MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Mrkhus Ruhl at 330lbs guest posing...

...here is a couple of pic of Ruhl at 330lbs the f***er was huge, not pretty but huge...........just about ready to start his prep for Olympia...

XXL

Pic # 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mrkhus Ruhl at 330lbs guest posing...-markhus-1.jpg  

Pic # 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mrkhus Ruhl at 330lbs guest posing...-markhus-2.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    that is one big mofo!! where were those pics taken?

retired is offline Associate Member
    Impressive pics, but there is NO WAY that Ruhl weighs 330 in them. I don't care what he says, nobody could keep their midsection that tight and defined at over 300-310lbs. I'd say that he is around the 300 mark.

Originally posted by gordero
    Impressive pics, but there is NO WAY that Ruhl weighs 330 in them. I don't care what he says, nobody could keep their midsection that tight and defined at over 300-310lbs. I'd say that he is around the 300 mark.
    ...i have a feeling you are only here to disagree with everything everybody says on this board...and yes he was 330 lbs, he f***in' weight in at the show he was guest posing, i was there backstage...

XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Unreal, thank god he had that belly button fixed. What i don't get is from pics, He doesn't look like he needs to drop 50lbs to get into contest shape he complete's around 280 i think.

retired is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL

...i have a feeling you are only here to disagree with everything everybody says on this board...and yes he was 330 lbs, he f***in' weight in at the show he was guest posing, i was there backstage...

XXL
    Mike, I think for myself and I am not afraid to express myself- I'm sorry if you find that distressing. I do it in person as well- I'm not the kind of guy who hides behind the anonymity of a web forum, and my friends respect me for my frankness.

If you saw the scale, then I will have to accept your word for it. Granted the photos are small, but I've seen Nasser guest-pose at almost 320lbs and Coleman at 295lbs, and Ruhl looks harder than both of them. If he can have visible abs and little belly distention at 330, then he is easily the most heavily-muscled BB ever.

That is a big guy.

Mike, I think for myself and I am not afraid to express myself- I'm sorry if you find that distressing. I do it in person as well- I'm not the kind of guy who hides behind the anonymity of a web forum, and my friends respect me for my frankness.

If you saw the scale, then I will have to accept your word for it. Granted the photos are small, but I've seen Nasser guest-pose at almost 320lbs and Coleman at 295lbs, and Ruhl looks harder than both of them. If he can have visible abs and little belly distention at 330, then he is easily the most heavily-muscled BB ever.
    No hard feelings Bro...the fucker was 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep and i ain't kidding...huge...

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    what a FREAK , i love it, the bigger the better. i he gets into the same shape he did at the NOC, maybe a little dryer, he could do a lot of damage.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    but I've seen Nasser guest-pose at almost 320lbs and Coleman at 295lbs, and Ruhl looks harder than both of them. If he can have visible abs and little belly distention at 330, then he is easily the most heavily-muscled BB ever.
    I'm not a fan of Rhuels physique, but keep in mind, his contest weight is 20lbs higher than Ronnies and 10lbs higher than Nassers...and he was noticably harder than Nasser in the last few shows they competedin together.

BigLou is offline New Member
    I just want to clear a few things up. I was at that show on Saturday and was in the front row. Markus looked bigger than Nasser was at 320 guest posing. BTW I competed in a show that Nasser was guest posing at and as I compare both guys, Markus was bigger. His chest had to be a foot thick!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Not the kind of physic i want, but you gotto respect the freaks!

Nasser is a has been.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Da Freak!

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    Der Freak, I believe.

mykantele is offline New Member
    Awesome. His head looks bloated as hell in that first photo though. It takes some away from his upper body size. Must be bulking up like crazy for the Mr.O .

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is WOW. That F*cker is huge. 330 pounds, holy sh*t!

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    whaT'S NEXT 400 LBS LOL
    THESE GUYS ARE FAWKING HUUUUUGE!!!!!!

$uperman is offline Member
    thats amazing , he's looking pretty sharp for a guest pose also.....

$uperman is offline Member
    speaking of freaks....whats the latest on the muscle tech puppy, Greg Kovacs ?

Thread Information