Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!

Take a look at the comparision of Jay Cutler , Dexter Jackson , and Chris Cormier.

After looking at the pictures anyone can see that first and second should have went to Dexter and Cormier. At best Jay Cutler should have taken third. Cormier looked great and so did Jackson. Cutlers legs looked so skinny. I can't believe the results. Look for yourself.

Results-
    1. Jay Culter
    2. Chris Cormier
    3. Dexter Jackson

My results-
    1. Dexter Jackson
    2. Chris Cormier
    3. Jay Cutler

Single pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cutler.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-dexter.jpg  

More comparisons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-1.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-2.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-3.jpg  

More comparisons on Jay , Cormier , Jackson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-6.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-5.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-front-4.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-side.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-back.jpg  

Last edited by Russ616; 03-08-2004 at 08:19 AM.

Cormier Blows away Jay...1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-cutler.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter-1.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter-2.jpg  

Cormier Blows away Jay.....2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter-3.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter-4.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-cutler-5.jpg   Dexter and Cormier ROBBED!!!!-cormier-culter-6.jpg  

Can't believe the results...

Just by looking at the pics Cormier clearly beats Cutler..... Jackson was also on that night. REALLY REALLY REALLY POOR JUDGING, THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE. The rest of the show was the same. Gunther beat Marcus Ruhl... In the few pics I saw of that comparison that's way off too. But I will have to see more of those guys to really insult. Let me know your opinions of the top three...

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member
    How about Markus! I think he should have won the whole thing with Dexter in 2nd. Markus stole the show in my opinion. He looked BIG, ripped hard....everything was great on him. Just standing there he was better than anyone else(by a long shot).

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    I agree... cuttler was 3rd at best. i couldnt decide between jackson (harder) and cormier (bigger)

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by lxorl
    I agree... cuttler was 3rd at best. i couldnt decide between jackson (harder) and cormier (bigger)
    Definitly right. I am a big Jackson fan but I thought, based on the pics, that cormier looked good. I still might have given Jackson 1st. No way did Jay deserve beating those two...no way.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    we all know that the only reason that cutler won is because they can't have black guys winning every comp. It would turn away too many fans. Sad but true fact. I personally think that ruhl looked awful, and gunther deserved to beat him. But i agree with you on all other points.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    we all know that the only reason that cutler won is because they can't have black guys winning every comp. It would turn away too many fans. Sad but true fact. I personally think that ruhl looked awful, and gunther deserved to beat him. But i agree with you on all other points.
    I don't agree with the racism comment. No disrespect to you, but we have top black athletes - Jaskson, Coleman, Cormier, and white athletes - Cutler, Ruhl, Gunther. I just think it was poor judging. Last year Culter, white, cleaned house at alot of the shows, but at the end Coleman and Jackson took over. So what you are saying is if Jay Cutler were to retire, another white guy would have to take his place. Come on. If he wasn't around, it would be all Blacks and I would have no problem with that. I am white, but I want the best to win.. A matter a fact , my favorite bb is Jackson. He is black and I am white.... No racism here.....

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I don't agree with the racism comment. No disrespect to you, but we have top black athletes - Jaskson, Coleman, Cormier, and white athletes - Cutler, Ruhl, Gunther. I just think it was poor judging. Last year Culter, white, cleaned house at alot of the shows, but at the end Coleman and Jackson took over. So what you are saying is if Jay Cutler were to retire, another white guy would have to take his place. Come on. If he wasn't around, it would be all Blacks and I would have no problem with that. I am white, but I want the best to win.. A matter a fact , my favorite bb is Jackson. He is black and I am white.... No racism here.....
    I was there and Markus Ruhl was impressive. He looked bigger then anyone by a lot. But body building isnt just about size...and Jackson and Cormier looked great. Gunther looked good too but just Jay looked small. I would have given my vote to Markus just cuz he looked so **** freaky...it was something else!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    no racism huh? than how do u explain "GUNTERMANIA!!" and how weilder hypes up his big blocky ass.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    no racism huh? than how do u explain "GUNTERMANIA!!" and how weilder hypes up his big blocky ass.
    When Jay is right, the ONLY person that can beat him is Ronnie - No disrespect to Comier or Jackson, but it is true.

