BigDude is offline Junior Member

Why did Nasser do it?

I guess everybody knows about Nasser's latest synthol adventures.. just browsed some photos of Nasser, and to say the truth, I had already forgotten how huge the guy was at his best. Jesus christ! Look at the attached photo. I though Nasser would be the last guy to use synthol. So, do you see Nasser using synthol as a desperate act after starting to lose lots of size, or what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why did Nasser do it?-nasser470.jpg  

BigDude is offline Junior Member

Another

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why did Nasser do it?-nasser277m.jpg  

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Ya , I think nasser reached his best in 1997 and 1998 then he came abit smaller 1999 which didnt workout for him.Then made the mistake and tried to come shredded in 2000 which ruined him completely , he lost alot of upperbody size doing so.

retired is offline Associate Member
    Nasser looked great winning the Arnold in '99- he weighed 282(?)lbs, so there was no loss of size at that point. However, he tore his bicep shortly afterwards in a freak accident while walking his dog, and has been trying to compensate/hide the damage with synthol use in his arms ever since.

It's possible that he was using synthol in his arms prior to that- although perhaps not as much- its use seems to be pretty widespread among the pros. At the 2001 Olympia it looked like the synthol that Nasser shot into his triceps spread to his rear delts, which made them look watery and inflamed.

The most ironic part is that Nasser criticized Dorian for having "weak arms."

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Check out young nasser!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Nassar was a great bodybuilder in his time, but his time is gone. He will soon fade from the scene, chewed up and spit out by the professional bodybuilding circuit. almost every pro if not all use synthol, and I think nassar did it because everyone is doing it, he just fucked up his injections, which caused a distorted look in his rear delts and arms. On top of the fact that he was in the worst shape of his life did not help.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Mmm Nasser WAS great but he should have hunged his pose trunks away a couple of years ago.

Thread Information