mando is offline Associate Member

the '' ROCK '' and gear !!

saw the rock with larry king over the weekend , very very well spoken , and good mannered , anyway larry asks him about gear in the wwf and rock said there was some in the 80's and early 90's not alot now........
    when asked if he had ever tried steroids ?

rocky said that , he had tried some for 2 weeks when he played football at uni, but after 2 weeks he did'nt feel any change !! also said he still can't pronounce the name of the drug he took !!he does'nt do gear !!
    all in all, try to see the interview , its excellent , i personally feel johnson is a very level headed great person , who if he wants can reach at the top .

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    I saw Scorpion King yesterday and he had stretch marks on the pecks and delts, I think he said he doesn't use for the same reason all IFBB say that in magazines.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am sure the WWF has rules for him that keep him from saying they are actually encouraged.....I don't see how they are not being used..anyone feel differently?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have a friend from school that was in the WWF for awhile a few years back. Part of the contract with the WWF is that anabolic steroids are never to be dicussed with the media, etc. That being said steroid use is wide spread in the WWF like all other sports. They travel over 300 days a year. How do you think they keep going and overcome all the injuries and beating their bodies take. Of course they all juice...

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I agrre, juice is huge in this sport. To look like that all year, travel and eat properly, injuries, they have to use juice. I mean there is no way that someone like HHH or Hulk is not taking juice, but you cant blame them for not admitting it, they are role models to some.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    IMO it's a prerequisite for the sport, but still don't think the "Rock" is a hypocrite for sayin' what he did. It's understandable.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    It was well known that The Rock had gyno surgery a few years ago. Very unusual for a male to have gyno surgery, especially at his age, unless some abuse of gear has taken place.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Really, gyno surgery? I noticed a couple of years ago that he didn't take his shirt off for a few months? anyone else rememeber that? I thought he had torn a pec and was out for a while and didn't want to take his shirt off until he had some more time working on it. Gyno surgery...that's some good info.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Juice is in the WWF. Can't say from whom I know, but I promise it is...

Originally posted by scottp999
    Really, gyno surgery? I noticed a couple of years ago that he didn't take his shirt off for a few months? anyone else rememeber that? I thought he had torn a pec and was out for a while and didn't want to take his shirt off until he had some more time working on it. Gyno surgery...that's some good info.
    Good eye Scott because that is when it was done, sometime in 1998 or 1999 I believe.

He also had some plastic surgery on his nose too. If you notice he doesn't have as pronounced a flat African-American nose but he's got more of a nose-bridge as most Caucasian-Americans have.

If you compare pictures from his days of playing DE at the University of Miami Hurricanes (1989-92, his real name is Dwayne Johnson, son of 1970's great wrestler Rocky Johnson) you'll see the difference.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah canes, i noticed the nose difference the other night when he was on exposed with jules asner the other night...

i remem ber him havin that gyno thingi done , for a fact i know he was'nt gonna openly admit to someone like larryking ,

they(media) would rip him apart ,
    he would jus put his career on the line for what ? so that the majority of the people who don't know and don't care would have a field day and make him look like some freak monster !!
    we as b/b all know the score ........

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Of course they juice!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    So true... They can't talk about it because there is a clause in their contract that it cannot be discussed... The WWF is now a public company and could you imagine what would happen if they had another steroid case brought against like the one before???

Originally posted by broncojosh
    Juice is in the WWF. Can't say from whom I know, but I promise it is...

justme is offline Associate Member
    The Rock isn't african American he is Polynesian or Samoan <-- can't remmeber right now to be honest least thats what he said in his book.

I think that in a way the wrestlers of the WWF set a good example (they are obviously doing juice responsibly to not have too many break downs)

just my opinion

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Canes i was wondering why he wore that shirt for a long time. I guess you would know all about him he used to be a Hurricane.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by justme
    The Rock isn't african American he is Polynesian or Samoan <-- can't remmeber right now to be honest least thats what he said in his book.

I think that in a way the wrestlers of the WWF set a good example (they are obviously doing juice responsibly to not have too many break downs)

just my opinion
    he is part african american part samoan his father is black and his mother is from samoa.

