22 9.21%
  • Vic Richards

19 7.95%
  • Dorian Yates

12 5.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Dorian is the freakiest of them all. I can't believe he was not on the poll...

decadbal is offline Banned
    MR looks like a bull, id hate to piss that bid guy off....lol

mass junkie is offline banned
    Big Will Harris gets my vote

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    FUX BABY

I'm sorry, but how can you guys NOT say Fux? First, the guy squats with 700 pounds pre-contest. If you've ever done a real pre-contest diet you know how crazy that is. Than, after totally ripping both of his knees, the guy is in the gym two weeks later, working upper body with a wheelchair!! If anyone saw that Flex Mag article and the pics where he gets literally crushed under 700 pounds, you know how bad that injury was. It was horrific. The guy is totally focused into getting himself back to his original condition too. The guy is a robot, he does not give up.

Sure, these other guys are huge, no doubt about it. But when it comes to raw desire, I don't think anyone in the world can touch Fux.

By the way, I met Ronnie in person. You will not believe how big he is until you see him. He was off-season when I saw him, and he had on pants and a sleeveless T-shirt. First off, his legs are unreal. Way too big for any human being. You don't realize this by his contest photos, but he has absolutely enormous legs. Next, Ronnie also has a really thin waist. No, I'm not talking about his stomach, I'm talking about his waist. It totally makes his legs and lat width look incredible. Oh yeah, did I mention his back? THE GUY IS WIDE AS A FRIGGIN DOORWAY. Not only that, but you could see his back thickness through his shirt, and he didn't have a light t-shirt on either. I didn't really notice his pecs, but that's because his arms are just so distracting. I asked him, "Ronnie, how big are you arms right now?". You know what he said?? He said, "27 1/2 inches"......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I believe it too!! They were almost the size of my waist! Meeting him in person, now I know why he's Mr. O. But my vote still goes to Fux for being the biggest "freak".

Side note: I asked Ronnie, "Hey Ronnie, what's the best kind of barbeque sauce"? He said, "KC Masterpiece!". I said, "just checkin' Ronnie". That's 100% true too, that's what he said, and that made me laugh.

retired is offline Associate Member
    I agree about Coleman's size in person- absolutely unreal- but he was shittin' you with the 27" claim. Regardless, his arms are awesome.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Ruhl is definitely a freak. He has got some serious mass.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    not much has been said about ronnie. look at the guy, best the sport has ever seen and no one will touch him until he wants to retire and allow someone else to take his thrown. he is the freakiest of the freaks and no one can touch him on size-to-symmetry comparison.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    as i above i cant believe that yates aint in the poll. wtf? not to mention that he beat everyone there that has competed.

David22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gordero
    I agree about Coleman's size in person- absolutely unreal- but he was ****tin' you with the 27" claim. Regardless, his arms are awesome.
    Yeah i believe too that he was !!

For me, he has not more than 22"...may be 23" when he's off-season and doing his biceps-triceps training.

But he's awesome anyway !
    Last edited by David22; 12-12-2003 at 04:56 PM.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Ruuuhl

I think Ruhl has the most solid pecs in bodybuilding right now. His upper chest is sick. His tris were coming in real nice before his injury. Coleman just caught up to him in weight this year. Plus..... Ruhl is a lot younger than Coleman. Ruhl is the ultimate freak.

none of the above ever came close to dorian.

LM1332 Guest
    what happend to Gunter Schlierkamp ? he was at 302LB during the 2003 Mr.O Id say he is a fuging freak

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Greg Kovac, but I like none of these guys.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Gunter is not a freak at all, he is a one time wonder, he certainly does not deserve to be classified as a freak, i know most would agree....

im meeting with dorian tonight. im going to see the king freak.

ruhl looks bad...like an alien

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    Coleman All The Way

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    LIghtweight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information