jon rock is offline Associate Member

Nasser on the way..... "again"

I just read in flex that Nasser elsonbaty will have another go at it on march 6
    He said he will be in the best shape ever. I would sure like to see him hit the stage at about 300lbs. and squash everyone including cutler. But we will have to wait and see.

decadbal is offline Banned
    that will be awesome, him ronnie, marcus ruhl, the battle of bigmen....i cant wait.. dude i cant wait

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope he can get into shape. Hes one of my favorites. But the last competitions he was in he looked like pure **** and the synthol in his delt god ****, what is he thinking

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anyone else read this Q and A?
    http://www.hugenasserelsonbaty.com/personalprofile.html

100 grams of protein per day in the offseason and he uses the Weider's "Instinct Principle" - come on dude! It amazes me how little some of these guys seem to appear to know about their own fuking training... get real. If he can build 300 pounds of lean mass off 100 grams of protein per day then I will build him a water park out of his kitchen sink. And "Instinct Principle" - when was the last time a Gold Medal Olympic athlete was created off instinct... either he is being coy and/or dishonest... or he knows little about anything...

Don't get me wrong... I think he is a pretty cool BB - and deffinitly a massive one... I just wish for once one of these guys ould share a little something other than what can be found in a Muscle and Fitness publication... and not downgrade the severe intensity and dedication it takes to keep getting in better condition year after year... aside from great genetics and spot on drug use...

///END RAGE

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Anyone else read this Q and A?
    http://www.hugenasserelsonbaty.com/personalprofile.html

100 grams of protein per day in the offseason and he uses the Weider's "Instinct Principle" - come on dude! It amazes me how little some of these guys seem to appear to know about their own fuking training... get real. If he can build 300 pounds of lean mass off 100 grams of protein per day then I will build him a water park out of his kitchen sink. And "Instinct Principle" - when was the last time a Gold Medal Olympic athlete was created off instinct... either he is being coy and/or dishonest... or he knows little about anything...

Don't get me wrong... I think he is a pretty cool BB - and deffinitly a massive one... I just wish for once one of these guys ould share a little something other than what can be found in a Muscle and Fitness publication... and not downgrade the severe intensity and dedication it takes to keep getting in better condition year after year... aside from great genetics and spot on drug use...

///END RAGE
    He probably has some kind of routine that he tweaks on gut feeling and then calles it weiders instinct principle.
    Shawn ray also says that he walks into the gym only knowing what muscle to work and then just do exercises he feels like doing that particular day.

But I aggre that **** in flex, muscle and fitness ect is just SO ****ing old and outdated. Bodybuilding training wise is still back in the 50's. We should learn more from weighlifting and powerlifting cause they constantly uppdates their training facts.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    says precontest: "My pre-contest carb intake is around 80 - 250 grams per day with between 400 - 600 grams of protein per day."

so I guess that is like all the time.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Yeah im sick of hearing about those b/s weider principles. And when did joe weider ever look like that stupid statue of himself the one where he is crossing his arms and looking god like while pitching some "dynamic" mega powder snake oil . ok so he brought us bodybuilding but he is like 200 years old its time to get
    someone with a pulse and not just a business man.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    i believe by "pre-contest" he means the two-months or so leading up to contest time

normally his carb intake is %80 percent of his calories, but "pre-contest" he cuts his carbs and jacks up the protein

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i am so ****in tired of these asshole pro BBs just downright LYING about what they do! From the drugs, to their protein intake. Jesus, it's one thing to lie about drugs, but who the hell only eats 100 grams of protein a day while bulking up?!!That's the time to chow down! Nasser is pissing me off. For such a smart guy with a masters, he's a ****in IDIOT.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    id love to see u call him an idiot to his face.We all now that these pro body builders have to take **** loads of anabolics to survive there industry but you cant take away from them the disipline they go thro and if they were honest about everything they took i think it would be bad news for all of us who love the iron sport

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Nasser elsonbaty has allways been one of my favoret.... the past few years hes been looking allitle ehhh soft... i would love to see him come back and kick ass ...his brake was a good idea

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    THE statue of weider is robbie robinson with joes head on it. for real.

Sorken is offline Member
    He is DAM BIG !!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Nasser's on his way out the door. I wouldn't expect anything from him.

Thread Information