Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    berry is offline Associate Member
    clenbuterol takes away minerals in the muscles and leaves them kind of dry ,gh also,heavy weigths lead to big injuries,all the best to fux

elite01 is offline Junior Member

twins??

Originally posted by RageControl
    Nobody has a bigger gh gut than coleman .
    -----------
    ronnie, twins?

ArnoldAnabo is offline New Member
    The weight he squated was more than 750 punds. It think it was about 370 kilo.

retired is offline Associate Member
    my recollection is that the weight was between 600 and 650LBS- nothing excessive by Fuxian standards.

ArnoldAnabo is offline New Member
    NO, it's exactly 370 kilo, it's written in the german flex

What the Fux is going on with the gut? How do you get rid of it?? Or how some of you are saying "tone it down"?

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    I have no idea what is causing all these tears but I saw that Flex article too - hard to look at those pictures. He will be lucky to compete by spring 2003 shows if at all.
    There is an interesting theory from Dave Palumbo with regards to the "roid guts". He seems to think that when a guy goes 250+ that the muscle has "know where else to go" and the gut starts expanding dramatically. I briefly read the article on the stand but did not buy it. It was in a recent mag. Does anyone know which mag it was?

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Thats not a very good theory IMO. Most likely the reason is a combination of two things:

that their internal organs have increased in size because of the GH etc. - their effects aren't restricted to skeletal muscles unfortunately.

and their abdominal muscles have increased in size as a result of the above - even with only the strain of maintain torso rigidity in weight-training is enough of a demand to cause them to grow in what is a highly anabolic environment.

Just my theory and could be complete tosh...

Daz

ZachG_85 is offline Junior Member
    Just thought I'd add to the list, since JPFux is the man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the true monster...JPFux-fux_damn.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the true monster...JPFux-fux_wow.jpg  

As for roid guts, here's somethin for ya about IGF-1.

"IGF1 will attach its self to the lining of the intestine and cause atrophy of the gut. Every thing IGF1 touches will grow and you have a lot of receptors on the lining of the large intestine and inner wall of the abdominal well. This is what causes the GH gut look. You can easily avoid this by limiting your dosages and cycle lengths. "

There. It's like while on a cycle, most guy's delts and traps blow up. Similar thing, here.

And another pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the true monster...JPFux-fux23.jpg  

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gordero
    This was just posted on the Flex magazine website:

Jean-Pierre Fux had a frightening accident on Thursday, May 2, during a photo shoot with FLEX photographer Chris Lund at Gold's in Fullerton, California. While squatting with a weight well within his limitations, Fux's legs suddenly gave way and he crashed to the ground. He tore muscles in both quads and was operated on Friday. Said the Swiss Jeez: "I was using a weight – over 600 pounds – that should have been no problem for me." In fact, the set was a preparation for his next main set, so the tearing of his quads remains a mystery to Fux.

In the past couple of years, Fux has torn his calf, bicep and tricep- and now this. What could be causing these injuries? Can excessive insulin use predispose someone to this kind of thing? Any ideas?
    I Remember seeing those pics, fuckin sick!! cant find any! ill post some if i can manage to scan them

aros1 is offline New Member

retired is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ArnoldAnabo
    NO, it's exactly 370 kilo, it's written in the german flex
    If you count the plates, you'll see that it was 675lbs, including the bar. It was Fux's penultimate set, he would have maxed out with even more.

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    Damn Delts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the true monster...JPFux-olympialineup.jpg  

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    that's levrone.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    def is a big muther fucker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information