Gene is offline Associate Member

Jay Cutler guest posing in NYC

I snapped this picture two days ago at the 2002 Atlantic States bb show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jay Cutler guest posing in NYC-jay.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I'll put money on him to win the next Mr. O

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope, don't think he will win Mr. O until coleman retires.

the problem with the Mr. O is that it is the same judges, with the same opinions year after year. They have to do something to spice it up a bit...I say put all the qualified judges names in a hat and pull them out..if you are back again then so be it..but at least it will change things up.

Weither or not the judges get changed up a bit for some different opinons or not..I feel that Jay will just make sure he is unbeatable this time..

But we are all entitled to our own opinions right EC..

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    He won't be winning this year's O, that's for sure.

Even Shawn Ray's not competing, that sucks!

Well Ronnie even is not so good shape, just has the density and mass that is not going to be over looked, PLUS he has the right ppl on his side. I am not so sure how well wieder and Jay parted. I figure Jay doesn't win until his contract with IIS is up so weider could re-sign him if they wanted too. But who knows. Even without the politics, i think coleman is the man for right now.

Yes only an option.

Originally posted by YoUnG1
    He won't be winning this year's O, that's for sure.

Even Shawn Ray's not competing, that sucks!
    where did you hear that Shawn Ray wasn't competing...that sucks..any other big names pulling out?????

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Shredz

where did you hear that Shawn Ray wasn't competing...that sucks..any other big names pulling out?????
    never heard anything about it...

Shwan Ray info

www.getbig.com has info on ray and rumor that Jay may not complete either, that is just a rumor. Ray is doing a TV hosting job for a network

hugegunz is offline New Member
    Hey Gene..who won the SHW and overall in the show? Had a buddy who did the show but cna't get in touch w/ him since he is gettin ready for Jr. Nats this weekend.

I honestly can't remember... the only thing I remember from the SHW was a guy in pink posing trunks (who went last in the rotation) his posing routine was a dance where he was like pulling on rope. I think that person got either 1st or 2nd I can't remember. I have a 30 second video of it I'll try to upload it tomorrow if that would help.

I think this was the overall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jay Cutler guest posing in NYC-overall.jpg  

Shawn's going to be doing some work with Physical Sports or some crap like that, he's doing commentary.

Jay might be out, Titus is out and possibly Levrone.

Can you say this is going to be pretty much a cake walk for Ronnie?

On a side note, Flex Wheeler is training with Shawn Ray.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    jay has officially pulled out of the olympia. i think that was a good career move for him. take a year to perfect what he has. he cant beat ronnie this year and he knows it, especially since he did the arnold and ronnie didnt. everyone saw how close ronnie came to losing last year after peaking 2 times in one year. also, its a buissness for them, and the wise buisness move would be to do the arnold again and take home the cash from that. i am a ronnie fan, but even if i wasnt, i would still recognize that he is by far the best pro on the circuit.

shawn ray is definately out also for the physical tv thing. but, they havnt updated there web site in months, and they havnt aired the arnold like they had planned in may. so, maybe they went under. in which case, shawn would compete i am sure.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I'll put money on him to win the next Mr. O
    He should've won the last one-

For money's sake, its pointless for jay to compete against ronnie. There's a $50,000 different between 1st and 2nd place, and he knows he has no real chance at it for obvious reasons. Unless they start paying respectable money, more top guys will continue to bail out of Mr. Olympia and be 100% for smaller contests where they have a shot to won better money. Plus I heard they are giving away a car at the arnie classic this time?

Oh, as a side note. Before the show started (the night show), I decided to go to a local store to buy some food before the show because my protein shake coagulated (don't ask ). And guess who was walking down the street. You guessed it, Jay Cutler. He took up half the side walk, it was amazing just to watch him walk and the reaction the average people gave him on the semi-crowded street. Too bad my camera was tucked far away in my bookbag at the time. He was wearing a tanktop and shorts, it looked like a wall of muscle pushing its way down the street! He looks much bigger in person than on stage and when he walked into the audience to flex in front of us... He actually looks like an over-sized baby... and I mean that in a good way

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think they been giving away a humvee to the winner in the Arnolds for atleast 3 years now, maybe more dunno...

I agree that it´s a smart move of Jay to take a year of and perfect his physic, something i think Dexter Jackson should do aswell and build some more mass.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    I would like to go see that.

