Thread: Shipping Slow

swoleup is offline Associate Member

Shipping Slow

I placed an order with ARR for the 1st time on the 21st. I still have not received my order yet. Not sure if this is normal with this company or not, but definitely not making a good first impression with me.
    Swoleup

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i would be patient

Quote Originally Posted by swoleup
    I placed an order with ARR for the 1st time on the 21st. I still have not received my order yet. Not sure if this is normal with this company or not, but definitely not making a good first impression with me.
    Swoleup
    if you placed it on the 21st, by the time it is recieved, processed, shipped, and makes it to your door.....8 days doesn't seem THAT long. i know what you're saying, but give them a chance.

Yeah I know, I'm not bashing them. I guess I'm just used to receiving packages a little quicker. I'm just ready to start my cycle. Anticipation's a bitch.
    Swoleup

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i think dont hold me to this but it ships out of new jersey
    im in pa and it took my order 3 days to get here us mail....
    so depending where you are might take longer

I spoke too soon. I received my package today. ARR is good to go in my book.
    Swoleup

yuri76 is offline New Member
    My order status is still "pending" from the 27th....perhaps ARR should change their shipping information from next-day to when-it-happens. I dont mind having to wait if an item is out of stock or if they're run over with orders, but I do expect to be informed of such delays.

do any of your ****ign people order **** besides drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by yuri76
    My order status is still "pending" from the 27th....perhaps ARR should change their shipping information from next-day to when-it-happens. I dont mind having to wait if an item is out of stock or if they're run over with orders, but I do expect to be informed of such delays.
    **** i have order books, dvds, cds, magazines, clothes, jewelry, and **** near everything else online and if it still hasn't been sent after two days i'm not calling amazon and tiffany's breaking balls. i have never seen impatience like this before! everyone who is talking **** will most likely be a return customer so save the bs.
    ****ing unreal. i'm sorry, but i just find it amazing as i know **** well no one would be calling any of the other companies they purchase **** from talking **** about it taking two days to send. enough already all you impatient drug addicts!

yuri76 is offline New Member
    mate, chill. I have no problem waiting a resonable amount for time for shipment...I just like to know how long it's going to take. If orders are taking longer to ship..simple, change the policy from next-day to 1-3 days. This would help alleviate any concern from new buyers who havent dealt with ARR before.

hey, and mine is for research

sorry

been a real bad day. i appologize

sorry guys the orders were shipped on time .The normal guy who up dates the site tracking was sick, and didn't get the status changed. ....all is good order have been slower due to the mail backing up from the storms in Florida ......We almost ran out of Pinz because we were waiting for over a week on a shipment...
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-30-2004 at 11:36 PM.

bishops11 is offline New Member
    Patience is a virtue....I have never used ARR but know some who have some orders take time, others not so long, good place tho.. nuff said..

Yes I take my original post back about ARR. I just got a little impatient and jumped the gun too soon. Good company with good products and service. So mods if u need to free up any space go ahead and wipe this thread out.
    Swoleup

Thread Information