primodonna is offline Female Member

Ruhl and Cutler DQ'd...

the rumor mill has it that these are the 2 guys who failed their diuretic test at the "O"

when it's confirmed, i will change this message
    What happens here, stays here

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I heard the same think P...I heard that Rhuel gave a sample and though he was clear so popped a few oral lasix and the first test was a wash so they collected a 2nd sample and he was busted. At this point it's all unsubstantiated.

Damn...Cutler was sooo impressive too. I still take this with a grain of salt, if/when it's confirmed it will end up that these guys were the only 2 who were CAUGHT! Testing is so bloody stupid at that level, who is the IFBB trying to impress? They don't actually think the IOC is stupid enough to believe they (IFBB) is attempting to clean things up do they? If (and it's a HUGE if) bodybuilding EVER gets Olympic recognition the athletes will be half the size of the Olympia competitors....and they won't be totally clean either (no cleaner than Maurice Greene).

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell if they clean up THAT much...you will see PaPa in the O next year.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i really wan't aware that they tested at all. a failed diuretics test? sounds pretty stupid to me

I think they test for diuretics and cocaine....can you imagine.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    yeah coke...cormier would be screwed if that happened legit.
    What happens here, stays here

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Post Jason and Markus tested positive

I just read that it was in fact Jason and Markus who tested positive. Jay is seeking legal action to have the test overturned. Too bad, they are both awesome competitors. It is not like the other guys don't do it. These guys just happened to get caught.

Capital X

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Since so many guys at the O looked like crap, maybe most of them are afraid of the test for diuretics...most of them were soft looking. Cutler was one of the few that were spot on!

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    What a crock of shit. I read that earlier this morning on a site. They both have to forfeit their prize check (for Cutler that was $60,000). And now they both have to requalify for next years Mr. Olympia, they took away their automatic invitation. To be in the IFBB you have to have been on steroids and diuretics for years to achieve that kind or cartoon character physique. I think they out to re-evaluate their testing policies. How about no testing.

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    The only other time I've ever heard of a Mr. Olympia competitor being disqualified after the fact was Nasser a couple of years ago. Until then I had no idea they really tested.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as posted at flexonline.come; CUTLER SENSATION
    It has now been confirmed that Jay Cutler, 2001 Mr. Olympia runner-up, and Markus Ruhl, 14th at the O, have been informed by the IFBB that their urine samples tested positive for banned diuretics. IFBB rules state that individuals whose samples test positive as a result of the contest's mandatory diuretic test will lose their placing and prize money and that all those athletes finishing below them will subsequently move up in prize money and placings. Thus, as a result of this ruling, Cutler would forfeit his second place spot, his $60,000 paycheck and qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia, and Melvin Anthony (originally placed 11th at the O) would move up to 10th and be awarded $10,000 in prize money (he originally received zilch), and, of course, gain qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia. However, we understand that Cutler is at this time seeking legal guidance in an effort to have the drug test result overturned. We'll keep you posted on developments

ronnie kicked his ass anyway.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    That pisses me off!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    sounds to me that they are a bunch of haters for dicking them!

peaker

MrNatural is offline New Member

Ronnie...what the hell is Ronnie?

Ronnie Coleman, an ex-cop, competing in Mr Olympia but also known for having a bitch tit and winning the grand title as Mr O.
    Nowadays, what the hell is he now? A big cry baby with two legs...with a gigantic forehead, cheekbones and hands but also intestines reminding you of a pregnant woman.

How could he avoid tests for AS during the years he was a cop? I doubt that anyone tested him at all...and if they did, they covered it up.

Nahh, I hope the saga of Ronnie as Mr Olympia was over and Cutler or someone else took the grand slam instead.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey,

Without seeming completely ignorant here......Why are they(IFBB) so focused on diuretics? These guys are loaded up on a lot of chemistry, so why are diuretics being brought to the fore?

MJ

a few competitors died, and several more nearly died, in the 90's due to diuretics. mohamed benezziza, andreas munzer(amongst other things) are 2 pros that come to mind. mike mattarozzo, paul dillet are 2 that i can think of that nearly died. it got pretty out of hand for a while there. its still there, but not nearly as prevelant as it once was, hence the lack of conditioning in most of the competitors

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: maurice green ?

Originally posted by 47john
    what 's he use ? if nobody knows , then what would be a good cycle for a sprinter ?

Where did that come from??

Re: Re: maurice green ?

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Where did that come from??
    Trips...you just scan the posts and read the short ones right ?

In an earlier post on this thread I alluded to the IFBB trying to get IOC approval by testing their shows. I then stated that even if BBing gets Olympic recognition it will not be clean. I mean, does anybody believe that Maurice Greene and the next 20 fasted sprinters in the world are clean? I don't think so.

Thread Information