rruhl is offline Member

Dennis James busted

"Dennis James has been arrested by DEA and Thai Police in Thailand the 26th of Febr. It's on all the main thai newspapers with pictures and articles.
    He's involved in drugs business (ketamine and extasy from Germany)."

Source: http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...ST;f=15;t=9909
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dennis James busted-pic_7.jpg  
    Last edited by rruhl; 02-27-2004 at 09:16 AM.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    That sucks man

rruhl is offline Member
    "We also can't fully rely or believe what is said in the media (trust me, they can get things SO WRONG). All we've got to go on besides what was said to my husband by the Agents, and what happened at the gym and what was actually happened (which I will keep to myself because I really don't think it's anyones business) - is what will be reported in the media, but even then don't make too many judgements until he has been formally charged."

YES - the DEA and thai police got him at the gym
    YES - it supposedly involves Ecstacy & steroids (although we didn't know anything about the Ketamine & Germany)
    YES - it does looks very serious

"I don't think anyone knows what quantities of drugs they're talking about (we personally don't) or the reasons for why this has all happened to warrant calling him a dealer - for all we know, it could be a couple of pills the DEA & thais are getting all excited about. It's not the first time that the media have blown things right out to make the story sound better!"

Source: http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...5;t=9909;st=45

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    seems recreational drugs are most dealer's downfalls.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Pray for him not to end upp in a thai prison. Then its all over!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Look how little that agent is trying to drag him off to the dog house!

Thailand: were AAS are OTC and Protein powders are illegal...

rruhl is offline Member

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats very bad and scarey news, really makes me wonder, how the **** did the dea come after him over that? I got my gf to translate the thai page linked from that other board, and it said that they found his computer and all the stuff in it, that he had been selling juice all over the world, and getting x sent from germany to Thailand, which is illegal, but i really dont see that unless it was huge amounts of juice, big enough for the us dea to get into. Seems a little more to it than anyone knows as yet

peace

DJ seems like such a good guy, does not look good for him

rruhl is offline Member
    "Just wanted to let you guys know that I just got off the phone - had a LONG conversation with Dennis. He is out and definitely things are looking up for him.

After finding out a lot of the details - this whole situation is completely messed up! First, I want to say that almost everything conveyed in the thai newspaper and on thai news was false. I don't want to get into the whole deal - but I believe in Dennis 100% he is not the person the media is trying to make him out to be - and I think this truth will come out very soon.

So, I want everyone to please continue to give their support to him. Everyone who has ever met Dennis or has conversed with him on this forum knows that he is a very big hearted and good person - he just needs all our thoughts and prayers right now. Like I said - soon the truth shall be known and I think everything is going to go in Dennis' favor."

Source: http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...;f=15;t=10076;

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    how sad

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand what jurisdiction the DEA have over in Thailand or Germany. Thought that was an Amercian govermental agency. Well, I hope he comes through it with out doing time.

MASSIVE MIKE is offline New Member
    Looks Stange When The Limit Of "e" That You Can Have In Thiland Is 15 Hits, Before The Feds Consider You A Dealer, And Whoever Sent Him The Package Sent Him 18. Mix-up Or Set-up?

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    dennis james has posted here? under what name?

rruhl is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bound for Muscle
    dennis james has posted here? under what name?
    I think he has posted on Musclemayhem's forum. I don't think he has posted here...

http://www.musclemayhem.com

rruhl is offline Member
    More information from Musclemayhem's forum:

"Guys,

I just got home from Bangkok after 5 days working on DJ’s legal troubles in Bangkok.

He was released on bail on Monday at about 2pm. He was in good physical shape after 5 days of very little food and water – he lost about 7kg. The conditions where he was staying were basically a small cell holding 30 inmates, wooden floor, no beds or chairs, one roof fan and a hole in the middle of the floor to crap into. The lights were never turned off. There was no exercise period and he never left that cell.

The first thing we did was check into a hotel where he showered, then we ate the buffet dry and then in true DJ style, he went to bed at 9:30pm because he wanted to train the next day.

