Power House is offline Junior Member

Arrow Pro training videos...what's the best one?

I have a ton of pro training videos in my library and enjoyed all of them but Shawn Ray's final countdown rocked.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    I think Ronnies is good just because the weight he throws around is just crazy, but in reality its kind of boring cause he doesnt give information on things. For instance, how many reps and why, best exercises, etc. Its hardcore, but personally I like to hear info from the pros.

Ruhl has a good video. More informative than Ronnies. In black and white mostly which isnt a big deal but it just gets annoying after a while.

Cutlers looks good though I havent gotten to watch it yet.

I want to see Johnnie Jacksons DVD. I think I read that Branch Warren is coming out with one, which should be interesting since hes a mass freak. Art Atwood seems pretty good, but I gotta see it first.

Anybody seen Jacksons or Atwood's DVD's? Worth getting????

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Information wise, lee haneys training vid from 88'. wow factor - ronnie colemans unbelievable, cost of redemption is alright too, but unbelievable just seems more hardcore!

Latimus is offline Banned
    Ruhl made in germany is really awesome...and informative.

It would be cool to see a video with actual steroid use and cycling...but thats never going to happen.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    [QUOTE=NeedPaintoGain]
    Cutlers looks good though I havent gotten to watch it yet.

Cutler's ARE good...Believe it.

I've only seen "ripped to shreds", but it was fantastic!
    It showcases his lifestyle similar to ronnies vids...maybee moreso, and
    it's also a tad informative aswell.

The guys a class act, a real "pro".

-shaokahn-

Power House is offline Junior Member
    Cutlers-new improved and beyond I found pretty good. I have ripped to shreds waiting to be watched. It doesn't hurt his videos are longer than the rest usually 2 DVD's.

Shawn Ray's final countdown was good and he knows what he's talking about.

Johnnie Jackson- I'll be watching that this weekend so I'll let you know how that was.

I heard dorian's was good but I would never buy that shit because he was a DICK!!! I asked him a simple grip question about bent over rows, and he says, " why would I tell you, buy the video mate." before that I was going to buy it , that was before his short bowling ball ass pissed me off.LOL

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I heard dorian's was good but I would never buy that shit because he was a DICK!!! I asked him a simple grip question about bent over rows, and he says, " why would I tell you, buy the video mate." before that I was going to buy it , that was before his short bowling ball ass pissed me off.LOL

LoL, must have thought you were a nosey fuker! seriously maybe it was a bit out of order with sumthin simple like a grip position but i also realise how they make fuk all money, on the whole, except if your a multiple mr o winner or top 3 regular finisher so he was obviously pluggin the dvd like mad

Thread Information