MinMuscles is offline New Member
    Flex is not training with Shawn, as flex couldn't afford to pay him, and that is officially from Shawns mouth. Flex will be training on his own as he needs all his money for contest prep.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    I know why all these pro's are "pulling out"
    I'll give you a couple reasons:

8 anadrol a day
    500mg sustanon ed
    100mg winny ed
    12iu gh ed
    15iu insulin ed
    manitol
    igf1
    the list goes on and on..........damn, i don't know how they do it.
    Nowadays, its better for the pros to learn chemistry than to learn training principles.

mando is offline Associate Member
    superdave bro , no flame but how do you know what the pros take ??

guys like tom prince and lee preist say it cost them a few grand to get ready , infact if what lee said is true some members here are more juiced up then him lol !!

Originally posted by MinMuscles
    Flex is not training with Shawn, as flex couldn't afford to pay him, and that is officially from Shawns mouth. Flex will be training on his own as he needs all his money for contest prep.
    Not according to Getbig (well at least the last time I checked) they said he's training with him like once a week or something like that.

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by hugegunz
    Hey Gene..who won the SHW and overall in the show? Had a buddy who did the show but cna't get in touch w/ him since he is gettin ready for Jr. Nats this weekend.
    The SHW was won by a dude named Rudy, second place was my buddy Joe Disola. THe overall winner was NOT the pic of the guy above, that pic is on the middle weight winner. The overall was the Light Heavy named Faruk(spelling?) he is from Queens and is just amazing. I believe he is doing the USAs this July. I was a competitor in the Open Heavys but did now make the top 5.

Ooops ... sorry for that then... I wasn't quite sure I didn't know any of the guys there. But thanks at least now I know who that was

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by MinMuscles
    are you sure? I got this from shawns homepage

Just in… Ken “Flex” Wheeler will be my training partner, as he returns from a One-year retirement for the upcoming Mr. Olympia Contest! After a week long trip in Hawaii we have decided to team up once a day for the next 5 months to try and get him back to the form he was in 1993! At the ASC Flex weighed a paltry 219lbs but was considered to have had the best physique of All Time! He wants to regain that form in a sport of increasingly disgusting protruding bellies, hernias and other deformatities! I told Ken, I would take him to Hell and back to get him where he needs to be as a training partner, if he agreed after ever session to return the next day to do it again! Time will tell……?

Johan, I am a member of the Shawn Ray Forum on his website and Shawn posts on it daily, last week he posted that he was not training Flex because Flex could not afford to pay him. Check it out for yourself, I think it's in the news section on the forum.
    But he is definetly not training with flex, it's from Shawns mouth.
    MM.

Flex has to pay Shawn to train with him? He's a top bodybuilder how come they can't be just training partners? I dont get it, someone explain the logic to me please.

Thanks
    Gene

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    that sux. and those 2 used to be friends. Come on like shawn doesnt have enough money anyway. What a fucking ass, wont help one of his old friends to get into super shape.

The reason Shawn gave was that because he was not competing at this years Mr O, why would he wan't to train twice a day for nothing. He would also have to comprimise with flex as they train at different times and different gyms. Also time is money. Yes Shawn and Flex are still friends but they were not going to be training partners but Shawn was going to be Flex's trainer. Shawn explained it better on his forum, but at the end of the day I feel that Shawn is right. He put it something like this, If you were doing a job for a friend, that required your time and hard work, then you would expect something in return, and bodybuilding is Shawns job and he is trying to make a living out of it, so if he was training Flex for free, he could be doing something else and earning money. Well he put it something like that.
    Peace MM.

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    fair enough, and btw. if u read jay's most recent interview he states that the people at iss are very down to earth and treat him well and thus he will retire with them.

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    The only reason why Jay Cutler might not compete in the Mr. O's is because they test for Lasix and Aldacone, and he failed the test for Lasix in the 2001 Mr. O.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I am sooo sick of Ronnie... Jay got ripped last year,.. they whole sport is rigged and the day the wielder bros die is the day the sport hopefully takes a turn for the better.

Fancy paying Sinbad 2 million to host it and giving the Winner $150000. It is fucked up, the BB are the ones killing them selves to compete with all the contest prep and the gear and other substances they take.

Jay will smoke Ronnie... if you remove all the rigging... Ronnie knows it, Jays knows it,,... and almost every other fucker on the planet knows it to.

Thread Information