jimmibo is offline New Member

Talking Cool pics of Gunter winning (npcnewsonline.com)

Whether you like Gunter or not, you have to feel happy for the guy, these pics are great :-) (sorry if you've seen 'em already)

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/con...ns/index_4.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cool pics of Gunter winning (npcnewsonline.com)-gs-win.jpg  

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Yeah. You gotta be happy for Gunter. I feel like he really deserved to win. Besides, am I the only one who feels like Ronnie looked like shit? I mean his gut was just ugly to me...

OoDee

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Kevin looks like a little kid jumping in his daddy's arms.

Ronnie has become too blocky. His physique doesn't flow like it used to.
    IMO, he looked his best back in 93'
    Last edited by TeenPL; 12-02-2002 at 07:38 AM.

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    I constantly hear many so called gym rats talk negatively about Ronnie Coleman's abdominal region, but for those talking, could you get your body in that condition for whatever given weight, and if so, show some pics. My saying is that if one doesn't have, how can one criticize.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by KISSMIBUT
    I constantly hear many so called gym rats talk negatively about Ronnie Coleman's abdominal region, but for those talking, could you get your body in that condition for whatever given weight, and if so, show some pics. My saying is that if one doesn't have, how can one criticize.
    Its just that he used to look alot better. He's regressed as time has gone on.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    They both looked freakin amazing but im glad he won good to have someone else winning . i think ron looked better here then at the mr.o

muscle machine is offline New Member
    That's true ronnie is not at his top again but it' s enought for win agains anybody.ABDOMINAL région appart his arms,back,chest,delts,traps are the best in the world and he's HUGE

FmRommel is offline Member
    Gunter is GOD....He should have placed MUCH higher in the MR. O!!

Goddamn...wheres the justice??

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Hey I am not a huge fan of Ronnie's and thoiught Gunter should have placed higher at the O but below is some picks of ronnie at 296lbs
    from Mayem muscle 1 word
    SICK

http://chadnicholls.net/cgi-bin/foru...ST;f=15;t=1066

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Seriously fuck Ronnie,... he looks like shit.... Look at say Lee Priest with a tight little midsection.... makes him look a lot bigger and better.

I don't give a shit about Ronnie's size,... he looks like crap, big gut - he shoudl have never beaten Jay (should how BB is rigged and full of politics)... there are plently of better body builders out there.... Gunter has mass and looks good, Jay is just superb and BIG also, Chris Cormer is going to kill it give him a few years, Dexter for a killer physique, Shawn Ray has the best physique in the business... who wouldn't want to look like him.

Ronnie... is big and strong... but just looks like shit,... he should train for the worlds strongest man comp and give BB a miss before he turns into a has been like El Nasser.

Nate

Thread Information