TB500 -- Learn how it works!

So recently there has been a lot of talk about this peptide. Statement like, “It will help you heal faster”. “You recover more quickly from injuries” and so on. So what is TB500, what does it do, and how does it work.

TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references.

Get it here >> TB 500 2mg

Refs:
    *Philp D, Kleinman HK (April 2010). "Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide". Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1194: 81–6. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05479.x. PMID 20536453
    *Riley PR, Smart N (December 2009). "Thymosin beta4 induces epicardium-derived neovascularization in the adult heart". Biochem. Soc. Trans. 37 (Pt 6): 1218–20. doi:10.1042/BST0371218. PMID 19909250
    *oung JD, Lawrence AJ, MacLean AG, et al. (December 1999). "Thymosin beta 4 sulfoxide is an anti-inflammatory agent generated by monocytes in the presence of glucocorticoids". Nat. Med. 5 (12): 1424–7. doi:10.1038/71002. PMID 10581087
    *Thymosin β4 Is Cardioprotective after Myocardial Infarction DEEPAK SRIVASTAVA1, ANKUR SAXENA2, J. MICHAEL DIMAIO3, ILDIKO BOCK-MARQUETTE3 Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007DOI: 10.1196/annals.1415.04
    *The β-thymosins: Intracellular and extracellular activities of a versatile actin binding protein family Hans Georg Mannherz1,2,*, Ewald Hannappel3Ar ticle first published online: 29 APR 2009DOI: 10.1002/cm.20371

Great read.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    If anyone is curious, you can read my TB-500 log here....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........

my overall conclusion is that there are significant benefits to this product, and although the demand is low right now, I suspect it will increase greatly once weightlifters realize that shoulder problems and tendonitis can be managed very well with this stuff. and once the demand goes up, until the supply goes up, there will either be "stock out" situations or the price will go up.

---Roman

Thanks for the support! :-)

Great product....

Excellent to research with >> TB500 2mg

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    The following are a few short excerpts of what researchers all over have observed in their research administering the exciting new peptide TB 500 to research subjects:

“…..this definitely has a profound effect on inflammation and pain .“

“…observed a greater range of motion and less discomfort than I have in a very long time.”

“…the only thing I can say for sure is it definitely helped with my research subjects injuries and I would use it on them again for sure”

“In looking at how far my research subjects injury has come and how quickly , to think the TB500 didn’t play a role in that would be foolish”

“…healing is noticeable and without question.”

“..does seem to have a noticeable effect.”

As you can see above TB500 is a compound definitely worth looking into for your research purpose. To read more about it click here >> TB500 - 2mg
    What researchers are saying ^^^

Quality product.

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Oral's? How many are in each bottle? Dose info? Thanks. I could use some anti inflam, tendon and muscle healing, big time.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Oral's? How many are in each bottle? Dose info? Thanks. I could use some anti inflam, tendon and muscle healing, big time.
    Its a peptide so its injectable. People seem to run it like 4mgs/week for 4 weeks than 1mg/week therafter. Something like that. Im sure some more will chime in re: dosage info.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeppers------^

first few weeks you will need about 2 btls a week then 1btl after that ew for most.
    Atleast it seems the norm.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my doseage protocol suggests 3x 5mg vials, or any combination of vials that will get you up to the 14 or 15mg level. then....

1x pin a week:
    week/dose
    1 / 5mg
    2 - 5 / 2.5mg

using this protocol, you will begin to suspect "something" good is happening around week 3

the exact dose/protocol is not critical, and you can play around with it. the idea is to double up the dose initially, and then pin regularly once a week thereafter.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

my overall conclusion is that there are significant benefits to this product, and although the demand is low right now, I suspect it will increase greatly once weightlifters realize that shoulder problems and tendonitis can be managed very well with this stuff. and once the demand goes up, until the supply goes up, there will either be "stock out" situations or the price will go up.

---Roman
    Good log, indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    So recently there has been a lot of talk about this peptide. Statement like, “It will help you heal faster”. “You recover more quickly from injuries” and so on. So what is TB500, what does it do, and how does it work.

TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references.

Get it here >> TB 500 2mg

Refs:
    *Philp D, Kleinman HK (April 2010). "Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide". Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1194: 81–6. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05479.x. PMID 20536453
    *Riley PR, Smart N (December 2009). "Thymosin beta4 induces epicardium-derived neovascularization in the adult heart". Biochem. Soc. Trans. 37 (Pt 6): 1218–20. doi:10.1042/BST0371218. PMID 19909250
    *oung JD, Lawrence AJ, MacLean AG, et al. (December 1999). "Thymosin beta 4 sulfoxide is an anti-inflammatory agent generated by monocytes in the presence of glucocorticoids". Nat. Med. 5 (12): 1424–7. doi:10.1038/71002. PMID 10581087
    *Thymosin β4 Is Cardioprotective after Myocardial Infarction DEEPAK SRIVASTAVA1, ANKUR SAXENA2, J. MICHAEL DIMAIO3, ILDIKO BOCK-MARQUETTE3 Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007DOI: 10.1196/annals.1415.04
    *The β-thymosins: Intracellular and extracellular activities of a versatile actin binding protein family Hans Georg Mannherz1,2,*, Ewald Hannappel3Ar ticle first published online: 29 APR 2009DOI: 10.1002/cm.20371
    Research it ^^

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

---Roman
    The more I read about this stuff and the more logs i see like this one, I am VERY interested in this compound.

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    Good thing I paid attention! Hey guys my boy just partially tore his miniscus. I was telling him about this tb500 because to me its sounds like it would really help him. What do you guys think? I have seen several threads about it but none where there was a knee injury involved.

Excellent for your research!

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    So a 2mg bottle contains 2mg total or 2mg/ml
    Description isnt there on site for anything anylonger

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymmonster View Post
    So a 2mg bottle contains 2mg total or 2mg/ml
    Description isnt there on site for anything anylonger
    there is NO solution in the vial so how much mg/ml depends how much solution you add. could me 2mg/ml or 2mg/2ml (1mg/ml) if you add 2 ml. whats in the vial is 2mg,

Ahh.. should have worded better. I understand what ur sayin.
    That gives me my answer. Thanks.
    2mg in the vial

Damn that makes that stuff really hurt the wallet

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the informative thread

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    This stuff sounds awesome. I have a knee injury this might help. anyone ever use it for that purpose? A leg injury I mean.

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/arrchems to find out our sales, promotions, and latest articles.

Research!

This is a great effective research product!

Thread Information