Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "26" biceps!?

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    haha
    I had the chance to met that guy, there was a strongest man contest in my country and I went to see it , sadly he was not competing he was just a commatator looking at his arms in pics is onething but watching them infront of you is an amazing site, by the way it was then i started bodybuilding, I think it was in end of 98 or 99.

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    The Swede (Magnus Samuelsson)that competes in the worlds strongest man contest can crush a sodacan too, and his arms isn't extremely huge, just extremelly powerfull! I would never shake hands with none of those guys when theyr'e pissed off!

YatesFactor is offline New Member

Exclamation Manfred

I have personally seen him @ 1991
    Words cannot describe.............
    The whole gym just dropped everything there and then when he walked in
    His head looks like a pea ... between those big arms
    He is definately top heavy although his legs are not too small
    Something like a character out of Asterix and Oblex
    Last edited by YatesFactor; 08-03-2002 at 05:17 AM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I dont think its sythol,they are formed to well to be.If you look at Greg Valentino Thats Synthol!

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    I dont think its sythol,they are formed to well to be.If you look at Greg Valentino Thats Synthol!

that's like saying... arnold schwarzenegger doesn't workout... look at ronnie coleman now that's working out!...

give me a break.. just cuz it's not greg valentino freaky doesn't mean it's not synthol bro

PsychoPred is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Nibbe
    The Swede (Magnus Samuelsson)that competes in the worlds strongest man contest can crush a sodacan too, and his arms isn't extremely huge, just extremelly powerfull! I would never shake hands with none of those guys when theyr'e pissed off!
    I think u mean the guy from Island, Magnus Magnusunsson, who is the strongest man in the world and he's tall as hell, he's the guy with no neck

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    kovacs has 26 inch bi's

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    escilene won't give the bloated look that masks the striations. It will make the muscles swell for only a short period and in a more natural looking manner.

If I was a betting man, those arms are syntholed. He even admitted it himself that having the world's largest arms would be a great marketing tool. I give him props for getting where he is strength wise, but it stops there. His arms are too blatant.

ZachG_85 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by roidmanraging
    escilene won't give the bloated look that masks the striations. It will make the muscles swell for only a short period and in a more natural looking manner.
    I wonder why Synthol is so much more popular...

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Yeah greg Valentino has 26" arms and so does this guy. I think they both used Synthol, greg did for sure, I think this guy did too. Its just looks more noticeable on Greg cause hes not a very tall guy so it stands out on him. Not that Im tryin to dis Greg, I think hes a funny guy who speaks his mind. This guy looks to be taller which makes him look like he can get away with it. At least greg admits to his use.

havoc is offline Junior Member
    those are some big arms. it does have a synthol look but hey who gives a shit.

Pump'n'Pose is offline New Member
    He does use synthol and it is quite obvious but at least he doesn't use as much as that valentino guy!!! People on synthol who claim to have big arms should have no credibility at all! They are basically implants. That's like saying women with fake breasts are HOMEGROWN.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    this guys arms look alittle better than vals but def filled with oil no dought still a strong muther

2-RiPPeD-4-U is offline New Member
    Manfred's arms are not syntholed. Synthol gives you form, not function. Manfred placed 2nd in 1994 WSM. You can't do that with plastic arms my friends. Have you never seen people with pecs out of proportion from the arms? Yes you have, that doesn't mean they injected sythol into the pecs. Bodyparts are not meant to grow out of proportion, but they can. It's obvious these arms are real.

More proof of his strength. Ironmind grippers are somewhat well known in strength circles. There are five different ones - trainer (100 lbs.), #1 (140 lbs.), #2 (195 lbs.), #3 (280 lbs.), and #4 (365 lbs.). To put these numbers in perspective - I saw an article recently by someone who brought his grippers to this year's Arnold Classic. He got a lot of really big guys to try them - only one person, Manfred Hoeberl, closed the #2. Among those who couldn't get the #2 were Dorian Yates, Greg Kovacs, and powerlifters Ed Coan and Anthony Clark. The #3 (which Hoeberl also closed) has only been "officially" closed by about 10 people, though many super strong guys (World's Strongest Man types, for example) have tried. *Nobody* has closed the #4."

Here that, #3 gripper has only been closed by 10 people ever? And Manfred did it with syntholed arms, don't think so. Those 25.5 Inch piped are real.

More shit.

Taking a full soft-drink can, Manfred wrapped both hands around the metal container. With a loud yell, he squeezed his hands together and blew the top off the can! Soft drink distributors estimate that it takes nearly 600 pounds of force to accomplish the feat. Manfred did it in two seconds. Then, he did it again with another full can just because we enjoyed it so much!"

I dunno, I really don't think his arms are fake. He always had huge arms. I could be wrong.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    That data is old. There have now been a few dozen people to close the number 3's, and 2 people to officially close the number 4's.

sir20 is offline New Member
    Manfred Hoeberl is no way using anything like synthol. Its easy to tell wether synthol has been used due to the lack of definitions and poor symmetry. Manfred is a genetic freak no doubt.

David22 is offline New Member
    He didn't use synthol at all...
    I mean, how can he have so much strength with this kind of product ?!
    Synthol is only the kind of product that give you more inches but not more strength.

For sure he's just a freak with huge guns, why don't you believe it ?

decadbal is offline Banned
    syn or not, still is a awesome accomplishment

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    the biggest myth about synthol is that its only temporary gains from the oil. But the thruth is that constant use of it leads to more muscle in the area due to fascial stretching. So in the long run synthol would lead to strenght gains just as if the arm had grown without it. If its done correctly its impossible to tell synthol has been used. Just to many idiots out there going overboard with the stuff and ruining their bodys.

Sorken is offline Member
    synthol or not.. thy are big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information