BigJames is offline Senior Member

Paul Dillet: The "Uncrowned" Mr. Olympia?

I was reading a recent issue of Flex, you know, one of those "4 Page Ad Reports" and they showed a pic of Paul Dillet and the caption underneath refered to him as the "uncrowned Mr. Olympia"...did he win and get disqualified at somepoint? Or are they just being nice?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I was reading a recent issue of Flex, you know, one of those "4 Page Ad Reports" and they showed a pic of Paul Dillet and the caption underneath refered to him as the "uncrowned Mr. Olympia"...did he win and get disqualified at somepoint? Or are they just being nice?
    i think he showed up one year looking amazing and john romano said he should use diuretics and he would look even better...so he did and he cramped up and had to be taken out in a stretcher off the stage or something like that...i know that happened at one of his competitions but im not sure if it was the olympia.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    just bein nice

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i think he showed up one year looking amazing and john romano said he should use diuretics and he would look even better...so he did and he cramped up and had to be taken out in a stretcher off the stage or something like that...i know that happened at one of his competitions but im not sure if it was the olympia.
    Yeah, I have seen a few where he appears to be about to die on stage...I recall one of the O's that Dorian won where Dillet could not even control his breathing...it was like his abs were a creature of their own or something...may have been 92....not sure though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    just bein nice
    Probably out of fear...he is a FREAK.

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    hes sick but not a mr O

Thread Information