Thread: Brad Pitt

Gene is offline Associate Member

Brad Pitt

Not exactly a BB pro, but in the movie Fight Club he looked rather impressive in terms of low bodyfat levels. I've heard people claim he might have done a small cycle of winny. Anyone have a good picture somewhere, I can't seem to find a good one.

Feel free to post any other actors' picts you feel suspicious of trying to "enhance" the way they look for a certain role.

Thanks

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    looked more like he did a small cycle of cocain.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    WTF!?
    Why do people keep posting Pics of Wrestlers and Actors in BB pro section? had over to General Q or Sports talk ffs!

I only wanna see Ronnie, Shawn, Jay etc in the PRO section...to much to ask?

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by palme
    WTF!?
    Why do people keep posting Pics of Wrestlers and Actors in BB pro section? had over to General Q or Sports talk ffs!

I only wanna see Ronnie, Shawn, Jay etc in the PRO section...to much to ask?
    as I already said,some wrestlers look like BBERS so I think they have their place here in the pro news and pics forum.
    what about AAron Baker ? he is now a wrestler who used to be a BBER...
    so no it's not too much to ask,but this is not an obligation to be an IFBB pro to look like a pro BBER...

Originally posted by mike2112

as I already said,some wrestlers look like BBERS so I think they have their place here in the pro news and pics forum.
    what about AAron Baker ? he is now a wrestler who used to be a BBER...
    so no it's not too much to ask,but this is not an obligation to be an IFBB pro to look like a pro BBER...
    Thing is...this is (if im not misstaken) a place were you can read news and see pics of IFBB PRO´s and not Wrestlers or lame actors. We have other places for that.....

Sorry, didn't mean to start a ruckus.

What would be an appropriate forum for this?

Thing is...this is (if im not misstaken) a place were you can read news and see pics of IFBB PRO´s and not Wrestlers or lame actors. We have other places for that.....
    PRO NEWS AND PICS not only IFBB PROS NEWS AND PICS is the exact title I can read...
    please,try to accept the idea that there are not only pros pics on this board ok bro ?

LOL this is getting sily...last post from me on this thread...

Gene - I would say Wrestlers belong in the Sports talk thread and actors in General talk thread.

And mike2112 - This is a junior board to competitive BB Q & A called PRO news and pics. I dont want to flame...but... If you cant figure it out this time you should consider going back to grade school.

LOL this is getting sily...last post from me on this thread...

Gene - I would say Wrestlers belong in the Sports talk thread and actors in General talk thread.

And mike2112 - This is a junior board to competitive BB Q & A called PRO news and pics. I dont want to flame...but... If you cant figure it out this time you should consider going back to grade school.
    I don't think that the goal of this board was to see people tell tothe others that they have to go back to grade school.damn bro,if it's not possible to ask a picture of a BBer (even if he is not a IFBB pro),so you're right,it's getting silly...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    brad was pretty buff as far as pretty boys go in that movie. and, i loved the flick! here is the only one i found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brad Pitt-fightcl17.jpg  

Awesome thanks! The movie was excellent, and I think he looked fantastic too. Here's another good one I found, but I remember when he walked out of that bedroom after f'ing the girl, he looked very ripped and dry in that shot... I remember saying to myself "wow".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brad Pitt-pitt-fightclub-1.jpg  

Movie was great...but i gotto say he looks skinny. Thats not what i want to look like anyway.

True, it only a matter of weeks to get really cut for a movie; it takes years to build muscle. But I think he paid his dues with cardio, diet, and perhaps a small cycle. His physique varies from movie to movie. He's an awesome actor though... he always has the street-smart toughguy / know-it-all wiseguy roles.

vector is offline Junior Member
    I was impressed with his condition in "fight club" but he looks quite skinny on those pics.

Gene i know you dont get muscle over night bro.

And the fucked up part in Fight Club is on the bus when they talk about "how a man looks like" you see a gucci ad for male underwear that they diss, 2 secs later you see Brad without shirt fighting in the basement and he looks just like the dude in the ad...

I was more impressed with Brad Pitt's physique in the more recent picture, Snatch. Just check out the boxing scene!

tide dog is offline New Member
    how about will smith in Ali...He went from 175 to 225 for that movie

Thread Information