GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?

Well fellas this pic speaks for itself... No legs, no biceps, and no triceps and whats the deal with his stomach... I think it looked better when it was huge... like i said in a previous post... When he lost the gut he must of lost his legs and arms as well... I never seen someone come into a show so unproprotioned in my life.. Not to rag on him because i am a fan... but c'mon you have to do a little better then that... This is professional bodybuilding!

these pics are kind of small but heres the addy where you can view them better http://www.flexonline.com/news/38# go to prejudging photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeoQuadzilla; 03-08-2004 at 03:32 AM.

rruhl is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    I never seen someone come into a show so unproprotioned in my life.. Not to rag on him because i am a fan... but c'mon you have to do a little better then that... This is professional bodybuilding!
    Well... Here is Jocelyn Pelletier at Ironman Pro 2003
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?-03card_02%2520copy.jpg   What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?-06card_035_rt8-m032-.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    Jocelyn Pelletier (Night of Champions 2003)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?-pelletier01.jpg   What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?-pelletier02.jpg  

retired is offline Associate Member
    Kovacs looked good at 292 when he won his pro card.

He has looked terrible in every contest appearance since then. I don't know if he can ever get his gut down to a human level again, but I would think that his competitive days are over.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, rruhl, those are the funniest pics i have ever seen in my life. what was that guy thinking? he had to have been doing it to make a mockery out of the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by gordero
    Kovacs looked good at 292 when he won his pro card.

He has looked terrible in every contest appearance since then. I don't know if he can ever get his gut down to a human level again, but I would think that his competitive days are over.
    I agree... and even though his stomach has come down a great deal... it's still terrible looking and really blocky... I'll hand it to him he had an awesome back but thats the only part of his physique that look half way good... his hams, and calves almost weren't there. I dunno if it's possible for him to find his balance but maybe someday he'll shock us all... But personally i think he's better off in permanant offseason... being enormus and being something for people to talk about.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

I can't believe it ........

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    THat is the worst bb I have ever seen in my life. I looked better that him before I started lifting. I just can't believe it.....
    Just one more response....
    How did he ever make it to a pro body building level. He has no arms, shoulders, chest, abs .... anything.........

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

god **** it!

i guess cell tech is bull**** after all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Just one more response....
    How did he ever make it to a pro body building level. He has no arms, shoulders, chest, abs .... anything.........
    He used to look pretty **** good... and apparently has 26 inch arms... I seen more then enough pics of him when he's bulked that he just looks not human, in those pics it almost looked like he didnt carb up or anything... his muscles were flat and not full at all... and i dunno whats up with his stomach... it might just be the pro tan but it's grotesque looking... it looks worse then it did when it was huge!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what the ****?! i didn't know i could now enter the NOC and step onstage feeling good

Quote Originally Posted by rruhl
    Jocelyn Pelletier (Night of Champions 2003)
    that ****er got a spot in it and David Henry who is one of my favorite BB'ers didn't get to go that year?!!!jesus i looked like that dude pelletier back when i worked out on a circuit training program in 7th grade

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    What the f... What he is doing on the stage?

NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake
    Kovacs also had an enormous abscess on his leg that was just horrible looking. Bad injection Greg? That and the fact that his gut was pouring over and he almost "Ozzy Osbourne'd" on and off stage.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I remember when greg kovacs was claiming 27 inch arms and that he was the strongest man in the world

check this pic out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is to be said for Greg Kovacs?-kovacks.jpg  

Thread Information