train410 is offline Junior Member

Looking for video clip of Arnold

I am about to do my first show and I'm looking for the video clip of arnold eating breakfast with the Ferigno's in the movie Pumping Iron. I want to play the scene where arnold is telling matty ferigno that he called his mother and told her he already won. I want to use that at the begining of my poising routine. Can anyone help I've been looking for months.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    That's actually a good idea... your best bet would be to just rip Pumping Iron onto your computer (because if you dont own it...you shouldnt be allowed to compete) then just cut the scene out with windows movie editor or something, then record the sound i guess

Thanks SVTMuscle,I do own the movie,seen it 100's of times. I was wishing someone had it because I'm no Rocket Sceintist when it comes to the computer. i've found almost every other scene but that one. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by train410
    Thanks SVTMuscle,I do own the movie,seen it 100's of times. I was wishing someone had it because I'm no Rocket Sceintist when it comes to the computer. i've found almost every other scene but that one. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
    Clip or Sound bit??

For a sound bit this is one way (probably the most archaic)... (Your PC need to be DVD-CD readable) (Most PC's come with a mic but you might need to buy one) Plug the mic in and insert the DVD.
    - Then scroll to:

Start button then to/Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Sound Recorder...

You might need to do this Archaic method if do have good multimedia software.

Play the section of DVD you need, hold the mic to one speak and hit record.

You can then convert the Wav. File into a WMA or what ever you need.

Clip, you are going to need software that can rip the DVD and pull titles (scene increments). I think is possible with Platinum X

Thanxs Maximus, I will give it a try

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    O man i watched that scene again last night, such a classic scene when he's telling Lou that maybe in a year he'll be ready and stuff and even Lou's dad is like, "oh shit arnold's dominating him" haha its great

Thread Information