Thread: taste test

kamillion is offline New Member

taste test

whats up bros I just wanted to know how the liquid nolvadex and clomid taste they say peppermint and fruit punch. I ordered some clomid powder from another site and it taste like dry ass so i didnt even use the stuff

imann is offline Member
    I just started using the nolvadex recently and it doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste bad.............it tastes kinda like peppermint flavored pepto-bismal...........seems to work decently.

system admin is offline Owner
    I liked the taste. It does have a mild after taste though, which seems to go away after 2-5 minutes. Freshens the breath that for sure :-)

kamillion is offline New Member
    thats alot better than the stuff i had it tasted like crushed asprin or something like that

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    I got th cinnimon clomid and it is not too bad.....well ok it tastes gross but your not eating it you just need a dose.....just like protien do you really LIKE it...Heell no I hate the stuff!!!!! but at 6 shakes a day I have learned to deal with it..as in this case suck it up and GET'ER DONE....seriously the clomid is not a hugh horror story. I have some gum handy and squirt straight from syrenge to mouth then pop some gum. All good...If I am takin 2 or 3 syrenges full Ill put it all in a soup spoom and take it like cough syrup...Down the hatch No Big Deal!!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I know it tastes like **** bro but in the end what you put in is what you get out...

okay guys we made ithe cinnamon a little weaker due to some complants ....I designed it like a red Hot ....so Red Hot It Is.

Thread Information