big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Help me get a A on this paper

Hey bros
    im doing a research paper on The changes in the sport of bodybuilding and the changes form the 60s 70s to today's bodybuilding .... if any one has any impute, ideas, info anything on what i am talking about it would be appreciated thanks guys

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    well of course everyone wants to talk/ know about drug usage. its a fact.
    one thing you can point out is that it is a professional sport, and that not many have jobs outside of bb. in the old days, alot of em had jobs and bb'd.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    GH has had a huge impact...im sure googleing would have some good info too, iv read some stuff from arny's encyc about that sorta stuff too

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    GH has had a huge impact...im sure googleing would have some good info too, iv read some stuff from arny's encyc about that sorta stuff too
    yhea i have arnys book and i am using some of that and allso some info from pumping iron dvd

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    Hey bros
    im doing a research paper on The changes in the sport of bodybuilding and the changes form the 60s 70s to today's bodybuilding .... if any one has any impute, ideas, info anything on what i am talking about it would be appreciated thanks guys
    I suppose its related to drugs, but you could talk about the destructive and danger that has grown in bb. Pro's losing kidneys, dying etc to look their best ever.
    I wrote this last year. its a rough draft and i had to remove alot of the pics so i could get the filesize down. Hope its of help.
    Yes its a very subjective view
    Attached Files Attached Files

retired is offline Associate Member
    the money. The prize money for the Olympia in the 60s was...$1000? Now it's over 100 000. Plus, there are the endorsement contracts.

People used to go into bodybuilding for the glamour, now it's about making money, too.

Having an endorsement contract means that you have to make appearances throughout the year, which means that you have to be close to contest shape more often.

Bodybuilding- at least the training aspect- has also become mainstream. Back in the 60s and 70s, so-called "experts" thought that using weights would make you slower and "musclebound." Now, weight training is an essential component of training for most serious sports.

GreatGuns is offline New Member
    If I were you, I'd log on to www.ironage.us. Check out the forum, and some of the articles.

Tons of info and interviews with bodybuilders from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Thread Information