ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member

problem with credit card on ar-r site

Hey bros. I just tried to order liquid clomid and liquid nolva on the site and when i typed in my debitcard number it said transaction couldnt be processed. is this because it doesnt take debitcards and it has to be a creditcard or what

KeyMastur is offline VET
    a debit card ?? no

a check card, i'm not sure. i think they'll take check cards.

I figure they would work the same way. The card works fine on other sites. its got the visa sign on it and everything

slash is god! is offline New Member
    mines a debit an it worked perfect

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by slash is god!
    mines a debit an it worked perfect
    a straight debit?? when i hear debit i mean ATM only card. not a Visa Check Card that bank of america issues.

ah ok missunderstandin, apologies

Could it have something to do with the billing address. I chose my school address for the products to be sent at school, as well as the billing address. I dont want anything going to my house back home

doesn't sound like thatd cause it, sometimes differing billin an shippin addresses can cause probs but u sed theyre the same sooooo... wheres lion he shud know. btw bro i read ur clen diary, intrestin readin an really helpful for a noob 4 research b4 a cycle. any bits of wisdom u can gimme b4 i start my clen cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by slash is god!
    doesn't sound like thatd cause it, sometimes differing billin an shippin addresses can cause probs but u sed theyre the same sooooo... wheres lion he shud know. btw bro i read ur clen diary, intrestin readin an really helpful for a noob 4 research b4 a cycle. any bits of wisdom u can gimme b4 i start my clen cycle?
    Glad you liked it and it helped. As far as wisdom goes definitely get clen from AR-R ! haha i figured i had to say something like that since im in the ar-r product forum. Anyway, eat clean, do cardio first thing in the morning for aabout 45 minuites, take your clen AFTER you do your cardio, and of course make sure you have taurine and potassium supplements to help avoid cramps. Drink lots of water too. best of luck

thanks bro, its on its way from ARR, shud b a week or so. iv got all the details down from yours an 1 or two other clen cycle diaries, so thanks to all who shared their experience an lets c if i cant hit the 10% or less mark. mmm cinamon flavr

Just got my tamo and clomid from the site. Ordered it friday and it came wed. About to start 10mg nolva for 2 weeks before injections start to help blood levels peak. IM PSYCHED

Peppermint tastes reallll good

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was having that same problem with mine. my bank doesn't like the previous out of country credit card processor. i was told it was out of the country in europe somewhere before but i don't know now after they switched but i still can't order. i'm just going to use the girlfriends card next time. is the credit processer out of the country lion or did i hear wrong from someone?

they were out. We have switched. the bank card should be fine. It's the billing addresses....they have to be right.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

the billing addresses have to be the same as the shipping address? didn't know that, but good thing i have taken care of that problem. hopefully that'll solve my problem because i ordered once and it went through but not the second time i tried to order.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    billing address has to be your billing address of record.. has nothing to do with shipping address

Thread Information