The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

AR-R's Clomi and Nolvi

These two products appear on the company's website to be in liquid form, and there is a syringe in the photo in the product description. This leads the question: are these two products suitable for oral administration? Any reason NOT to use them orally? The fewer needles in my behind, the better LOL! I am a pussy about needles. I shoot stuff I got to shoot ONLY! Thanks in advance!

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    bro, they are liquid orals, DO NOT INJECT!!!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    they are oral syringes anyhow...no needle

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Surprisenly I have never heard of someone injecting liquid clomid.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I do know one guy that injected nolva,.....big mistake........he's still got a knot the size of a large pea....

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    they are oral syringes anyhow...no needle
    Ahhh... well then... the syringe is confusing and misleading. Shouldn't be in the pic. Okay... so this stuff is equivelant in every way to the regular tablets except it is an oral liquid... got it. So I can for instance do a standard (600mgx1day, 100mgx6days, 50mgx24days) course of clomid with a bottle of the liquid and using the equivelant dosages? Okay sounds good.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Ahhh... well then... the syringe is confusing and misleading. Shouldn't be in the pic. Okay... so this stuff is equivelant in every way to the regular tablets except it is an oral liquid... got it. So I can for instance do a standard (600mgx1day, 100mgx6days, 50mgx24days) course of clomid with a bottle of the liquid and using the equivelant dosages? Okay sounds good.
    wow you do 600mg the first day of pct???
    god dayyuum

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    wow you do 600mg the first day of pct???
    god dayyuum
    Yeah I know twice what most peeple do but clo is pretty benign with the side effects so I go for instant saturation in a big way. I have actually only did two cycles and the first time I went 300-100-50 and I seemed to take forever to recover. The second time I went 600x1day 300x1day 100x8day (I think it was 8 days) and 50x20days. I seemed to recover a little faster. Also the second time I used 35mg/day naposim for 3 weeks beginning a week after my last shot and started clo the day after my last day of the naps. I only noticed reduced libido and training intensity for maybe two weeks that time so I think I found the right thing for me, following a sust-deca cycle. Also I resisted the urge to start nolvadex when I didn't really need it, so maybe that helped but I believe the high beginning loading dose of clo was beneficial. I could be wrong, and one instance does not equate to serious experimentation, but until somebody shows me evidence that this is wrong, that's the way I will do it.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    anal injection.

turboneon95 is offline New Member
    i just received my oral liquids, from AR. Nolva and clomid but i am confused on the doesage. i wanna take 10mg of the nolva a day. But the oral syringe only is 1ml Full. So does 1ml=1mg? I have to take 10 full syringes a day right? the bottle says 50ml 20mg/ml so i am all confuesed, Whats that mean exactly?

okay... 20mg/ml means 20 milligrams of the active drug in each milliliter (also called cc, cubic centimeter... same thing) so for a 10mg dose of 20mg/ml strength stuff, you would do a little simple arithmetic and get .5cc or .5ml of solution for your dose. You need to get used to figuring out your dosages of liquid drugs if you are going to be injecting gear. Something like deca for instance which is available in like three different strengths you could waste a lot of money with miscalculated dosages.

you got it right ...

Baron don't do 600mg 1 st day that is old protocol ...start with 100mcg and then tapper 600 is just to hasch .. most people are using Tamoxifen for Pct ...Clomiphen is just too hard to deal with....the emotions and all .(

Thread Information