Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...

you guys who still think that jay cutler beat ronnie are delusional! my god fella's, ronnie on a terribly off day is better than any dialed in pro on the planet! look at the pics. the ones published untill now show jay at his best, and are aweful shots of ronnie! and ron still beats him. from the rear there is no comparison! n-o-n-e!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-t_colr11.jpg  

this is what an olympian back looks like... note the striated glutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-t_colr07.jpg  

mando is offline Associate Member
    ron is the man !! .... everyones on the bandwagon for jay ... frankly i think it was a one show wonder ... like flex in 93 when he came in second .... coleman will be mr ''o'' for as long as he likes , cause no one works harder !!!

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    This argument will go on forever.... The fact of the matter is Ronnie needs to be in the hospital giving birth, not posing. I'm sorry he is nothing more than a disgusting freak, and the olympia is nothing more than a freak show. Last year I give it to Levrone and this year to Cutler, im not on any bandwagon. Ronnie looked like shit that day and got his ass handed to him plain and simple. I'm not doubting Ronnie as a freak, he definantly is one. The Olympia is supposed to be about symmetry and the best physique, his oversized organs have taken that away from him. Other than that he has an incredible combination of mass and definition. Honestly, this year I was pulling for Levrone to win, but I give credit where it is due and Cutler won. Coleman has to suck in that disgusting GH Kit gut just to make his pecs stick out further, how is that the finest physique on the planet? JMO
    Last edited by Anaballick; 01-18-2002 at 01:39 PM.

Giving Birth?

"Yes I can breath again."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-rono.jpg  

Here ya go bud

Got Abs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-jayo.jpg  

My favorite referance to our pregnant champion was last year when Levrone patted Ronnie's disgusting gut. I thought for sure Levrone was gonna win, but the judges want the biggest, most disgusting FREAKS imaginable, so whoever made that predicition about Greg Kova'cs winning the O, it wouldn't surprise me.

Originally posted by bigkev
    this is what an olympian back looks like... note the striated glutes.
    "No Christmas tree, No Christmas tree...."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-t_colr07.jpg  
    Last edited by THE BIG RED MACHINE; 01-18-2002 at 01:44 PM.

If you take away the stomach I'm with you Kev, but I just can't get over it. Other than that Ronnie is amazing, but its such a huge flaw...

i can definately see both points of view. its really a matter of personal preferance. i am all for big for the sake of biggness. some like symmetry and classic lines. as ronnie would say, apples and oranges.jay has the tools to take it all, but ronnie is superior in to many ways right now. to see them in person is to really be able to judge the 2. ronnie is also knocking on 40 years old, he cant go on much longer at the level he is at now. this year he will destroy everyone. he wont do the arnold again, and he wont sleep on the job this time at all. next year? who knows. i am all for the freaks though! it is my goal!

everyone keep in mind, we are simply discussing and having fun promoting our guys, for some ronnie, for some kevin or jay. no argueing, just passing the time talking about what we love to do!

BRM, are you blind? no x-mas tree? i guess i have to get you a pic!

superbeast is offline Member
    BigKev,

I gott ask this.

How can you claim to be such an Arnold lover and then say Ronnie is the man? These are completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Arnold was symmetrical with a beautiful physique. Ronnie has the worst abdomin the sport has ever seen. Arnold looked so big because of his shape. Not just because he was a mound of muscle. Arnold had this tiny waste and broad shoulders. Purely beautiful.

In my opinion, Cutler should have won and Flex should have won when Ronnie was awarded his first O.

apples and oranges I guess....I just miss the days when guys looked more like Arny. To each his own though. One point I have to say I have noticed, as I get bigger I continue to want to gain more and more. This seems to be a trend with a lot of people, its very addictive.

hey everyone cool down !! , bigkev is right each to his own......make mine not an apple but a melon !!
    big kev lets see some pics of ron inthe offseason...plez

anaballick .... arnie was the freak in his days !! don't get me wrong i know what u mean.....thats the reason i was asking about the cycles guys like sergio , arnie , reg park ? , did so that we know where we stand !! peace !!

Farmer is offline Member

Re: Giving Birth?

