Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Harris

rruhl is offline Member
    Will "World" Harris

2002 NPC USA Championships
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-12031-harris-w-03.jpg   World Harris-13048-harris-w-08.jpg   World Harris-14041-harris-w-10.jpg   World Harris-14041-harris-w-14.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    Will "World" Harris (Mens Overall Winner)

2004 Los Angeles Bodybuilding and Figure Championship
    July 10, 2004, Culver City, California

http://www.graphicmuscle.com/event.a...nt=Los+Angeles
    http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...;threadid=9073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-72-img_8407.jpg   World Harris-will1.jpg   World Harris-will4a.jpg   World Harris-will5.jpg   World Harris-will6.jpg  

Last edited by rruhl; 07-11-2004 at 05:41 AM.

rruhl is offline Member
    More LA pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-overall1_front.jpg   World Harris-overall2_front_double_bi.jpg   World Harris-overall3_front_lat.jpg   World Harris-overall4_side_chest.jpg   World Harris-overall5_back_double_bi.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    More LA pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-overall6_rear_lat.jpg   World Harris-overall7_side_tri.jpg   World Harris-overall8_absquads.jpg   World Harris-overall9_most_muscular.jpg  

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    I think he looks great. Not as full as I would've expected when in contest shape but nonetheless good. He'll blow the hell-up with time.

rruhl is offline Member

mass junkie is offline banned
    my fav rising star...in the offseason no one even comes close to this guy in mass

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    he used to train with johm cena the wwe wrestler. Bloody huge mofo!

rruhl is offline Member
    More pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-72-img_8400.jpg   World Harris-72-img_8409.jpg   World Harris-72-img_8410.jpg   World Harris-72-img_8413.jpg   World Harris-72-img_8424.jpg  

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    That is one big MOFO... ****... Wonder what his cycles look like

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Wow hes huge... In a couple pics it looks like he used synth

eacman65 is offline Member
    that guy looks awesome for being a huge guy he has a great midsection

Sammy1980 is offline Junior Member
    I hear hes competing soon, with a estimated competition weight of 225lbs, from the pics it look like he could compete 240+...
    Maybe i heard wrong.

Sammy

rruhl is offline Member
    2004 NPC USA

They Dug Him !

Written by: Shawn Perine

Dugdale Wins Over Honors; Harris garners 2nd Pro Card
    In the end the decision was unanimous. Judges and audience agreed that Light-Heavyweight Mark Dugdale was the cream of the crop at the 2004 USA Bodybuilding Championships.

After outclassing his class the Washington State resident took center stage in the overall posedown, besting Bantamweight Steven Burke, Lightweight Ralph Gaxiola, Middleweight Garrett Allin, Heavyweight Will Harris and Super-Heavyweight Chris Cook.

Dugdale displayed a near-perfect combination of refined muscularity, spot-on conditioning and polished posing to not only take the overall title and a pro card, but generate the same kind of buzz last year's winner, Richard Jones garnered.

Will "World" Harris, he of the previously unfulfilled potential, finally made good on his genetic gifts and was rewarded with the event's second pro card as a result.

Super-Heavyweight champ Chris Cook reprised his bittersweet role of last year. Despite his pro proportions and elite leg development, the USA judges saw the watery film obscuring his hard-earned muscles as a critical flaw.

http://www.flexonline.com/news/50

rruhl is offline Member
    2004 NPC USA

Prejudging
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-fdbe0549.jpg   World Harris-fdbe0550.jpg   World Harris-fdbe0554.jpg   World Harris-fdbe0559.jpg   World Harris-fdbe0571.jpg  

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    shame his left lat is messed up!

rruhl is offline Member
    2004 NPC USA

Finals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Harris-aaab0338.jpg   World Harris-aaab0343.jpg   World Harris-aaab0354.jpg  

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    In the earlier off season pics his calfes look like they were synthed up, but after looking at the npc pics, I'd say they aren't. He'd get eaten up by the pro's! Big time! He looks better in the offseason then in comp form. His arms when cut look small compared to the light heavy guy! Weird....I'd kill to have his physic so I'm not ripping him, I just think compared to a guy like Ronnie, Jay, Dexter, or Lee and the guys you'd be able to tell who's better.

SID

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bunp...this guy is nasty huge!!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Huge

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    he looks ridiculous in the offseason, he almost rivals ronnie, but he duznt seem to cut well, ah well it will come in time and with larger cutting cycle dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    he looks ridiculous in the offseason, he almost rivals ronnie, but he duznt seem to cut well, ah well it will come in time and with larger cutting cycle dosages.

thats cause ronnie uses boatloads of GH every **** say....im sure if this guy took that approach he would also look like an alien...its good to see big guys that dont overdo the GH

MASTER is offline "I Own You"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    thats cause ronnie uses boatloads of GH every **** say....im sure if this guy took that approach he would also look like an alien...its good to see big guys that dont overdo the GH
    True. What I was getting at tho is that he duznt seem to take long enough to cut, or takes too low doses in his cutting cycle, because he lost huge amounts of muscle from those offseason pics, if he got his cutting right, he wud b contending pro events for sure.

gustav is offline New Member
    This creature (overcoming the ordinary human being's world) is really impressively wonderful. I've seen one of his pictures without knowing his full name, but his extraordinarily extra-huge body has been subconciously reminded as well as he could mentally hit my backhead! Many of the viewers once said he was suspected to use steroids , but one of the steroids .com members is saying that he's sure to use synthol. Well... what shall be the truth?

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    do you have the one picture where he's standing in front the buildings?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information