But he had one more thing to do before he drove back to Pattaya. He had spent 5 days with some of the baddest drug dealers you could imagine - guys that freely admit to having tens of thousands of pills and will never be released – but he had made a promise. He went to Pizza Hut and KFC and bought his ex-cellmates all the pizza and chicken they could eat. He also gave one of the guys that will never see the light of day again, a pair of his Docker boots. He will never get to wear them, but he asked DJ for them and DJ went home barefoot. Says a lot about the guy.

Again, I don’t want to talk to much about his case and our legal defense, except that he is well represented and his lawyers are very confident. That said, this is Thailand where drug dealing is punishable by life in prison or death. We will be working very hard on proving his innocence in the coming weeks.

As far as all the newspaper reports, they are so inaccurate its laughable. They do not even come close to the actual police charges (physical report) against him. Fiction at its best, made to sell newspapers. Please ignore them. If what they reported was true, there is no way DJ would make bail.

In a nutshell, there are no steroid charges at all. The only charge is for 19 tablets of ecstasy that was sent to him at Universe Gym from an inidentified person in Germany. He did not admit or sign anything, did not open the package and is free on bail. There are absolutely no extradition proceedings in place. He has all the correct visa’s for Thailand. Anything different from these facts is just wrong.

Chad. Thanks a million for being the voice of reason on the other end of the phone. Tom, the only Pro to offer kind words, thanks. Mayhem supporters, DJ will validate your support soon. To all the doubters, haters, rumor moungers and pimply faced-Judge Judy’s – screw you. I hope you never, ever have to face anything like this.

I will ask you again. Please keep an open mind on DJ's legal case - Innocent until proven guilty. Not asking for you to believe or your support...but dont be surprised if after reading all the negative crap on this board, that you lose yet another Pro from Mayhem.

Lastly, DJ will probably be on here in a few days. He had his computer confiscated so he has to go buy a new one tomorrow.

He’s probably at the gym right about now…

Later."

Source: http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...5;t=10076;st=0

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    DJ... keep your head up bro.. cause your next next O in my book.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=LuvMyRoids]I dont understand what jurisdiction the DEA have over in Thailand or Germany. Thought that was an Amercian govermental agency. Well, I hope he comes through it with out doing time.[/Qthe dea has the ability and jurisdiction to apprehend or arrest and or investigate anyone or thing that is involved in illegal drugs making it to the US if I am a US citizen and the dea is on my tail watching me they could follow me to china and arrest me when I purchase illegal drugs.ectasy ketamine and ghb are the top of the top of the list for the dea trust me I was made an example of years ago when another drug "meth" was a new phenomenom. It is not worth it. AT ALL! besides when you see how smart they really are after hearing all your life how dumb they are it will really surprise you. I really feel for DJ these times are sooo hard and taxing on ones person and family it is very tough. Good luck DJ I hope this gets cleared up.

rruhl is offline Member
    From Musclemayhem

"Big,big thank you for all the positive and kind words coming from most of you guys on here. I can not explain in words how much this helps me. There are a few things I would never do.
    I'm not asking you to believe me or not, but I am not and never was a drug dealer.
    I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your support.You guys gave me a tremenous amount of power just by reading what you posted and I will never,ever forget that. I've learned alot in the 5 days I was in jail. I for sure now know who my true friends are. That is why I want to thank Dlock for everything he's done for me, he was there for me every minute with my wife doing everything they could do and more. Also my family stood 100% behind me.
    My wife I really don't know what to say but she's just the best thing a man can have. She and Dlock couldn't eat cause I couldn't eat or drink at all. No sleep at all for 5 days straight.
    Yes they suffered with me, but we also fought together and that is why I'm out and posting today.
    Chad,Kim, Tom, Victor and Jason thanks to you guys I will never forget that you guys kept me in your mind.
    I still have alot of work to do and please understand that I can not go into details, but eveything will be just fine.
    I was back in the gym training legs today and I can't wait for my next workout because this is what I do for money. I train my ass off trying to be the best I can be, and I won't let anything get in between this.

Peace DJ

And to all you HATERS that think I am what they said I was or even better wish that I should be and stay in jail, I really couldn't care less of what you think about me. I wish you too all the best."

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...15&t=10267&st=

Thread Information