Can someone please update my thread.

jimmibo is offline New Member

Smile

Apologies if you've seen these already
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-stan.jpeg  

Cool

With Cormier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-cormiermcquay.jpeg  

And more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-smstore_-_10.jpeg  

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    this guy has awesome abs! wow

aquaray is offline Associate Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-1015-stan_denis.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-11061397-68cb-01110200-.jpg  

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Wasn't that the Dude that was on the bodybuilding Documentary on Discovery? He had a girlfriend in it if he it is the guy... She was HOT! The man can attract the ladies!

no.3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-11923587-40c3-014d01ae-.jpg  

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I dont believe he is natural, to me you are pretty naive to believe that someone can achieve such fullness, vascularity, and muscle maturity without some help. But maybe he is i dont know

no.4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-12781450-7ad9-019e0226-.jpg  

vector is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    I dont believe he is natural, to me you are pretty naive to believe that someone can achieve such fullness, vascularity, and muscle maturity without some help. But maybe he is i dont know
    I also he juices but he has great body.

do you really think that he uses steroids ?

ZachG_85 is offline Junior Member
    I doubt he's natural. His extreme conditioning, the striations (reports from the NOC said his glutes are striated, now come on), the fullness and size in his legs, the separations. No way he's natural.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    Not too big next to Gunter...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-082502gunterstan.jpg  

COOL PIC!

NO.6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-12130229-1900-01b0025e-.jpg  

calidude is offline Senior Member
    he is great for being natural

VeryNiceGuy is offline New Member
    he is an NPC competitor, not trying to flame but no he is not natural bros

sd11 is offline Banned
    1. Not gay, he has a girl
    2. DEF. NOT NATURAL

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    mind elaborating on why you guys don't think he's natural...other than the fact he is full and has excellent vascularity and muscle conditioning and that he competes in NPC? time and time again he has stated he is natural, if he juices why not aim to put on more size than what he has now? 185lbs for 5'7 Asian is definintely do-able.....muscle conditioning, fullness, vascularity comes with years of training and experience dieting...and he has been training for over 10years

i just want to know the reasons you guys are so dead centered convince this guys juices

i want you guys to ask yourselves this:

is the reason you guys are making such an accusation towards him to make yourselves feel better because you don't have his physique?

or

is it because you've heard compelling evidence stating that he juices and that you just want to uncover the truth becuase you hate ppl who you look up to lie?

I STRONGLY BELEIVE THAT STAN IS NATURAL. IF NOT HE WOULD BE AS BIG AS THE OTHERS IN THE IFBB. LEE PRIEST OR JAY CUTLER AS A EXAMPLE.
    NO.7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-arnex26.jpg  

I agree, I really don't see any reason why some genetically gifted bb'ers can't build a physique like this, with hard work, the right supplementation and proper diet? It's not like he's freaky huge or anything, just great balance and dialled in amazingly well.

Just my opinion, he looks like a top natural bodybuilder to me

I think this is his GF - he's definitely doing something right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-stancaroline010421.jpg  

i never like to make such a strong statement for guys i don't even know personally.....but i do indeed believe Stan is natural as he has stated time and time again....that guys has an amazing physique...i admire him for creating such a combination.....12years of training with a full, vascular 185lbs of muscle mass whys that so hard to believe

if there is compelling evidence stating that he does indeed take drugs to aid in the development of the physique, we'll shame him for lieing to ppl then...untill that point why not just take him for his word and admire what he's put together

he's no Ronnie Coleman, or Lee Priest guys... if you want to aim to look like someone....aim to look as full, as vascular, and as well proportioned as Stan Mcquay...its do-able

Originally posted by aquaray
    I STRONGLY BELEIVE THAT STAN IS NATURAL. IF NOT HE WOULD BE AS BIG AS THE OTHERS IN THE IFBB. LEE PRIEST OR JAY CUTLER AS A EXAMPLE.
    NO.7
    Ummm..... no.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Are some of you guys for real with this natural shit? The reason he don't look like ronnie or priest is the same reason I don't look like ronnie or priest maybe 1% of the worlds population has those kind of genetics. Nor does he probably even come close to their doses of aas. I would say just by looking at him it's obvious that he uses, if thats not enough take a look at the level he competes at. If anyone has seen that documentary he was in on the discovery channel it looks like he's put on almost 20lbs of fat free mass since then.

P.S. Maytag it's not an acusation it's pretty obvious and to accuse people on this board of accusing him to make themselves feel better because they are jealous is ridiculous. I don't admire this guy in anyway shape or form so I dont care if he lies or not, all I'm saying is he juices. You know guys have claimed to be natural before who also clearly weren't so if you can take his word for it that easily I'd like to sell you this bridge I own in NYC.

NO.8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-mcquay-h.jpg  

Originally posted by sd11

P.S. Maytag it's not an acusation it's pretty obvious and to accuse people on this board of accusing him to make themselves feel better because they are jealous is ridiculous. I don't admire this guy in anyway shape or form so I dont care if he lies or not, all I'm saying is he juices. You know guys have claimed to be natural before who also clearly weren't so if you can take his word for it that easily I'd like to sell you this bridge I own in NYC.
    what if he really doesn't juice?

"all im saying is he juices"

and im asking for you to back it up....some rationale....i know everyone is entitled to their opinion but i want to know why you are so dead centered serious about nailing this guy as a juicer? interviews/stories that don't add up? a personal confession? some body seeing him take steroids ? a copy of his drug test? i just simply want to know how and why you think this way....if you don't feel comfortable stating it just say so and i'll back off...ok?

sd11 is offline Banned
    I thought I did state my reasoning in my last post. Of course no one has clear cut proof, but if you want ill attmept to hide in his bathroom so i can get a picture of him in the act.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    he probably only juices for contest prep. this is what he would look like if he juiced all year and did growth.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-usdim1.jpg  

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    but for now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stan Mcquay thread-usmcquay.jpg  

Acupuncture is offline New Member
    yes he is natural
    How in hell could you possibly say this guy is natural. You'd have to be a fucking retard to say someting like that.[
    Last edited by Acupuncture; 03-04-2003 at 03:44 PM.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Look at the roid belly. Steroids make your abs look blocky by the extreme hypertrophy. Natural abdominal muscles don't look like that. You have to be very, very naive (or at least exercise some wishful thinking) to believe he is natural. I'm sure he would have a great build without work, and I don't doubt he works hard. I just think that he is not natural. Nevertheless, he is looking good.

-SF

Decoder is offline Banned
    Me and my friend had an arguement about that guy the other day, i said he was Asian my friend said he was white :\

Decoder is offline Banned
    OH yah and he isn't natural.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    dude, he's asian. also... i wonder what he was taking to look so dry in the repetrope pictures.... he looks friggin amazing in the relaxed 2nd photo, holy crap.

vector is offline Junior Member
    Stan is as asian as kevin levrone is white. He's just crossbred and that's partly why he looks so good.
    Last edited by vector; 03-06-2003 at 12:37 AM.

Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Look at the roid belly.
    -SF
    Whaaa?

That said I believe he's not natural because no natural can have striated glutes/pecs/everything else, IMO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information