Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Syringe and Needles are BACK!!!!! Please Read...

Syringe and Needles are BACK!!!!! Please Read...

DISCLAIMER:

Seller sells these products for laboratory use, research or educational purposes only. Human usage of these products is prohibited and the Seller disclaims any and all liability for prohibited usage of these products and does not warranty these products are sanitary or medical grade quality.

Purchase and/or possession of these products is controlled and regulated by the laws and ordinances of the country, state, county, city or jurisdiction of residence of the Buyer OR the country, state, county, city or jurisdiction where the Buyer has the products shipped. The Seller has prohibited purchase and/or delivery of these items to the following states: Kentucky, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kansas, Maine, New Jersey. The Buyer shall have the duty and responsibility to abide by the laws, ordinances and regulations of the jurisdiction in which they reside and/or are located, in regards to the purchase and/or possession of these products. Seller reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.

Right here > Syringes Needles Filters - Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    DISCLAIMER:

Seller sells these products for laboratory use, research or educational purposes only. Human usage of these products is prohibited and the Seller disclaims any and all liability for prohibited usage of these products and does not warranty these products are sanitary or medical grade quality.

Purchase and/or possession of these products is controlled and regulated by the laws and ordinances of the country, state, county, city or jurisdiction of residence of the Buyer OR the country, state, county, city or jurisdiction where the Buyer has the products shipped. The Seller has prohibited purchase and/or delivery of these items to the following states: Kentucky, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kansas, Maine, New Jersey. The Buyer shall have the duty and responsibility to abide by the laws, ordinances and regulations of the jurisdiction in which they reside and/or are located, in regards to the purchase and/or possession of these products. Seller reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.

Get on this NOW!

Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

Follow us on twitter @arrchems, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    One stop shopping is back, that is nice.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    One stop shopping is back, that is nice.
    My ALL IN ONE RESEARCH CO. IS BACK W/EVERYTHING!!!!

DISCLAIMER:

ColossalExistance is offline New Member
    Ar-r is USA based right? How long does it take to deliver in US?

Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance View Post
    Ar-r is USA based right? How long does it take to deliver in US?
    3-5 business days

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't place a order it states my shipping address is not correct???
    I am panicking
    I emailed you guys

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    I can't place a order it states my shipping address is not correct???
    I am panicking
    I emailed you guys
    If you're ordering syringes and/or needles then make sure your address isn't one of the prohibited states.

Also, make sure the billing address on your credit card matches the billing address on your order.

Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

DISCLAIMER:

Syringe and Needles are BACK!!!!!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    If you're ordering syringes and/or needles then make sure your address isn't one of the prohibited states.

Also, make sure the billing address on your credit card matches the billing address on your order.
    Update my address it was missing a number on zip code.
    Order placed
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Update my address it was missing a number on zip code.
    Order placed
    Thanks again
    Glad it got worked out.

Thank you for the order!

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to this thread I placed an order from these guys. Easy, quick, and what I ordered.

Blog Entries
    Crap I live in a prohibited state for pins...can't help but wonder why I can buy everything else but not pins? How come they do t fit under the resurch loop hole? Anyways at least I can still order ancillarys still...

Michael Red is offline Junior Member
    the lowest shipping and handling is $11?

goingpro1 is offline New Member
    Yea their back but you can't always check out......some kind of glitch in system

Quote Originally Posted by goingpro1 View Post
    Yea their back but you can't always check out......some kind of glitch in system
    Some states are against the law to ship syringe and needles to. If you live in one of them states then you can't checkout.

Thread Information