bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

milos sarcev injured. read and keep in mind...

that good form is a must, and use Wea weight you can handle fellas..

we here in the bodybuilding community wish Milos Sarcev a speedy recovery in his unfortunate accident. Milos Sarcev, an incredible bodybuilder who has a record of competing in over 70 professional bodybuilding contests throughout his career, had an accident that every bodybuilder fears.
    Around January 11th, Milos was training in the gym, and on the 3rd set of pushing 900 pounds on the hack squat, he felt tremendous tightness in his left leg. Milos eased up on the left leg, and put a lot of pressure on his right leg, and then felt incredible searing pain in the right leg. Milos knew right away that something was dreadfully wrong, that he probably torn his tendon. Milos said it felt like that there was a snake underneath his skin, which was moving, and rolling up.

On January 18th, Milos underwent surgery to repair the tendon. Milos went to the best doctor in California, Dr. Ting, who is Barry Bond's doctor, and a qualified sports athlete professional. When the doctor opened the right leg, the tendon looked like it had exploded, as it was completely shredded. Milos' right patella tendon was shredded and both rectus femoris and vastus intermedius were completely torn. Both of the muscles had rolled all the way up, so the surgeon had to stretch them down. In doing so, the surgeon also drilled two holes in the knee to brace it. Milos also sustained a partial tear of the abductor magnus muscle in the left leg.

It was not an easy operation for Milos. Milos insisted on a spinal anesthesia, but for some reason, Milos did not receive enough of the pain medicine. While they were drilling the holes in the knee, Milos started to feel it, and the pain was excruciating. More medicine, and rest in the hospital for three days, where Milos was still in pain, but recovering.

Thanks Kev, I was just going for a snack, but.........

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Synthol

I heard that Milos had an incident with Synthol a couple of years back. Did anyone hear about that?

Capital X

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    That was a tough read and one of my biggest fears .

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Damn, im doing squats tonight, I think I will go a little lighter until I forget about this thread, hope the guys ok.

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, he admitted to the synthol in a Flex issue. Nearly killed him as the stuff leaked into his blood.... nutters!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    He is in good hands. I went to school with Dr. Ting's son who plays QB at Yale right now.... his father was a pimp and always had the hookup for sporting events. Nice low ridin mercedes, hehe.

$uperman is offline Member
    geez that sounds painful... made me cringe bigkev

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmm I,m safe there with my 120lbs though! Sounds painful to say the least!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs down

Dayum, that was hard to read.....I was cringing all the way through.

I wish Milos the best in his recovery efforts, he's a great Bodybuilder and a credit to the sport.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats gotta hurt i know his pain, i had 3 pins and 3 screws in my foot for 12 1/2 weeks. Shit sucks. He'll be back, but i can bet he'll never be squating that much again. Once u get an injury like that ur going to have pain for life. I live it and it ain't no fun.

Thread Information