nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

2004 Olympia FIXED

i went to the prejudging and watched the finals on tv about a week ago. Ronnie got called out abs pose about 5 times and won them all in the challenge round. BULL****. bodybuilding is so fake, and they want it to be an olympic sport, please. its so obviously fixed.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    large sized accusation there. i almost agree.
    talked to cutler, he says the challenge round is b.s.

The fact ronnie beat dexter jackson in an abs and thigh pose shows that something isnt right. Also ronnie beating markus ruhl in most muscular IMO markus had ronnie in that pose.

willlem is offline Junior Member
    Well, the reason why Ronnie has won past 6olympia's is because he was the one who delivered 'total package' with grotesque size, and that is what the judges are still looking at.. No matter what pose they ask him to hit, he's the one who's got it 'all' (in their spirits)
    thats why in the past, even without challenging round, he used to win from guys like dexter and ruhl.

Not to mention politics and money are involved as well.

So yes indeed, as Cutler said, Its all bozo

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willlem
    Well, the reason why Ronnie has won past 6olympia's is because he was the one who delivered 'total package' with grotesque size, and that is what the judges are still looking at.. No matter what pose they ask him to hit, he's the one who's got it 'all' (in their spirits)
    thats why in the past, even without challenging round, he used to win from guys like dexter and ruhl.

Not to mention politics and money are involved as well.

So yes indeed, as Cutler said, Its all bozo
    Did you see where Arnold is trying to get portion of totla score that size gets reduced at the Arnold. giving it the same weight as symmetry , definition, etc. That should bring soem better competitions. I think the Olympia needs the same thing....plus, drop the challenge round!

willlem is offline Junior Member
    yes i hope those mind-settings are going to be followed by every federation, and especially the ifbb

that would give other athletes the merit they deserve, and it wont force athletes to demolish their great phyiques

but i have to say i really appreciate coleman , he's F unique

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willlem
    yes i hope those mind-settings are going to be followed by every federation, and especially the ifbb

that would give other athletes the merit they deserve, and it wont force athletes to demolish their great phyiques

but i have to say i really appreciate coleman , he's F unique
    definitely....he's taken the sport to a whole new level.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    marked down for size? wtf?! it is bodybuilding. size matters here.

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA9MDA
    marked down for size? wtf?! it is bodybuilding. size matters here.
    Yeah but just take notice on how the matter of size has just gone overboard these days and other factors such as symmetry and aesthetics seem to be minor things. It's not right. Bodybuilding shouldn't be a mass monster game.

OoDee

Big Vick is offline Associate Member

Wink

He beat Dex in an abs and thigh pose because its an "abs AND thigh" pose...

Not a "who's abs are more symettrical" pose... Abs are genetic, each guys abs are equally ripped, Dex just has better natural shape. Whereas quad mass the guys aren't even comparable. Hence ronnie winning the pose.

They could put in an "ab round" instead of the Challenge Round and Ronnie would still own the olympia stage.

"Ain't nothin' to it but to do it!"

Thats true its abs and thigh and ronnies thighs a way bigger than Dexters. But does he have the seperation and cuts that Dexter has ? Maybe if ronnie had the seperation and cuts along with the size I would understand but his legs just look like big blocks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2004 Olympia FIXED-mpre0211.jpg  

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I like and admire both Ronnie and Dexter. The thing that separates them is the WOW Factor. You look at Dexter and it's like "Wow, what a physique." You look at Ronnie and it's like "Wow.... wow... wow..." I mean, they are almost polar opposites, mass vs. cuts.

In a way you could blame all of this crap on Dorian. He totally raised the size bar, especially towards the end of his Olympia reign.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I like and admire both Ronnie and Dexter. The thing that separates them is the WOW Factor. You look at Dexter and it's like "Wow, what a physique." You look at Ronnie and it's like "Wow.... wow... wow..." I mean, they are almost polar opposites, mass vs. cuts.

In a way you could blame all of this crap on Dorian. He totally raised the size bar, especially towards the end of his Olympia reign.
    Yeh, I know what your saying I dont want to take anything away from Ronnie its not easy to get that much mass to say the least. But I just prefer the quality over quantity.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    He beat Dex in an abs and thigh pose because its an "abs AND thigh" pose...

Not a "who's abs are more symettrical" pose... Abs are genetic, each guys abs are equally ripped, Dex just has better natural shape. Whereas quad mass the guys aren't even comparable. Hence ronnie winning the pose.

They could put in an "ab round" instead of the Challenge Round and Ronnie would still own the olympia stage.

"Ain't nothin' to it but to do it!"
    Sooooooooooooo agreed!

Luv Dex but Ronnie is DA MAN!!!! Dex got in that pose

no way he got owned... look at the previous picture, yes ronnie is bigger, but dex looks 10 times better... if everyone thinks its only about size then everyone should come in looking like pillsberry dough boy in their off season look

alphaman is offline Member
    If size is all that matters, why isn't Ruhl doing well? Politics. Dexter has Ronnie beat hands down IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    If size is all that matters, why isn't Ruhl doing well? Politics. Dexter has Ronnie beat hands down IMO.
    exactly i think they want ronnie to break the record so bad its not even funny.. is bull in my opinion... ronnie could come in like a fatter tub then ever and they would still give it to him.

alphaman is offline Member
    2001 Olympia was straight up proof of that. He looked like absolute shyte. He should've placed out of the top ten.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dex. imo looks alot better in that pic up top. i dont think its just genetics on the abs. dex has an eight pack, while ronnie has almost a six. and dex's legs are plain rediculous. even though ronnie is the mass monster and has it all, dex looks alot better imo.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    no way he got owned... look at the previous picture, yes ronnie is bigger, but dex looks 10 times better... if everyone thinks its only about size then everyone should come in looking like pillsberry dough boy in their off season look
    Dexter got owned. Sad but true... Ronnie is the mothafukin' man! Dexter has a wonderfully aesthetic physique but Ronnie is UNBELIEVABLE!

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Ruhl looks great from the front but from the back is a different story...while ronnie looks great from the front and back thats why he wins.....as for the challange round they had to give it to ronnie bc the system was flawed ronnies came in and was totally ridiculous thats the only reason they gave ronnie the challange round bc he only ended up beating jay by 1 point

Thread Information