KeyMastur is offline VET

NPC Sherman Classic Pictures - Houston, TX

here are some pictures i took from the NPC Sherman Classic on Saturday, November 8, 2003. Pheedno, Jarrett, Majorpecs, PTbyJason, and myself met up for dinner before we headed over to the show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-008.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-011.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-012.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-013.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-015.jpg  

Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-09-2003 at 07:07 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    first 2 pictures are figure

the guy in the 4th picture is 72 years old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-016.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-017.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-050.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-053.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-057.jpg  

Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-09-2003 at 07:06 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-058.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-064.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-073.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-075.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-079.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    the 3rd picture is Ronnie. he was nice enough to take a picture with us. from left to right : Pheedno, Majorpecs, Ronnie, KeyMastur, PTbyJason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-083.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-089.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-ronnie-ar.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-025.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-026.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    more ronnie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-027.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-030.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-031.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-033.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-034.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    last pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-035.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-036.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-037.jpg   NPC Sherman Classic - Houston, TX-038.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sweet pics guys..........Ronnie isnt that much more bigger than you all....

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sweet pics guys..........Ronnie isnt that much more bigger than you all....
    you must mean all of us put together. that man was a freak. I keep trying to figure out which body Ronnie's head looks better on.

Key, where's my pic with the tan line girl? You better have not erased that.

Cassie looks possessed in that very firstpic. I was going to call her about modeling for the upcoming website, but she kind of scares me now.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    the 3rd picture is Ronnie. he was nice enough to take a picture with us. from left to right : Pheedno, Majorpecs, Ronnie, KeyMastur, PTbyJason
    Hey that's cool..........even though Ronnie is alittle bigger..........ya'll all have the same facial features........

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sweet Pics Key...if you don't mind, email me the group pic..(without the nice photoshop job)

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Key, that pic with the two girls on your side. I know the one on the left, and the one on the right comes into the gym that I work out all the time. do you know them? PM me if you dont want to talk about it on here. man im pissed i didnt meet up with yall!!

MS

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Sweet Pics Key...if you don't mind, email me the group pic..(without the nice photoshop job)
    Hey bro, PM me your e-mail addy and I will send it over.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Hey bro, PM me your e-mail addy and I will send it over.
    A couple lucky Bro's! Makes me want to move down south! Hanging with bro's...

SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Great pics!

The 72 year old man is a inspiration..... I hope to still be in the sport at his age. He looks great.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Great pics!

The 72 year old man is a inspiration..... I hope to still be in the sport at his age. He looks great.
    Just think bro in another 15 years you'll be that old.........

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    you must mean all of us put together. that man was a freak. I keep trying to figure out which body Ronnie's head looks better on.

Key, where's my pic with the tan line girl? You better have not erased that.

Cassie looks possessed in that very firstpic. I was going to call her about modeling for the upcoming website, but she kind of scares me now.

Tan line girl, huh? You must be talking about Wendy. Working in the ABB booth? Yeah, her body is SICK!!! If you had gone to Treasures later you could have seen more of her...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wierd looking tans on you houstonians

Looked like a good show! 72 and being in that shape, Wow!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yo Butcher..you were there and didn't hook up with us? I'm hurt!!

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Yo Butcher..you were there and didn't hook up with us? I'm hurt!!
    I wanted too, but as I just told Jason, I spent the 2 hours before the show arguing with my ex. So, I was unable to get Pheed's # off of my computer so i could call him and hook up with you guys. That's twice now that i have missed meeting everyone. Next time for sure. I was sitting in Row J seat 7,8, or 9 if that lets any of you know how close we may or may not have been sitting to one another. Hell, I probably waked right by at least one of you guys without knowing it. Kinda funny when you think about it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Tan line girl, huh? You must be talking about Wendy. Working in the ABB booth? Yeah, her body is SICK!!! If you had gone to Treasures later you could have seen more of her...
    whoa so Wendy is a stripper as well ?? damn Jas & Pheed baby, we might have had some real fun !! damn.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I wanted too, but as I just told Jason, I spent the 2 hours before the show arguing with my ex. So, I was unable to get Pheed's # off of my computer so i could call him and hook up with you guys. That's twice now that i have missed meeting everyone. Next time for sure. I was sitting in Row J seat 7,8, or 9 if that lets any of you know how close we may or may not have been sitting to one another. Hell, I probably waked right by at least one of you guys without knowing it. Kinda funny when you think about it.
    well did you notice me (tall guy, white / blue shirt) standing along side the right side near the front snappin pics ?? haha. i kept moving down there and all around snappin as fasst as i could.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Eyy post a pic of wendy!

Pheedno - How was the sheman classic? Remember you said sheman not sherman

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I was in row J bro. second to far left section. I think seat 6. Now I'm going to be trying to remember all the people around me for the rest of the day.

Next time bro, don't forget the #

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    whoa so Wendy is a stripper as well ?? damn Jas & Pheed baby, we might have had some real fun !! damn.

We can always make a night of it

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Eyy post a pic of wendy!

Pheedno - How was the sheman classic? Remember you said sheman not sherman

They were both good. The dude/chick that one the overall was a beast. I was a little dissapointed when Rupaul came out for the guest posing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I was in row J bro. second to far left section. I think seat 6. Now I'm going to be trying to remember all the people around me for the rest of the day.

Next time bro, don't forget the #
    I would have been to your right then b/c I was in the second section from the right. It was me and another guy and a girl that came there together.

Yes, I will have to get your number and put it in my cell phone.

You don't have long hair do you?

good guess. you get a cookie.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh shit... the 72 year old dwarfs all you guys. wow... thats amazing he's that big at his age.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Awesome shots....you guys all look alike ..WTF

Thread Information