wael is offline Pro Picture's Guru

New York Pro 2005 Update

The new version of a Night of champions (New York Pro) will take place next Saturday 21\5\2005 with top names will competes to take the Honor to catch the first title of New York Pro show......the favorite to take:
    1- Mustafa Hassanien (Jordan) he on target if he hold the mass and the shape he on it now he will take the title for sure but you do not know who will be ON at the day of show.
    2- Darrem Charles: he is always on shape top places for sure....maybe it will be he time.
    3- Victor Martinez: the winner of NOC 2003 he is one of the favorites to be the winner but from the 13 day out pics for him he shows behind to be sharp at the day of show...but if he brings back his NOC 2003 package he will be battling with Mustafa for it.
    4- Pavol Jablonicky: last year Hungarian Champion definitely top 5.
    5- Jaroslav Horvath: This man can take the top names just a closer look from the judges.
    6- Ahmad Haidar: the hardest man in any show ...the Sultan of symmetry he can take the title if some of the big names miss up he will be the winner.

7- Paco Bautista: he is back after his great performance at NOC 2002 (3rd) he can make top 6.....one week out he is hard... big ...ugly.
    8- Anthony Freeman & Craig Richardson: the future of the modern bodybuilding.

The rest of :Bob Cicherillo ,Chris Cook ,George Farah, Caprice Murray,Craig Richardson, Rodney St. Cloud & Frank Roberson ..Will fight for top 10 places.

Hey do not forget that Milos sarcev may surprise all and show up and battle all the big names.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New York Pro 2005 Update-index.jpg   New York Pro 2005 Update-index2.jpg   New York Pro 2005 Update-index3.jpg   New York Pro 2005 Update-img_3600.jpg   New York Pro 2005 Update-img_3609.jpg  

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    cant wait to see it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope mustafa wont get overlooked again. HE has deserved much higher placings in all pro competitions he has been in(or well atleast if judging by pics). Damn the man is insane. Legs like no one else and ****ing huge all over.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    yea cant wait

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll post some pics i take,

Thread Information