Colibri is offline Banned

Update On Video Uploads:

For those that don't know from the Blood and Guts thread, I'm in the process of uploading a few gig's of bodybuilding videos.

Though, for the past week the FTP I've been uploading to hasn't been working and before that, constsnat Internet problems meant I had to start an upload from scratch.

Say I uploaded 100mb of The Unbelievable, if I got disconected from the FTP, I would have to start that upload from the 0mb, no fun at all

I have most of the smaller videos uploaded, I still have Blood and Guts, The Unbelievable and the 2002 Mr Olympia to upload. Right now The Unbelievable is uploading and going at a decent pace for once.

You should all thank Kaz though, he got me access to the FTP

I think it only allows one user at a time, so if someone logs in and I get booted out with 1mb to go, I'll be pissed

I haven't given anyone the FTP yet, and would like to keep it that way until all movies are uploaded. Be patient, I'm goin as fast as I can

On a completely un-related note, does anyone have the two Lee Priest videos? I want them god-damnit

Colibri is offline Banned
    Well, 300mb+ uploaded and a get disconected, fuck!

But, someone has uploaded The Unbelievable and a load of Powerlifting movies, so that balances it out

Just started uploading Blood and Guts...

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    what should I do to get the ftp adress?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Nibbe
    what should I do to get the ftp adress?
    Something kinky im sure

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    keep us posted on your xfers bro

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Oops!

I just added a post to the first thread we started all this in!

Anyway.... Colibri has done an excellent job uploading his vids, although for some reason he keeps getting kicked off the server. I don’t know what that’s about and nor does the guy who runs the server. He is looking into it but maybe its just one of those things that will sort itself out later.

There is a limit of about 10 connections for us (But we ARE sharing the guys business server!) and if anyone wants the FTP address then just PM me and Ill let you have it. If you try to log on and its busy then just hold fire for a while - We all have to take our time with this! (If we crowd out the mans server he will NOT be a happy bunny!)

If you try to connect and its down just shoot me a PM. I can be in touch with the guy who runs this server real easy and it may not be actually down, just our section turned off while an important business up/download is in progress.

Big thanks to JJ for letting us use his server - We have this for as long as he has the space for us, and we currently have about 3 gig to ourselves.

A friend of mine (Sven) from Sweden has uploaded the Ronnie video, and a bunch of power lifting vids and some pictures (I'm sure we have these pictures on here.... Sven are you here as well?)

Ill get to my PM's as soon as I can so don’t panic! I wont forget you!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey i got some movies off grokster , it is very picky in its searches though so typing in "bodybuilding" will get you gay videos but type in lee priest or any other and your good to go.......HITMAN

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    hey kaz. I just got on this website and saw your experiment with the dbol for 4 weeks in low dossages. I was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea for me. I am 6' 185 (pretty lean) i have been lifting for a little over 4 years and have never used steroids before. I am very interested in gaining small amounts of keepable muscle with out having to take large doses of steroids. I dont want to look like a meat head just look good on the beach. Thanks a lot for your reply

Thread Information