Capital X is offline Associate Member

Guess who will be at the classic?

I just read on www.arnoldclassic.com, that Ronnie may be on stage against Jay for this years show. Looks like this show may become the best ever. Anyone know who else will be there?

Capital X

Arnold classic competitors list

Here are the guys who are said to compete at this year's Arnold:

Jay Cutler
    Chris Cormier
    Lee Priest
    Nasser El Sonbaty
    Melvin Anthony
    Garret Downing
    Jeff Long
    Oleg Zhur
    Dennis James
    Victor Martinez
    Dexter Jackson
    Ernie Taylor
    Quincy Taylor

This is in no particular order, but I guess you can tell my favorite. JC

Capital X

Nice line up, but I don't see Kevin Levrone in there. Is he not competing in it? Also, i've been out of the pro loop for a while, did Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler retire. I had heard that rumor going around, but nobodys been able to confirm it.

I am pretty sure that Shawn Ray has not retired. Believe me, when he does the whole world will know it. Machine, where the heck have you been. Flex retired this year and that was one of the biggest stories of this years Olympia. I think we may have seen the last of a competitive Kevin Levrone. I have a feling that he will be spending more time in the recording studio. This is all speculation but I am usually pretty accurate.

Capital X

jersey juice is offline Member
    Flex retired & matter of fact there's an uncensored interview in this months MD. Good reading!!

Sorry guys, I let my subscriptions to my BB magazines go a year ago, so i've kinda gotten a little lost as to who's competing in what. Aside from contest results, they seemed to be far to repetitive on training and nutritional techniques. Besides, I've read all of the MustleTech articles that I could handle and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I'll pick up a copy that someone has left at the gym and read it on occasion, but I felt that the $50 dollars or so that I was spending per subscription would be better spent on different areas of my own bodybuilding venues. If you catch my drift!

superbeast is offline Member
    I'll be there! Just to watch.

Maybe Jay won't get robbed this time. If Coleman has the balls to step up beside him!

I'll be back

Just when you thought Leverone would be ending his bodybuilding career, I see on Flex online that he will be competing at the Arnold. The show is going to be awesome. I will be bringing the digital camera and will definitely be posting my pictures.

Capital X

Thread Information