Clenbuterol -- Lose Fat, Save Muscle!

Clenbuterol is a long acting, selective beta 2 receptor agonist. So let’s take a look at what that means. Long acting is fairly self-explanatory. Selective means it targets specific beta receptor sites. The beta 2 receptor is responsible for several things but is heavily present in the respiratory system. An agonist (in this case) is a substance that bonds to the receptor of a cell triggering some form of response, quite often it mimics a naturally occurring substance with the organism.
    So let’s put that all together. Clenbuterol bonds to the beta 2 receptor and triggers a response. So what is that response? Well beta 2 receptor activation results in the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). CAMP then results in an activation of protein kinease A (PKA). PKA has several functions including sugar metabolism, lipid metabolism, and glycogen regulation. Also beta 2 activation results in a decrease in intracellular calcium and an increase in potassium flow (Perhaps why in our research we may observe cramping?)
    So all that sounds great and we could go very in depth with how these reactions occur to an even more minute level but let’s focus on what this beta 2 receptor activation ultimately does. Ultimately there are several effects that occur from this beta 2 receptor activation:

1: Blood vessel dilation (relaxation of smooth muscle)
    2: Bronchodilation
    3: Increase in metabolic activity
    4: Increase in core temperature
    5: Increase in basal metabolic rate

These effects provide some interesting results in our research.

1: It has been found that clenbuterol has the unique ability to preserve muscle in a state of caloric deficit while increasing the metabolism of fat.
    2: It was also observed that clenbuterol has the ability to reverse muscle wasting.
    3: In addition it has been shown in research to improve body composition.

To wrap it up it appears that in a research setting that clenbuterol markedly increases fat loss, decreases muscle wasting, and provides to some degree an anabolic response. An interesting substance for our research to be sure.

Check it out >>> Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

REFS:
    *Hallows KR, Alzamora R, Li H, et al. (April 2009). Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 296 (4):C672–81. PMID 19211918.

*The effect of clenbuterol on body composition in spontaneously eating tumour-bearing mice.
    Hyltander A, Svaninger G, Lundholm K. Biosci Rep. 1993 Dec;13(6):325-31. PMID: 8204802

*Molecular mechanisms of beta(2)-adrenergic receptor function, response, and regulation Johnson M. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):18-24; quiz 25. Review. PMID: 16387578
    *Beta 2-agonist administration reverses muscle wasting and improves muscle function in aged rats. Ryall JG, Plant DR,Gregorevic P, Sillence MN, Lynch GS. J Physiol. 2004 Feb 15;555(Pt 1):175-88. Epub 2003 Nov 14. PMID: 14617677
    *Effect of a selective beta 2-adrenergic agonist (clenbuterol) on energy balance and body composition in normal and protein deficient rats. Rothwell NJ, Stock MJ. Biosci Rep. 1987 Dec;7(12):933-40. PMID:3453750

Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 11-02-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Clenbuterol is a long acting, selective beta 2 receptor agonist. So let’s take a look at what that means. Long acting is fairly self-explanatory. Selective means it targets specific beta receptor sites. The beta 2 receptor is responsible for several things but is heavily present in the respiratory system. An agonist (in this case) is a substance that bonds to the receptor of a cell triggering some form of response, quite often it mimics a naturally occurring substance with the organism.
    So let’s put that all together. Clenbuterol bonds to the beta 2 receptor and triggers a response. So what is that response? Well beta 2 receptor activation results in the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). CAMP then results in an activation of protein kinease A (PKA). PKA has several functions including sugar metabolism, lipid metabolism, and glycogen regulation. Also beta 2 activation results in a decrease in intracellular calcium and an increase in potassium flow (Perhaps why in our research we may observe cramping?)
    So all that sounds great and we could go very in depth with how these reactions occur to an even more minute level but let’s focus on what this beta 2 receptor activation ultimately does. Ultimately there are several effects that occur from this beta 2 receptor activation:

1: It has been found that clenbuterol has the unique ability to preserve muscle in a state of caloric deficit while increasing the metabolism of fat.
    2: It was also observed that clenbuterol has the ability to reverse muscle wasting.

To wrap it up it appears that in a research setting that clenbuterol markedly increases fat loss, decreases muscle wasting, and provides to some degree an anabolic response. An interesting substance for our research to be sure.

REFS:
    *Hallows KR, Alzamora R, Li H, et al. (April 2009). Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 296 (4):C672–81. PMID 19211918.

