CJC-1295 - The Misunderstood GH Peptide

CJC-1295 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Analogue. Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) is a peptide hormone that is produced in the Hypothalamus. It stimulates receptors on the pituitary gland to release Growth Hormone. This occurs in what is known as a “pulse pattern”, meaning the release is not consistent and steady but occurs in spurts if you will.

CJC-1295 is an analogue of GHRH, meaning it physically and chemically mimics GHRH, inducing the same effect as GHRH itself within research subjects. There is, however, one major difference between CJC-1295 and GHRH. CJC-1295 has something called a Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) added to the peptide chain. This essentially protects the CJC-1295 from being broken down, extending the half-life of CJC-1295 making it much longer than GHRH itself.

So what ultimate effect does this have on the research subject? Well instead of a pulse or spurt of Growth Hormone (GH), there is a steadier, sustained and constant release of Growth Hormone, raising levels and keeping them increased for quite some time. This allows the Benefits of GH to be observed over a much longer period in research subjects.

What are those benefits? Well an increase in GH has been proven in research to improve lipolysis (fat burning), an increase in lean body mass (muscle), an improved sense of emotional well-being, higher energy levels, improved sleep, and increased IGF (insulin -like growth factor). The increased expression of insulin-like growth factor should not be overlooked in our research. IGF is a primary hormone responsible for muscle development and maximal muscle growth in research subjects.

So essentially rather than the above benefits being experienced in peaks and valleys throughout the day, CJC-1295 affords researchers the opportunity to induce these benefits in a sustained manner, throughout the entire day! One can surely see the benefit to this effect in our research. Another additional benefit to the increased half-life of CJC-1295 over GHRH is that the administration frequency to our research subjects is greatly reduced.

It becomes relatively easy to see the benefits afforded by CJC-1295 in our research; however it is important to talk about possible ways to synergistically optimize or maximize those benefits. One of the primary ways one can do this in their research is to combine CJC-1295 with a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide such as GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. Why is this? Well there are a couple reasons.

GHRP-2 and GHRp-6 act in a different manner to essentially induce the same effect. Rather than exert there effect from the pituitary and on the hypothalamus like CJC-1295, they exert their effect on the Ghrelin receptor. This is another extremely effective way to induce the release of Growth Hormone in research subjects. Essentially utilizing these 2 different pathways allows the researcher to induce maximum GH release in their research subject.

Also by utilizing the combination of CJC-1295 and a GHRP (2 or 6), a researcher is inducing the release of GH in 2 different manners. One is a sustained, steady release (CJC-1295), the other is in a pulse type release or spurt (GHRP 2 or 6). This affords quite the powerful 1-2 GH punch in research subjects. You have sustained, steady, increased GH and IGF throughout the day, exerting their benefits in research subjects from the CJC-1295. Then you also have peaks in GH at optimally timed intervals that correspond with the naturally occurring GH release patterns form the GHRP. The combining of these 2 GH release patterns may very well offer the best of both worlds when it comes to the benefits of increased GH and IGF in research subjects.

As you can observe, CJC-1295, whether used alone or in conjunction with a GHRP, offers significant benefits that can be observed in our research subjects. CJC-1295 is an often misunderstood peptide that’s benefits and effects can be quite profound in our research. By understanding exactly how CJC-1295 and what it does, a researcher can optimize its benefit, making it a valuable addition to our peptide research stable.

We sincerely hope this write up has helped you to understand CJC-1295 a little bit better. How it works, what it does in research subjects, and how these effects can be optimized in our research. Get your CJC-1295 at our store now!

