FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

syringes/needles

hey im planning a Test-E cycle, 250mgs a week for 10 weeks.....
    what syringes are a good size for it? how many do i need? should i use a diff needle for drawing and one for injecting> and can i get em at ARR

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    How many mgs per ml?

bmwrob is offline Member
    250mgs is a small amount. I would recommend 500mg (250mg twice a week). Or at least if you are set on doing 250mg/week split it up into 125mg x 2. As for sticks, I like 22g 1inch needles for Test E. It is oil based and can be harder to draw and shoot with smaller sticks. Yes, you should use a different needle for drawing and for injecting. The needle gets dulled by drawing (assuming you are drawing from a vial). If you switch needles you will be using a fresh needle that will just go in like butter. Also, you will want to clean the top of the vial with alcohol swabs before drawing. Never clean the needle with the swab. As for how many...do the math. 2 injections a week x 10 weeks....So, 10 syringes and 20 needles. And, yes...you can get them at AR-R . Good luck.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    If you are doing 10 weeks buy 20 syringes...so you can change out the needle...when you stick the needle in the bottle to draw the juice out the needle is dulled a little bit. So just take the needle off the other 10 and put another one on after you draw the juice out. 3ml syringe will do fine for you. go 22 gauge inch and 1/2 needle. Good luck.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    250mgs is a small amount. I would recommend 500mg (250mg twice a week). Or at least if you are set on doing 250mg/week split it up into 125mg x 2. As for sticks, I like 22g 1inch needles for Test E. It is oil based and can be harder to draw and shoot with smaller sticks. Yes, you should use a different needle for drawing and for injecting. The needle gets dulled by drawing (assuming you are drawing from a vial). If you switch needles you will be using a fresh needle that will just go in like butter. Also, you will want to clean the top of the vial with alcohol swabs before drawing. Never clean the needle with the swab. As for how many...do the math. 2 injections a week x 10 weeks....So, 10 syringes and 20 needles. And, yes...you can get them at AR-R. Good luck.
    I think you need to redo your math bro. 2 injections for 10 weeks is 20 needles if you dont change out the needle after you draw. He'll need 40 needles and 20 syringes.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    If you are doing 10 weeks buy 20 syringes...so you can change out the needle...when you stick the needle in the bottle to draw the juice out the needle is dulled a little bit. So just take the needle off the other 10 and put another one on after you draw the juice out. 3ml syringe will do fine for you. go 22 gauge inch and 1/2 needle. Good luck.
    1.5 inch for the glutes. Everywhere else go 1 inch. I personally use 23 guages all around, but 22 would work just fine too.

25 g 1 inch ...22's will leave scar tissue...

Thread Information