Originally posted by justme

just my opinion
    No, not exactly, he is HALF African-American and HALF Polynesian-American. His father is African-American former wrestler Rocky Johnson and his mother is the REAL LIFE sister of the tag-team known as The Samoans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the '' ROCK '' and gear !!-johnson.jpg  

Originally posted by Tedmax195
    Canes i was wondering why he wore that shirt for a long time. I guess you would know all about him he used to be a Hurricane.
    Exactly as I have talked to him a dozen times or more in person. The last time was just about 6 weeks ago when he was here looking at Spring Football practice.

Once a Hurricane, always a Hurricane.....like we say......It's a 'Canes thing, you wouldn't understand"

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    his mom is the sister of afa and seka(the samoan tag team)!? no shit!

i remember before he had the gyno surgery when he was with the nation of domination, it was very pronounced.

hell, he cant say he takes gear. the rock seems like a very cool guy.

Originally posted by bigkev
    his mom is the sister of afa and seka(the samoan tag team)!? no shit!

i remember before he had the gyno surgery when he was with the nation of domination, it was very pronounced.

hell, he cant say he takes gear. the rock seems like a very cool guy.
    Yes he really is their nephew. I saw the whole clan once at football practice back around 1990 one day. Those Samoan guys were HUGE !

the rock will have a radio interview today with capital f.m london.....not sure about the time., sorry.

Originally posted by mando
    the rock will have a radio interview today with capital f.m london.....not sure about the time., sorry.
    Damn would have liked to have heard that. I listen to Capital FM sometimes over the internet, one of the best radio stations I have ever heard, the DJ's rock !

Uconish is offline Member
    For sue they all take gear Look at guys like Scott Steiner and Hogan. Hogan is like 50 and hes still jacked Its par of their character They have to be larger than life And the juice will help them do that

Kromo50 is offline Junior Member
    hahah that was a god point about rock wearing the shirt all teh time he would wear it with the warmup pants and he would fight in that shit it was the match with mankind the i quite i rember that he used to wear the shirt that makes alot of sense he did that good cal man
    kromo

elite01 is offline Junior Member
    his physique keeps on improving every year. his physique is the only reason I watch his role in the circus (WWE).

I know that HHH is really open about his use of steriods , and so is Chyna.

Big Show 23 Guest
    Originally posted by The French Curler
    I know that HHH is really open about his use of steriods
    That's the 2nd time I've read someone saying that.The first time was on this forum actually.Where have you read any statements on HHH being open about his AAS use.If it was on the internet please provide me with a link so that I can read the staement for myself

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I know the Rock had gyno surgery. You can still see the slip on his right nipple. I forgot where I read that HHH admitted to using AS. I remeber him saying if it helps you, why not take it. Im thinking maybe in the WWF magazine where the whole mag was about him.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    the Rock did have gyno surgery, but the Samoans by nature get gyno, i read an article on that, and the Samoans are huge naturally, and the eat alot, so the Rock could have gotten gyno naturally!

Blazin is offline New Member
    Everybody pretty much has their facts straight...the gyno was probably AAS related but with his background he was probably very prone...also the reason for the shirt was because of surgery but its because the surgeon did a hatchet job on the Rock and he had to have another surgery to correct the original.

peace,
    blazin

Big Show, I remember seeing some sort of show on TV that was documenting Chyna and HHH. They were working out and the topic of steriods was brought up and from what I can remember, they both admitted to repeated usage of them. Besides, it's obvious Chyna juiced, a girl can't get that big naturally. And, HHH looks a little suspicious as well.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    I remeber years ago when the rock was bigger than he is now and he didn't just cut up..his muscles were bigger

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    i bet they all juice and vince mcman sticks them, if there was any rules against it all of them(especially Scot Stiener) would have been kicked out along time ago. Also look at how all of their bodies have progressed from ric flair to triple H.

mfenske is offline Member
    I am unsure about The Rock juicing. I saw a thing on VH1 the other
    day and he was that huge in high school. Now Vince on the other hand is definitely a juicer. But if I was in my 50's and a millionaire, I would too.

joyroider is offline New Member
    No way did triple hhh, ever admit to taking roids, is there an arcticale, or something i could read to prove that, a link to an interview maybe?

Thread Information