Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachG_85
    That's not a fat stomach, bro. You can tell by the cuts around his obliques. That's distension, just like Ronnie
    iT WOULD SEEM ONLY NATURAL THAT A PERSONS STOMACH WOULD BLOAT THAT BIG WHEN THEY ARE OFF SEASON. tHE AMOUNT OF FOOD THEY EAT WOULD BE ENOUGHT TO STRETCH A HOT WATER BALOON LET ALONE THE HUMAN STOMACH. iT'LL GO DOWN WHEN THEY START DIETING. (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ROID/GH GUT)

Damn had the caps on...sorry

ZachG_85 is offline Junior Member
    Nope, sorry, Kevin had a GH belly, too. Hernia surgery took care of that, though. Well, "hernia" surgery.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ibiza69
    orville8

hahhahaha, he looks like a giant, hopped up tootsie roll

@Brandon.s is offline New Member
    Arnold.....

Arnold again...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL at least his legs are bigger now then they were at competion time.

Kid Shred is offline Member

Can't believe it!!!!

I can't F%^7ing believe that !!!! Please tell me those Arnold pics are fakes or manipulated !!??? If so, that's just way 2 wacked. I just saw t3 a couple weeks ago, and the scene where Arnold comes in, They just pretty much shot from mid-line chest and up but he looked way more jacked than in the pix. Did ya think he stills hits it up once in a blue boon, a lil' winny here and a lil swig of the Para there.Betchya that he's still holdin' onto a giant reservoir of Para from back in the days of the Austrian Pharmacies.Mad props still though, My fav bodybuilder of All time.JMO ,no need for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shred
    I can't F%^7ing believe that !!!! Please tell me those Arnold pics are fakes or manipulated !!???
    Sorry but it is Arnold, he just came out from a hip surgery and was really out of shape.
    You are not alone thou, many posters thught it was fake pics at first.
    Since Arnold was in horrible shape.
    check this link:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/cgi-bin...num=1059406671

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Sorry i don't belive that for one second. Now way. Even if he did loose muscle he wouldn't look that bad. And he wouldn't go out in public like that in a fucking speedo, give me a break. And the above link, what does that prove its just another board, with other ppl chatting about it. Thoes are fake. Really if u were once the top b.ber in the world and revolutionized b.b.ing would u be seen like that in a god dam speedo? hell no!

retired is offline Associate Member
    There's nothing in the getbig forum to make me believe that those pics are legit. They could be real, but they could just as easily have been doctored.

It's not that Arnold looks jacked all of the time, but I have a hard time believing that he would allow himself to be photographed in that condition. I also have a hard time believing that a big-time celeb like Arnold hangs around on public beaches where he can get shot by a deranged fan with a gun- never mind a camera!

He is so out of shape people dont even believe it is him, wich is amusing.
    The pics was published in newspapers all over the world.
    If they were fake Arnold would sue them, wich he did not.
    He did even admit he was in horrible shape.
    But you can keep believing they are fake, it is ok if you think they are.

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by @Brandon.s
    I think its pretty obvious that those pics arnt really arnold.. Its just Arnolds face on a 80 yr old mans body...

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by @Brandon.s
    muscels dont atrophe that fast smart guy...

They do if you go off the juice. and lets not forget he had triple bypass heart surgery not to long ago.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    It's just far too sad ,....to see the legend like that.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    If someone believes those are real pics of arnold your obviously a moron. Don't give us that "if they weren't real he'd sue" crap. Look at all the national tabloids......how many famous actors are bashed or made to look like something their not in distorted pictures or images. Look at his most recent films and you'll see he may not be in the best shape of his life but he's certainly no slouch. Those pictures are funny at most but for someone to believe their real.......pure stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmg2701
    If someone believes those are real pics of arnold your obviously a moron. Don't give us that "if they weren't real he'd sue" crap. Look at all the national tabloids......how many famous actors are bashed or made to look like something their not in distorted pictures or images. Look at his most recent films and you'll see he may not be in the best shape of his life but he's certainly no slouch. Those pictures are funny at most but for someone to believe their real.......pure stupidity.
    Um... not only are they real, but Arnold admitted that they're real. Ass. They showed up in People, not just the tabloids. Ass. It's the result of a triple bypass surgery and being unable to train for a really long time. Ass.

Ass.