Originally posted by Anaballick
    "Yes I can breath again."
    that is disgustingthat is disgusting
    That is disgusting

i am an arnie fan all the way bro! i was an arnie fan when he was the freak! look at his counter parts, ed corney, zane, even big louie, all looked pathetic while standing next to arnold. even the original freak, sergio oliva had to bow down! i admire arnold, 100%. but. this is 2002, 30 years later, and if i could be arnold are ronnie, i would be ronnies size all day. annabalik is right. you will find that the bigger you get, the bigger you want to be. i still feel small most of the time, and i am 5'11, 250lbs at 10% BF. i think of what arnold would look like if he where 20 yrs old in this day and age. when i think of mr. olympia, i think freak.

ronnie at 315 offseason lbs!!!!!!! this is freaky....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-coleman2315.jpg  

freaky #2!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-coleman315.jpg  

this is how i want to look just standing relaxed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-ronnie315-1.jpg  

RageControl is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Like i said when ron's on point he's amazing but he wasnt ready for this mr.oas for cutler he could be a one hit wonder or he could be the one to take colemans place . ???what the fuck is this hehe ????
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-18-2002 at 09:32 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Personally I think that's just too big. I would never actually want to look like that myself. Those are just too big. It gets weird after a while don't you think ???

I'd like to look big, but also be able to fit through a door going in straight NOT sideways !!!

ROFL

Terinox

never to big bro. i want people to pass by me in the mall and tell whomever they are with " my god! thats guy is disgusting! thats entirely to big! "

superbeast is offline Member
    I'll take the aesthetic look!

I'm definitely not where I want to be, but I where I want to be is still human looking and attractive.

i hear y a bigkev ............. coleman is the ''9 th '' wonder of the world ..... the scary thing is , you can still see he's abs and all the veins ......... meaning even at 315lb the guy has low bodyfat .....he could still easily put on another 10 - 15 lb....!!!!
    secondly , i always hear ppl talking about vic richards ... but i've never seen the guy as big as ron , yet he says he is the biggest b/b by far ..... i say put up or shut up !! ... i don't think vic can hold a candle to good ol coleman !!....over to you bigkev !

bbingJunkie is offline New Member
    im j/w but where does a pro bber pose in the offseason, its hard as hell to get off season pics

in the offseason they get paid to do guest posing at different bodybuilding shows.

victor richards is a big dude, no doubt about that. but over all the years he has been around, all i have seen from him is smack talk. he cant, and never could compare to big ron!

bbingJunkie is offline New Member
    well richards has some truly freaky genetics, and is a huge mofo but he has no near the quality of competing pros

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    I strongly believe and hope that Jay Cutler may be the only one right now, īcept Kevin Levrone, who can possibly be near defeating R C.

I hope this year will be the one for Jay and we will see a change on the throne of Mr O....

With all respect for you guys who thinks highly of R C, on the pic above R C strikes a pose, but what about his right nipple?
    Isnīt that something close to .... a b/t ?

We already know that R C is the first Mr O ever (?) who have won the title with a b/t....right? Is it a new pic?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    never to big bro. i want people to pass by me in the mall and tell whomever they are with " my god! thats guy is disgusting! thats entirely to big! "
    Well I guess everyone has a different taste huh??

I still think there is a point, where too big is too big! LOL

That picture that you posted, i think it was of yourself, the upper body shot, which was from the waste up, that looked good. That was perfect size, and that's probably what i'd like to look like. Not bigger though

Terinox

heres a training pic that shows ronnies unbeleivable size! check out the size of the arm...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-bigronnie-.jpg  

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Will he be at the A classic?

heres a pic of ronnie before the o.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-bigronnie-.jpg  

the reason why ronnie is mr. o.(next 2 pics)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-mro261.jpg  

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE

"No Christmas tree, No Christmas tree...."
    heres your xmas tree BRM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-mro270.jpg  

any questions?!

T-101 is offline New Member
    I dunno bigkev, but honestly speaking, at least in my view, YOU (bigkev!) look much BETTER than Ronnie. Of course, you're smaller, but more "classical" or elegant IMO

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Yep, that back of R C is really really good...and as long as he has that back he holds the throne of Mr O.
    But my hopes are on Jay Cutler anyway....

any questions?

heres your xmas tree BRM!
    YEP! C'mon Big Kev, tell me the truth. Was that picture taken at this years O, or one from the last couple? His back didn't look that dry in his other pics. Am I gettin to ya yet Kev?

Re: any questions?

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE

YEP! C'mon Big Kev, tell me the truth. Was that picture taken at this years O, or one from the last couple? His back didn't look that dry in his other pics. Am I gettin to ya yet Kev?
    nah, not getting to me brm! you are just in denial! you need a 12 step program to get you back on track! admit defeat my canadian freind! ronnie rules!!!!

here ya go BRM, 2001 olympia x-mas tree! oop, is that a soft back jay is carrying there?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still Doubting? More Ronnie For Ya...-jc_rc_dj.jpg  

Haha Kev did you have one of your little girls do the notation there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information