WTC
    WTC is offline New Member

Exclamation Breaking Olympia News!!!!!

...word on the street is that Dexter Jackson has pulled out of the Olympia. Looks like the only real threat to Ronnie is not going to be there.

Reasons are not specific, however, cost of training has been said to have played a major role in his decision.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    He pulled out months ago...

still crying about being "shafted" last year and using the excuse of switching from Muscletech to Twinlab... hes too busy promoting their new products...

Lee Priest just pulled out a week ago because he felt the contract was too "binding" another baby that cant face the fact he has 0% chance of touching Big Ron on stage. Must suck fighting for 4th and 5th place every O for these guys...

BIG RON RUNS IT!!!

--^^^ True. But do you think those f*cking judges will take the belly ban seriously this year. I personally think it's a big joke, and Ronnie's still gonna get the crown. I thought that Dexter would win though if they seriously did have a big belly ban, but he pulled out and now we'll never know. Lee Priest has big arms, and he has big arms, and he has HUGGGGGEEEE arms. But unfortunately people don't seem to understand that's all he has. His chest is tiny, his shoulders are genetically not wide and his hams and glutes are always soft. I personally have nothing against him, but sometimes he feels like he should get more credit just because he's short and surviving in a hardcore sport.

Regardless .... GO RONNIE. I'm sick of Ronnie but I hope he beats Haney's record and would just get his over grown gh gut off the f*cking stage and retire.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im calling Jay Cutler to win it man...yall heard it right here first.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    and his hams and glutes are always soft.
    He seems to have actually mastered his conditioning this year. His last pro show before the Olympia showed that!

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Jay Will Winnnnnnnn!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Im calling Jay Cutler to win it man...yall heard it right here first.
    I, too, am calling for Jay to win it this year. The pic in my avitar is a recent pic of him. He got rid of his gut...don't ya think?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WTC
    ...word on the street is that Dexter Jackson has pulled out of the Olympia. Looks like the only real threat to Ronnie is not going to be there.

Reasons are not specific, however, cost of training has been said to have played a major role in his decision.
    dexter jackson didnt have anything close to winning the olympia to begin with. he is a little man in a big mans sport. jay has packed on alot of pounds lately and will actually be in contention in the mass category. and is always harder than coleman. dont forget about that russian dude, alex fedorov. is he still going to be there?

PFT50K is offline New Member
    Ron is gonna B Mr O as long as Ron wants to be. It's a shame the dude doesn't have enuff common sense to NOT be made a complete FOOL of on Leno's show. The stupid beach bullshit made him look like some cheapass sideshow. < THAT is exactly what most people think of bodybuilders...stupid, egomaniac who will do damn near anything for some chump change. I hope Leno and and his asskiss sidekick Kevin gave Ron at least 5K for that embarassment.

I respect Preist for what his decision. People said the same shit about Labrada before he won. I'm sure if coleman & preist were the same height, we wouldn't even know who the hell ron coleman is. Height is a factor at the pro level. NO ONE has arms anywhere near Preists', regardless of height.

I predict an '04 repeat. Coleman #1, Cutler #2, the rest ... who cares. Not me.

Keep pumpin Lee, u r a HUGE inspiration to thousands bro!

1. Big Ron

2. Jay

3. Vic Martinez (2007 Mr. O)

4. Gustavo

5. Cormier

Thats my top 5... Tomorrow night should be FUN!!!!

Ronnie coming in about 12-15lbs. lighter and harder than he was lastyear, trying to match size and conditioning. From pics Ive seen today he's lookin unstoppable, here comes #* y'all!!

YEAH BUDDY

*** Lee's arms are not near the largest in bodybuilding... its actually his height that AIDS in his arms looking so humungous. He has massive arms no doubt, but in this case his height is an advantage not a disadvantage.
    Last edited by Big Vick; 10-14-2005 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PFT50K
    Ron is gonna B Mr O as long as Ron wants to be. It's a shame the dude doesn't have enuff common sense to NOT be made a complete FOOL of on Leno's show. The stupid beach bullshit made him look like some cheapass sideshow. < THAT is exactly what most people think of bodybuilders...stupid, egomaniac who will do damn near anything for some chump change. I hope Leno and and his asskiss sidekick Kevin gave Ron at least 5K for that embarassment.