ASS

that was good

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Why don't u find that article in "people" and scan it in or find a link so that u can make us all see the light.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Yea, like GetNBig said ASS

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    nice shots. This is a great thread!

"Ass" that was a good one
    I find it amusing that they still think they are fake.
    I hope they will keep believing they are fake, I want them to stay in the dark.
    Love and admiration is blind
    The fake-believers dont know much about Arnolds body structure and muscle athropy.

Sure, toss a couple of usable search terms my way. All I know is that about three years ago I found the photos in a People magazine. Now, if I had a way to search the archives of People easily, I'd do it.

But if you think I'm going to go down to the library to search through old magazines because some immature little kid such as yourself refuses to believe that maybe, JUST MAYBE, his god of bodybuilding is actually a human and after a TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY is incapable of keeping himself in tip top shape, well then you're just deluding yourself.

Oh yeah, ass.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awesome thread........Love all the pics of the off season big names

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    I saw the article that in people and on a swedish news publication were he admitted they were him after surgery,

I think its pure stupid to get on here and show your ass like you know somthing, calling it stupidity for believing. I think you just have a complete ignorance problem.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut him some slack guys! those were after heart surgery! not to mention, he's come back to look as awesome as he did in T-3. He was almost as big as in t-2, which is a true testament to his drive and ability. I <3 Arnie 4 ever.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Does it really matter? He still looks good for his age! I saw him on Oprah today, he's still the man. From those pics, he still looks like has a well shaped chest, traps and calves! Why can't we all be a little more optomistic about Arnold's pics! He's ARNOLD!

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I believe those pics of Arnold were taken a few months after his shoulder surgery. Anyone who has had that type of surgery can tell you, you can't lift a THING for months, plus the guy is 56 now.

latinpride is offline New Member
    And yes those are really his pics.....I was just watching a special on him on VH1, and when they talked about the vacations he takes, those are some of the pics of him they used.

Drew405 is offline New Member

What's up Guys

Wow, I just read through all 6 pages and those pictures are simply awesome. But yeah, about the Arnold pics, those are real for sure. You can tell by his structure and the way his waist looks. A good picture to see is the pic on the back of the original VHS commando, where he is carrying his daughter at the end of the movie. (Just watch if you don't have the old box) I've had long term injuries myself and they suck, all you can do is cardio (walking). I'm cuttin him slack, but he did come back for T3. He was jacked there, almost as big in T2 and it was over 10 years later! He definitely hit up the sauce for that movie though, there is no way you can make a transformation like that and pack on so much muscle at that age. But good for him, most of us do it anyway!

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, but those arnold pics are indeed faked. Look online and find some recent pics of him. I saw one in a mag a while back the wife had around, him and his wife on a beach, and him with his shirt half open. This was taken in the past 6 months, he was jacked. So unless he got his shape back quick as hell (he would have to be on the juice again, and i woudnt think he would be), that coudnt be him.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    even with arnies health problems he's just to body concious so yeah I'm saying there fake

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    let s hear messy on thos photos...I think they look very fake!

could be fakes...

palumbo is offline Member
    ive seen them in people as well and on tv hes my idol as much as alot of the guys on this board but as previously stated he like almost 60 had tripple bypass surgery shoulder surgery give the guy a break, he wouldnt be able to workout after those surgeries. aAnd because he gets out of shape that means he doesnt go on vacation with no shirt on common u have to be a complete idot to think these are fake he has a family kids so when he goes to the beach hes gonna wear a jumpsuit common

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    why do people think arnold would not gear up anymore? he has the resorces and is getting "old" so scripts for anti aging are a sure thing.

mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    they are definately arnie!!!!!

yeah he looks in better shape now but he was recoverin from surgery then so hes bound t look ****ty!!!!!i think people are forgettin that they were takin a few years ago...but he managed t get in t shape for t3 a year or so later n yeah he still looks ok now cos he hasnt had surgery for a while!!!!ignorant sh**s who say they are definately fakes cos hes massive in t3!!!!!they are before t3 n he obviously got geared up t get where he did for that film!!!!!good thread tho

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Arnie still looks thick in a suit

niXon)( is offline Member
    bump

gustav is offline New Member
    Markus's off-season body might be so great as a monster. Otherwise, Flex's body seems to be very brilliant only on the black and white picture. Why do I feel charisma on him with those black and white ones?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information