P.S. I think Markus Ruhl will be making some serious moves this year, he is a fricken beast!

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    When Jay is right, the ONLY person that can beat him is Ronnie - No disrespect to Comier or Jackson, but it is true.

P.S. I think Markus Ruhl will be making some serious moves this year, he is a fricken beast!
    jay is near untouchable yes but cormier and jackson can beat him, bb USED to be shape, presention, condition etc but come on! gunther and jay has better shape that ronnie and cormier i dont but that sh!t for one second. jay was off, dexter and cormier nailed it jay should not have won.

jay is not near untouchable. He deserved MAYBE 5th at that show, behind cormier, jackson, gunther, and ruhl. Did you see how tiny his biceps and chest have gotten? He did not deserve to win that show, and the only reason he did is because of the dominance of the black athletes. Try to deny it, but it's the truth. Dexter was robbed, and so was chris. They deserved better placings but were robbed by politics.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    jay is not near untouchable. He deserved MAYBE 5th at that show, behind cormier, jackson, gunther, and ruhl. Did you see how tiny his biceps and chest have gotten? He did not deserve to win that show, and the only reason he did is because of the dominance of the black athletes. Try to deny it, but it's the truth. Dexter was robbed, and so was chris. They deserved better placings but were robbed by politics.
    yo chris all the hype that jay has makes his ass NEAR UNTOUCHABLE its like people see him in his 2001 condition no matter WTF he looks like i don't fukking get it man.

great white hype.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Cormier in top shape destroyes Cutler anytime imo

Listen...

I still do not believe in racism in Pro Body Building. Who cares about the great white hype Gunther.... He doesn't place well ever. He barely makes it into the top 5 . Who cares. Jay is a good bb but I think he came in very bad, and I do believe Chris Cormier and Dexter Jackson at their best is better than Jay at his. We will have to wait and see the Oylmpia this year

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    They ALL need to WATCH OUT for Markus Ruhl this year, he has some big time potential ahead of him. I wouldn't be suprised if he makes a run for Mr. O!!!

The day Ruhl becomes olympia is the day I stop caring about pro bodybuilding. He is SO far away from the perfect body that its unbelivable. I give him respect for his freakyness and hard work. But mr o no way. That titel someone with a asthetic and pleasing physique deserves. But thats just my oppinion

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    The day Ruhl becomes olympia is the day I stop caring about pro bodybuilding. He is SO far away from the perfect body that its unbelivable. I give him respect for his freakyness and hard work. But mr o no way. That titel someone with a asthetic and pleasing physique deserves. But thats just my oppinion

I agree Marcus is a freak but just not ready for the oylmpia. I do believe he is a better bb than most, such as Gunther. and he should have beatin him but not ready for the O. Too many people ahead of him right now ex. Cutler, Jackson , Cormier, Coleman, James.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    You forgot Kevin Levrone, when he is in good health he looks great. Him and dexter jackson are so much more well rounded than almost every other one out there.

I agree Marcus is a freak but just not ready for the oylmpia. I do believe he is a better bb than most, such as Gunther. and he should have beatin him but not ready for the O. Too many people ahead of him right now ex. Cutler, Jackson , Cormier, Coleman, James.

Quote Originally Posted by lxorl
    You forgot Kevin Levrone, when he is in good health he looks great. Him and dexter jackson are so much more well rounded than almost every other one out there.
    I aggre, levrone, dexter, cormier they are the best! and with words of shawn ray getting back into competition then we have 4 awsome, asthetic guys once again on stage.

