Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Concerning problems with ARR shipping

I have read several threads recently that dealt with a lot of products being returned to the sender for lack of apartment.

I just ordered stuff and made darn sure that I put my apartment number on there. I got my registration email and order email, which both show my apartment number on there. However, I just recently received an email saying the products were going to be shipped out today; but it did not show my freakin apartment number on there!!

I'm hoping it's because there wasn't enough space on this particular email format, and it's going to be there!

May I suggest that the website master add an extra line for apartment numbers on the shipping address form for those of us who live in apartments? Therefore, we can all be assured that people will put there addresses on there, and those of us who do, will be assured that it's going to be kept!

Thanks.

sorry that email comes from the shippers system

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    I just received my order today from ARR only two business days after ordering!! Excellent service!! I'm sold.

wickedred is offline New Member
    ARR shows my order being shipped as of 12/6/04, and as of today 12/9/04 still no sign of it and the USPS site doesnt show me anything other than an email saying to expect it on 12/8/04 for shipment from Lion Nutrition. i am not tryin to start a gripe fest, but i figure when you pay $10 for 2 or 3 day priority shipping it should only take 2 or 3 days.

P.S. i dont live in an apartment so that is not a factor.

bet it arrived ...didn't it ? As for the gripe on the shipping charge it cost money to have the guy pack the orders ....Capitalism love it ...you gota

wickedred is offline New Member
    havent been back to the house yet. i dont mind the shippng charge, just figured it went out monday should have been there wendsday ot thursday. things happen thats life. found out it shipped tuesday so all is good. no biggie. you guys still have my business....and i do love capitolisim....it makes me $$$$ everyday

Thread Information