Check it out > CJC-1295 2mg

Refs:
    *Stand, Kim (24 September 2013). "Current Research Findings Regarding CJC-1295". EP. Retrieved 27
    *Kalia, J.; Raines, R. T. (2010). "Advances in Bioconjugation". Current organic chemistry 14 (2): 138–147. PMC 2901115. PMID 20622973
    *Tang SS, Zhang JH, Du MH, Wu J, Liu JJ (2004). "Construction and activity of a novel GHRH analog, Pro-Pro-hGHRH(1-44)-Gly-Gly-Cys.". Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 25 (11): 1464–70. PMID 15525469
    *Woods AG, Guthrie KM, Kurlawalla MA, Gall CM (1998). "Deafferentation-induced increases in hippocampal insulin-like growth factor-1 messenger RNA expression are severely attenuated in middle aged and aged rats". Neuroscience 83 (3): 663–8. doi:10.1016/S0306-4522(97)00539-3. PMID 9483550
    *Obál F, Krueger J (2001). "The somatotropic axis and sleep.". Rev Neurol (Paris) 157 (11 Pt 2): S12–5. PMID 11924022
    *J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Mar;91(3):799-805. Epub 2005 Dec 13. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. Teichman SL1, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA.
    *Cell Immunol. 1991 Sep;136(2):291-302.Growth hormone releasing hormone receptors on thymocytes and splenocytes from rats. Guarcello V1, Weigent DA, Blalock JE.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I have limited knowledge about this and I have been confused on this subject about DAC. I thought GHRH bleed (DAC) is similar to how females rats produce Growth Hormone , but for male rates you want pulses instead of a constant elevated level. Am I misinformed?

I have also read that the benefits of taking both a CJC-1295 and a GHRP together include increased energy, improved sleep, increased lean body mass, decreased body fat, increased collagen production and increased healing capability is this correct?

The other question I have is about GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. Both are similar but GHRP-2 does not increase appetite while GHRP-6 does.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Okay, I have limited knowledge about this and I have been confused on this subject about DAC. I thought GHRH bleed (DAC) is similar to how females rats produce Growth Hormone , but for male rates you want pulses instead of a constant elevated level. Am I misinformed?

I have also read that the benefits of taking both a CJC-1295 and a GHRP together include increased energy, improved sleep, increased lean body mass, decreased body fat, increased collagen production and increased healing capability is this correct?

The other question I have is about GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. Both are similar but GHRP-2 does not increase appetite while GHRP-6 does.
    I think some like to rely on 1295 for a sustained increase in GH levels. Then they combine it with a ghrp. Ghrp injections provide a "pulse" type release. Some feel this is a best of both worlds type situation.
    You are prtty much right on with the ghrp differences. 2 does not seem to increase appetite in most, while 6 does. I have heard of isolated instances where people taking 2 get an increase in appetite as well but these seems to be few and far between. Isolated if you will.

Thomas_efitness is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think some like to rely on 1295 for a sustained increase in GH levels. Then they combine it with a ghrp. Ghrp injections provide a "pulse" type release. Some feel this is a best of both worlds type situation.
    You are prtty much right on with the ghrp differences. 2 does not seem to increase appetite in most, while 6 does. I have heard of isolated instances where people taking 2 get an increase in appetite as well but these seems to be few and far between. Isolated if you will.
    I'm currently cycling cjc-1295 DAC and i've gotten a lot of negative feedback such as issues on its side effects. I'm not taking any acetylcholine inhibitors to inhibit somatostatin. I'm going to finish this cycle i just wanted to know if you suggested any tips on what i should do or shouldn't do to prevent sides such as GH gut, High blood pressure and physiological sides. im not to worried about the acromegaly cause those havent been proven to be associated with the use of peptides. Also wanted to know if taking it with huperzine A was much better.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_efitness View Post
    I'm currently cycling cjc-1295 DAC and i've gotten a lot of negative feedback such as issues on its side effects. I'm not taking any acetylcholine inhibitors to inhibit somatostatin. I'm going to finish this cycle i just wanted to know if you suggested any tips on what i should do or shouldn't do to prevent sides such as GH gut, High blood pressure and physiological sides. im not to worried about the acromegaly cause those havent been proven to be associated with the use of peptides. Also wanted to know if taking it with huperzine A was much better.
    all HGH boosting peptides may have the side effects... dont abuse them and you should be fine. personally i rec now Mod GRF 1-29 with ghrp2 or 6 over cjc 1295

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_efitness View Post
    Well I have heard of taking it with horny goat weed and green tea extract to inhibit GHIH but huperzine is even more effective than either of those 2. The thing is thin- It isnt like its potent enugh that the things you mentionedare of rea lconcern Maybe an increase in PRL constitutiing the use of a dopamine agonist ike prami and an inhibitor of GHIH (huperzine) prove effectiveness would help. Other than that things are blown way our of proportion.

Thread Information