*The effect of clenbuterol on body composition in spontaneously eating tumour-bearing mice.
    Hyltander A, Svaninger G, Lundholm K. Biosci Rep. 1993 Dec;13(6):325-31. PMID: 8204802

*Molecular mechanisms of beta(2)-adrenergic receptor function, response, and regulation Johnson M. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):18-24; quiz 25. Review. PMID: 16387578
    *Beta 2-agonist administration reverses muscle wasting and improves muscle function in aged rats. Ryall JG, Plant DR,Gregorevic P, Sillence MN, Lynch GS. J Physiol. 2004 Feb 15;555(Pt 1):175-88. Epub 2003 Nov 14. PMID: 14617677
    *Effect of a selective beta 2-adrenergic agonist (clenbuterol) on energy balance and body composition in normal and protein deficient rats. Rothwell NJ, Stock MJ. Biosci Rep. 1987 Dec;7(12):933-40. PMID:3453750
    Gotta love research!

Research, research, research.......

Papavince is offline New Member
    Really nice!! Clemb is fantastic for fatloss!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Used clen many times for fat loss and ive also used it within pct to help keep me anabolic during this delicate phase.

Thanks for the support guys!

Excellent product to research with >> Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Fill you boots

REFS:

Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL
    Read about it ^^^

Then research it ^^^

Discuss!

Gotta love this research product.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Yeah problem is when i take your clen i can hardly type im shaking so much!
    Just kidding love clen for cutting and in my pct.

-USA Made Products
    -Worldwide shipping
    -All of our products are for research only and not human consumption

Great research article!

Slice N Dice is offline Junior Member
    What's the highest, safest dose that someone can do?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slice N Dice View Post
    What's the highest, safest dose that someone can do?
    not sure because everyone is different ,,, i always rec the least... safe way to go about it IMO
    with ar-rs i was fine with just 60-80mcg. others like 80-120+ mcg. I would start low ( 40-60mcg) and work way up to what feels ok for your body.
    I would also HIGHLY rec getting/looking into the Keto, its a great combo with Clen ; )
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 09-25-2014 at 07:10 AM.

swolehead is offline Member
    am planning on ordering some for the sale how do you messure the dosage I'm asuming it's a marked dropper? thankyou to anyone who can answer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    not sure because everyone is different ,,, i always rec the least... safe way to go about it IMO
    with ar-rs i was fine with just 60-80mcg. others like 80-120+ mcg. I would start low ( 40-60mcg) and work way up to what feels ok for your body.
    I would also HIGHLY rec getting/looking into the Keto, its a great combo with Clen ; )

I'm very curious. Many (with experience) say clen is only good for burning an extra couple hundred calories a day etc. and serves absolutely no purpose on a bulk. From my understanding, it's not JUST increasing your metabolism and making it so your burning more calories like alot of people say, it's actually physically making it so that your body is using fat as fuel??? I couldn't handle clen so i still have a nearly full bottle laying around and i find albut works much better for me because i can split up the dosages and cater to what i'm doing during the day.
    Last edited by davidtheman100; 11-27-2014 at 07:38 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    I may be trying to bulk with it and ketotifen if I do I'll let you know how it goes my theory on the faster metabolic rate is that as a result your body will use nutrients faster scince that's what metabolism is after all. also the idea of it using fat for fuel would lead me to think the result would be that of a lean bulk but looks like I might need to be a guiny pig for this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    I may be trying to bulk with it and ketotifen if I do I'll let you know how it goes my theory on the faster metabolic rate is that as a result your body will use nutrients faster scince that's what metabolism is after all. also the idea of it using fat for fuel would lead me to think the result would be that of a lean bulk but looks like I might need to be a guiny pig for this.
    I would think you'd have to monitor your BP more if you were bulking with it?? But try to either keep me updated or make a log about it so i can follow and see how you progress from it.

tskyyc is offline New Member
    Is this product taken orally or injected?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tskyyc View Post
    Is this product taken orally or injected?
    Orally.....

Pushem out is offline New Member
    First, I'll state that I've used ar-r as a source twice, and both times I've been very satisfied with quality and shipping times. Second, I'm getting my cutting cycles and bulk cycle together. Do to an injury, I've had to take 6 months off. My plan is to start with a cut cycle of Clen /T3/keto. I need to get down to that 15% range. Currently, I'm sitting at 22%. I'm not happy with that and refuse to be complacent. So, I've read that T4, which is sold by the red lion, metabolizes as T-3. Is this true, if so, how? Also, what effect does it have in conjunction with the Clen?

There Are Two Ways to Do Something ... the Right Way, and Again

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushem out View Post
    First, I'll state that I've used ar-r as a source twice, and both times I've been very satisfied with quality and shipping times. Second, I'm getting my cutting cycles and bulk cycle together. Do to an injury, I've had to take 6 months off. My plan is to start with a cut cycle of Clen /T3/keto. I need to get down to that 15% range. Currently, I'm sitting at 22%. I'm not happy with that and refuse to be complacent. So, I've read that T4, which is sold by the red lion, metabolizes as T-3. Is this true, if so, how? Also, what effect does it have in conjunction with the Clen?

There Are Two Ways to Do Something ... the Right Way, and Again

Thread Information