay Cutler & Dennis James

  6. #6
    rruhl is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    807
    Milos Sarcev wrote this on his forum about a week ago:

    Ronnie - 3 weeks out!

    Sorry - NO PHOTOS...

    But - I can tell you this much - Ronnie is just getting better!
    He is at his all time heaviest this far out - little over 300 pounds.

    I had a pleasure to train legs with him on Friday (I'll post those photos after the Olympia) and his legs are simply gigantic.
    I could see more separation than usual...and his hamstrings actually had cross striations.

    He seemed super confident and relaxed - he treated everyone in the gym with utmost respect and took the time with numerous fans to take countless photos with everyone.

    He told me that he has at least couple of years left in him...and when I asked him only two...he said AT LEAST....but maybe more...
    I'm not tired - I am getting bigger, better and stronger - so why stop?

    Ronnie Coleman - the best bodybuilder of all time...That sounds just about right - don't you think so?

    http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=1930.0

  7. #7
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rruhl
    Milos Sarcev wrote this on his forum about a week ago:

    Ronnie - 3 weeks out!

    Sorry - NO PHOTOS...

    But - I can tell you this much - Ronnie is just getting better!
    He is at his all time heaviest this far out - little over 300 pounds.

    I had a pleasure to train legs with him on Friday (I'll post those photos after the Olympia) and his legs are simply gigantic.
    I could see more separation than usual...and his hamstrings actually had cross striations.

    He seemed super confident and relaxed - he treated everyone in the gym with utmost respect and took the time with numerous fans to take countless photos with everyone.

    He told me that he has at least couple of years left in him...and when I asked him only two...he said AT LEAST....but maybe more...
    I'm not tired - I am getting bigger, better and stronger - so why stop?

    Ronnie Coleman - the best bodybuilder of all time...That sounds just about right - don't you think so?

    http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=1930.0
    I still think Arny "the oak" Swarzenegger is the best of all time.

  8. #8
    goldenFloyd's Avatar
    goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by rruhl
    what's the story with Jay's right leg in those pics - it seems unproportional, even if you consider that his right leg might be a few inches in the background... certainly worse than in the past?

  9. #9
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    what's the story with Jay's right leg in those pics - it seems unproportional, even if you consider that his right leg might be a few inches in the background... certainly worse than in the past?
    Looks like its the camera angle... camera's defiently to the right of the pic.

  10. #10
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    ronnie is the best...

  11. #11
    KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    17
    Arnold Wasn't Even Better Than Sergio Olivia, So How Can You Even Consider Him Better Than Ronnie Coleman. Is It That You Like Arnold Personally, Or Is It That The Pictures That Are Posted Aren't Enough. He Has Won Many Olympias, So Has Haney, Yates, And Coleman, And I Know That Arnold Can't Be Better Than Yates, So How Can He Be Better Than Coleman. ALWAYS GO BY PROOF INSTEAD OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

  12. #12
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSMIBUT
    Arnold Wasn't Even Better Than Sergio Olivia, So How Can You Even Consider Him Better Than Ronnie Coleman. Is It That You Like Arnold Personally, Or Is It That The Pictures That Are Posted Aren't Enough. He Has Won Many Olympias, So Has Haney, Yates, And Coleman, And I Know That Arnold Can't Be Better Than Yates, So How Can He Be Better Than Coleman. ALWAYS GO BY PROOF INSTEAD OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
    It boils down to personal opinion.. if you think that big ass gut is nice then good for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •