Power House is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Olympia sucked!! Can you make it look any more fixed?

Personally, I think Jay cutler should have taken the title. I found Jay looked way better from all angles, to me Ronnie's physique wasn't anywhere near Jay's and Ronnie was a sore looser when Gustavo beet him in the challenge round freakin LOOSER!! Gustavo looked amazing so did Gunter and I think that Gustavo is going to be top three for awhile. I think that IFBB wants to set a new record with coleman, why don't they just give him the 2006 title aswell. I found the show to be boring because their was no direction and the organization was brutal. I feel bad for the guy you tried to set the new record for bench press, hope he's alright. Dorian Yates lookes TINY!!! damn the boy shrunk...whew. Jay should have won and his face and words say it all...."they don't want to let anyone else win" and not in so many words "IT'S FIXED". Gustavo looked INSANE!! damn I was impressed.

sorry dor the rant....

POWER HOUSE

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Uhm, I don't know why I even care about this, but I am guessing Ronnie Coleman won again?

Ufortunately Ronnie won...too bad this sport needs some desperate change. Please no more Triple H, he's the worst MC.

POWER HOUSE

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Sport?!?

Bodybuiding is a sport.

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    triple H was better than the other dude. at least he made it somewhat comical. horrible production. bad camera angles during posing routines really pissed me off. Ronnie shouldnt have won either.

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Well im glad he did win , If he hadnt would of been the ''politics'' and the '' he lost cause he left weider '' (i would of been one of them)

mukkler is offline Junior Member
    did coleman gain any weight this year?

Phixion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power House
    Personally, I think Jay cutler should have taken the title. I found Jay looked way better from all angles, to me Ronnie's physique wasn't anywhere near Jay's and Ronnie was a sore looser when Gustavo beet him in the challenge round freakin LOOSER!! Gustavo looked amazing so did Gunter and I think that Gustavo is going to be top three for awhile. I think that IFBB wants to set a new record with coleman, why don't they just give him the 2006 title aswell. I found the show to be boring because their was no direction and the organization was brutal. I feel bad for the guy you tried to set the new record for bench press, hope he's alright. Dorian Yates lookes TINY!!! damn the boy shrunk...whew. Jay should have won and his face and words say it all...."they don't want to let anyone else win" and not in so many words "IT'S FIXED". Gustavo looked INSANE!! damn I was impressed.

sorry dor the rant....

POWER HOUSE
    Yes bodybuilding is subjective. Obviously jay isn't a role model for sportmanship either, he was pouting about his loss......Thank gosh Jay Cutler didnt win, he is so conceited and he hasn't even won a single Mr.O.....Ronnie has looked best for the past 8 years, everyone just wants to convince themselves there is someone to match him just to see a change.....its like the 90's Bulls in the NBA

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    RONNIE BEAT JAY HANDS DOWN!!

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE.. DID YOU EVEN WATCH!?!?!?

He was sooooooooooo dry and hard.. look at his body and face?!?!?

He owned the stage, I personally didnt even think it was close. Ronnies back still runs the stage, and his abs can keep up with Jay no problem... Quads and arms Jay gets owned.

Crazylegs award to Jay... funniest crap of the night easily!!!

Jay was crying and complaining all night to.. got beat by the better physique, so he can cry alone now

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    IMO the only thing ronnie had on jay were the abs. Otherwise jay was bigger and just as cut. I do agree that if jay had won there would have just been excuses about the contract. But there are excuses now about them wanting to just break a record. You just cant please everyone.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    RONNIE BEAT JAY HANDS DOWN!!

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE.. DID YOU EVEN WATCH!?!?!?

He was sooooooooooo dry and hard.. look at his body and face?!?!?

He owned the stage, I personally didnt even think it was close. Ronnies back still runs the stage, and his abs can keep up with Jay no problem... Quads and arms Jay gets owned.

Crazylegs award to Jay... funniest crap of the night easily!!!

Jay was crying and complaining all night to.. got beat by the better physique, so he can cry alone now
    preach brother preach, you just made it to my buddy list

One of the things that surprised me was Jonnie Jackson not makining top ten, Johnnie looked better than Darrem Charles

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    did coleman gain any weight this year?

he was actually smaller - think he was 275

i was surprised cos i kept hearing that he was expecting to be 300

jay was smaller than last year too

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    it was all about conditioning this year not size for the two big dogs...they got all the size they need now they just need to clean it up and jay needs to go back to being the size he was in 2001. i was rooting my ass off for jay cutler but he must have had a diet malfunction because his abs came in super soft which is weird cuz his are always hard as hell. but jay should have won in 2001 and he needs to go back down to that size and condition.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    he was actually smaller - think he was 275

i was surprised cos i kept hearing that he was expecting to be 300

jay was smaller than last year too

i guees they were layin off the GH ?????

yeah they were worried about the judges marking them down for their guts

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Where can i find pics of the Mr O competetors

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    Where can i find pics of the Mr O competetors
    Flexonline.com has everyones photos from the prejudging... just look up the article on mens prejudging...

http://www.flexonline.com/nutr/45#

go there and click on mens prejudging gallery... sweet photos of everyone!!

Coleman is doing well for himself, but where's the excitement of the Olympia in hearing that he won yet again? I'd love for someone like Priest or Jackson to snatch the title in complete shock of the fans

Coleman is good, but not invincible...he will fall eventually...

probably literally...fall offstage during a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    Coleman is doing well for himself, but where's the excitement of the Olympia in hearing that he won yet again? I'd love for someone like Priest or Jackson to snatch the title in complete shock of the fans

lee priest?????? not likely

jay cutler/jackson/ gustavo
    one of these has to be next

i reckon ronnie will win one more year (so he gets the new 9x olympia record) and then he'll retire

prob jay will win next

priest is way too underrated just because of his height

lets not forget about lee priest's horrible chest and back...he has big arms....and ummmm big arms....and ummm lemme think BIG ARMS...lol...jay said he might not even come back to the olympia and he might not even compete again...he looked way better than coleman though...i watched it with an entire family that has never seen a show before and doesnt know anything about the competitors and therefore has no biased opinion and they all thought that jay should have won easily...his back double bis was amazing this year like woah and his legs were shredded..dear lord why didnt he win?

lee's chest is 54" or so, which is hella good for a 210-220 pounder...Cormier's isn't much bigger, and he weighs 260

Preist uber alles!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    lets not forget about lee priest's horrible chest and back...he has big arms....and ummmm big arms....and ummm lemme think BIG ARMS...lol...jay said he might not even come back to the olympia and he might not even compete again...he looked way better than coleman though...i watched it with an entire family that has never seen a show before and doesnt know anything about the competitors and therefore has no biased opinion and they all thought that jay should have won easily...his back double bis was amazing this year like woah and his legs were shredded..dear lord why didnt he win?

yeah his legs were amazing
    better than ronnie's

and pretty much everyone's abs were better than ronnie's

its all politics - he'll win till he gets the record then retires

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    from the pics they where pretty even from the back. In all side poses ronnies thickness blew cutler away. From the front they where pretty even. So I would have given it to big ron.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    No one has even mentioned Gunter. I was most surprised by how he looked this year. I aways thought he look horrible in past years but this year I was impressed with his conditioning. As far as ronnie and Jay it is too hard for me to say. Jays legs were shredded and ronnies back is still the best. I just wish some fresh blood would surface soon. Look out for new IFFB pro Phil Heath in a couple years he looks like the second coming of Flex Wheeler.

yeah Phil Heath looks good I saw him in MD lets not leave out the ultimate x-frame capreasie murray...he was supposed to be at mr. O this year but didnt go.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    gunter looked pretty darn good. I had him winning most of those poses from the flexonline prejudging pics

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    missed it

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    yeah Phil Heath looks good I saw him in MD lets not leave out the ultimate x-frame capreasie murray...he was supposed to be at mr. O this year but didnt go.
    i would not consider him an x frame at all. he's got a great shoulder to hip ratio, but he's also got ridiculously high lat's. he's not exaclty aesthetic.

Thread Information