I aggre, levrone, dexter, cormier they are the best! and with words of shawn ray getting back into competition then we have 4 awsome, asthetic guys once again on stage.
    The only problems with levrone, Cormer and Ray is that they are getting old. All of them are reaching 40 pretty soon. Now if they have the same dedication as Ronnie than we have no problems, but I just don't think they do. Levrone will never be as good as he was, neither will Cormier or Ray. All are still great athletes, and still at the top. But they have all had better days. On the other hand Ronnie is showing us new boundries.

Dexter, Gunther, Cutler

The only problems with levrone, Cormer and Ray is that they are getting old. All of them are reaching 40 pretty soon. Now if they have the same dedication as Ronnie than we have no problems, but I just don't think they do. Levrone will never be as good as he was, neither will Cormier or Ray. All are still great athletes, and still at the top. But they have all had better days. On the other hand Ronnie is showing us new boundries.
    The nice thing about Dexter, Cutler and Gunther is they are all under 35. They may night have hit their true potential . We will have to wait and see....

Yupp. but that kinda shows what sad state pro bb is in right now. A couple of washed upp oldtimers is still on top of the game

I hope cormier will give it his all now and then quit, same with ray and levrone.

Yupp. but that kinda shows what sad state pro bb is in right now. A couple of washed upp oldtimers is still on top of the game

I hope cormier will give it his all now and then quit, same with ray and levrone.
    I would never used the terms WASHED UP OLD TIMERS.. Cormier looked great at the arnold. When levrone is on, he is on....Now for Shawn Ray, I don't even know if he'll ever step foot on a Pro Stage again. I liked to see him, but in top condition...These guys are still at the top of Pro BB and thats not a bad thing. We have good up and coming stars ie. Martinez,

Martines we wont se anymore cause of the drug bust. Yeah maby not washed upp lol but levrone has looked like **** the last olympias far from his best. Cormier has been alot better. His front was amazing but his legs and back didnt have his old thickness. and still he was better then 2 of the best right now(cutler and dexter).

Levrone

Martines we wont se anymore cause of the drug bust. Yeah maby not washed upp lol but levrone has looked like **** the last olympias far from his best. Cormier has been alot better. His front was amazing but his legs and back didnt have his old thickness. and still he was better then 2 of the best right now(cutler and dexter).
    Don't forget Levrone came in Pretty strong at the 03 Olympia and Grabbed 2nd. . .Cormier was 3rd...

Don't forget Levrone came in Pretty strong at the 03 Olympia and Grabbed 2nd. . .Cormier was 3rd...
    ¨
    True forgott that, but levrone was not in his best shape. His legs where not what they used to be

but chris looked awsome

This must have been one of the best finals line upps EVERY. God **** it just awsome everyone in incredible shape
    http://www.getbig.com/pics/olympia/1999/finals2.htm

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    im going to have to dissagree. this is a subjective sport and things dont always go as you may like em. jay's legs from the front are harder than dex and c.c.
    from behind, jay had hamstring cables, the others did not. jay looked harder than c.c. and dex. dont get me wrong, dex looked great, just not as good as his gnc winning condition.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im not gonna go into the cutler hype, bc its just hype, i just wanna say its good to see some naysayers about JC, his fame has grown far to old and outlived to brag about today, hes very beatable, and when everyone takes a open view point to his physique they will see he barly makes it in the top 5 at some shows.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    im not gonna go into the cutler hype, bc its just hype, i just wanna say its good to see some naysayers about JC, his fame has grown far to old and outlived to brag about today, hes very beatable, and when everyone takes a open view point to his physique they will see he barly makes it in the top 5 at some shows.
    Yeah I honestly dont se what the hype is all about. I have never liked Cutlers physique. Levrone when in shape, cormier when in shape, shawn ray, dexter jackson, coleman. They are all far superior imo.

Cutler doesnt even have nice lines and no real flow over his body. Just the most boring muscle belies ever gathered onto one man

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Dennis James will win a olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Dennis James will win a olympia.
    That's if everything works out with the drug charges I have been hearing about.... What is the full scoop on that...

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    about d.j., there is a topic on here that explains most of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information