palme is offline Rosie Member

Kevin Levrone will do the Olympia!

Damn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kevin Levrone will do the Olympia!-las02.jpg  

JuiCe StUd is offline New Member
    damn is right i wonder how much cardio and abs i'll have to do to get like that

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    holy shit........thats crazy.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    the man never ceases to amaze in a recent flex magazine i saw his torn tricep all black and blue and gross lookin, this man is amazing

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    KL is my favorite BBer... and I hope that before the end of his career he has a Sandow....
    As I've said before... This current trend of bigger is better should be a separate class... there should be either different weight classes or some type of division...

Cause if anyone tells me Ronnie looks better than Kevin... they're full of shit... just like what's in Ronnie's belly!

Don’t mean to get pissed but like I said before... friggin women have all these classes... short, tall, heavy weight, middleweight, light weight.... and overall

You shouldn't be able to compare Ronnie to Kevin... The aesthetics alone are incomparable... sure Ronnie's got the size then what... How else does he beat a Kevin Levrone...? How else... symmetry... please... condition... a 2nd “please” “cough” “bullshit"

Come on you guys... Lets send a mail to Wayne Demila and other IFBB officials... I hope Shawn Ray does become a representative for pro BBer's cause this is F&%k'ing bull shit... sorry just feeling a little foggy today

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    well there can only be one MR OLYMPIA

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bound for Muscle
    well there can only be one MR OLYMPIA
    right... there can only be one Mr. O... but think about winning a class... have the judges get that flavor in their mouths and put the best three kids up on the stage... uhh like the old days...

If your going to Judge these guys... to me you gotta judge them for everything thats right in front of you.... Dont get me wrong it would be a hard task to judge these guys... but the criteria should be to the letter and put forth how and why such a decision was made... Other wise what are these guys doing...

How exactly did Coleman beat Cutler in 2001... Just like boxing the judges gotta show how they scored... and then if your're a true fan of the sport you can see if its fixed, poorly judged, or right on... ya know

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    kevin looks amazing there.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    That is amazing news...KL is definetly my fav. I had the feeling that he would pull through from his tricep injury. Since last year he had a major hernia operation just before the Mr. O and still came in in the condition he was in.

He is a trooper and as Mike Matarazzo put it last year he is a true gym warrior. All the best to big Kev. It is his turn this year.

JollySwagman is offline New Member
    i hope he has the leg and back mass needed to hang with the biggest guys

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    What a warrior.

That guy is insane!

Did you SEE his tricep injury?

What about Ruhl? Is he competing? He had practically the same injury as Levrone.

And on a side note, I don't think Leverone will ever be able to hang with Coleman; unless he seriously brings up his legs. Coleman dominates him in hamstrings and quads, and let's not forget back. But Leverone is still one awesome bodybuilder! And he seems funny as hell(if you've seen his video)!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    What a warrior.

That guy is insane!

Did you SEE his tricep injury?

What about Ruhl? Is he competing? He had practically the same injury as Levrone.

And on a side note, I don't think Leverone will ever be able to hang with Coleman; unless he seriously brings up his legs. Coleman dominates him in hamstrings and quads, and let's not forget back. But Leverone is still one awesome bodybuilder! And he seems funny as hell(if you've seen his video)!
    Ruhl is not competeing he did have the same injury how ever his is far more severe. I agree with the leg issue against coleman but on the other hand there is no way coleman can compete with Levrone lines. It is hard to be that large and have the lines that Levrone brings to the stage.

Look at his midsection there aren't to man big boys out there that can carry that amount of mass and have a hard flat no bloated midsection like KL.

Just my .02

Thread Information