I respect Preist for what his decision. People said the same shit about Labrada before he won. I'm sure if coleman & preist were the same height, we wouldn't even know who the hell ron coleman is. Height is a factor at the pro level. NO ONE has arms anywhere near Preists', regardless of height.

I agree with you 110%

I saw that Jay Leno Show and it really pissed me off. Leno says "Looking a little flabby today." And then they embarrass him with a stupid ****ing race, why don't they have Ronnie and the other guy have a bench contest? F*cking stupid stuff. Now all the people saw that and think, oh, bb's are dumb, fat, slow and useless. Let's not forget Kevin Levrone's famous sprint. (Kevin's my fav bb by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    1. Big Ron

2. Jay

3. Vic Martinez (2007 Mr. O)

4. Gustavo

5. Cormier

Thats my top 5... Tomorrow night should be FUN!!!!

Ronnie coming in about 12-15lbs. lighter and harder than he was lastyear, trying to match size and conditioning. From pics Ive seen today he's lookin unstoppable, here comes #* y'all!!

YEAH BUDDY

*** Lee's arms are not near the largest in bodybuilding... its actually his height that AIDS in his arms looking so humungous. He has massive arms no doubt, but in this case his height is an advantage not a disadvantage.
    --^ His height is what makes his arms look bigger??? Really? Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious, no I'm just playing. But yes his height is an advantage in certain situations, like for lifting heavy weights becuase of shorter arms for leverage, and also he looks big off the olympia stage, but on stage it's had to compete with taller bodybuilders because they stand out more. But like I said, I have nothing against Lee Priest, but sometimes he looks for too much credit.

DAMN I CAN'T F*CKING WAIT FOR OLYMPIA TIME TOMORROW, IT'S GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Don't write off cormier and jay this year, they are both up in the high 260s for this and if they nail their condition, it cud well and truely be bye bye to ronnie, unless big ron nails his condition of course, in which case - its lights out baby!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    He pulled out months ago...

still crying about being "shafted" last year and using the excuse of switching from Muscletech to Twinlab... hes too busy promoting their new products...

Lee Priest just pulled out a week ago because he felt the contract was too "binding" another baby that cant face the fact he has 0% chance of touching Big Ron on stage. Must suck fighting for 4th and 5th place every O for these guys...

BIG RON RUNS IT!!!
    your my new best friend... RONNIE is the man

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PFT50K

Hey man when was the jay leno show with coleman on ?

1st coleman
    2nd cutler
    3rd cormier

thats my top 3 . PS any one got recent pics of jay and coleman ? in the recent week

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler
    Hey man when was the jay leno show with coleman on ?

1st coleman
    2nd cutler
    3rd cormier

thats my top 3 . PS any one got recent pics of jay and coleman ? in the recent week
    Check out flexonline.com for up to date photos of the boys at the expo, and at the news conferences. Ronnie is looking hard and tight and unstoppable.

Also, Milos site has tonnes of pics of the guys in the last couple of weeks of their Olympia training!!

TOO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!

yeahhhhhhhhh budddddddddy ronnie reigns king

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    sux that dexter pulled out. He should be mr o. Ohh well atleast cormier is still there he is my second favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    --^^^ True. But do you think those f*cking judges will take the belly ban seriously this year. I personally think it's a big joke, and Ronnie's still gonna get the crown. I thought that Dexter would win though if they seriously did have a big belly ban, but he pulled out and now we'll never know. Lee Priest has big arms, and he has big arms, and he has HUGGGGGEEEE arms. But unfortunately people don't seem to understand that's all he has. His chest is tiny, his shoulders are genetically not wide and his hams and glutes are always soft. I personally have nothing against him, but sometimes he feels like he should get more credit just because he's short and surviving in a hardcore sport.

Regardless .... GO RONNIE. I'm sick of Ronnie but I hope he beats Haney's record and would just get his over grown gh gut off the f*cking stage and retire.
    lmao

Thread Information